Mixed Flower

G3.5 What is your era of MLP?

Apparently I am also gen 1 in 92. Wow, gen 1 lasted a long time. :o Well, counting movies and whatnot. 

Im not sure, why this has the " G 3.5 " marking, since its a Generation Neutral Question.

But...okay...

Since Wikipedia tells me, that G1 stopped selling Toys on 1992, i think my Generation would be Generation 2 then.

Badges

I'm G2, although the periods are unfortunately placed in time, and being a stripling I'm the same gen as mature people :)

G1, though the G2 theme song is what I remember.

Catchy.

:toldya:

Badges

I predate MLP. :) The *closest* is My Pretty Pony, which also predates MLP.

I'm generation 1!

Now get off my lawn!

When I was little, I can remember seeing G3 ponies in many stores and later G3.5 too. So I think my era would be G3 then? Probably.

(edited)

1988 (when I was born) was still G1. G2 might be more of "my generation" since I well into elementary school when G2 came about. I was right in the MLP age group when G2 was around.

hmm. Would 1997 be G2? or G3?

Definitely G2. G3 started in 2003 IIRC.

Edited by Envy

I'm a G2/G3 girl. G2 www popular when I was really young; G3 was getting going when I was a teen. My little sister was REALLY into G3 ponies, so that's when I really got into it too. For that reason, I have the most merch from G3. I only have a couple things from G2. When I was little kid, I was less into ponies and more into Care Bears, Popples, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Power Rangers haha. So i probably missed out on a lot of cute stuff!

Mine is generation 1 I was a child when generation 2 was released, a teen for generation 3 and an adult for generation 4.

Badges

I guess generation 3 for me. I don't think I ever watched it, but I had toys from past generations!

I'm from Gen 3.5.... Why did I have to be born in such a scary time.... The nightmares still hurt me today.

I'm a G1 too. Grew up during G2 and 3. 

I was little when Generation 3 began, so I guess G3 is my era. Although I was more interested inn the single G1 pony that used to be my big sister's.

I was born in 1993, so I guess that makes Gen 2 my era of MLP. I don't really have any fond memories of G2, but I do remember the horrors of G3 & 3.5 though. Those were rough times  :adorkable:. I am glad where we are now with G4 though  :D.