Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

I have enjoyed my time since I have joined here & was interested to know what were some of the things that you love to do on the MLP Forums? Whether it be making new friends to discussing about various topics with other user's. I have enjoyed meeting some really cool people on here and became friends with them :).

So what are some of your favorite things about the MLP Forums?

• Brohoof 8

Spam the holy plot out of any game threads that is interesting. Above all things, I like to enjoy myself doing nothing useful and be a weirdo about it

If I got bored, I'll lurk around and might found something nice or two

• Brohoof 1

Yeah the Cloudsdale Colosseum is pretty cool :). I'd have to say that it would be cool if they hosted activities like the bronycon if you know what i mean? Well they have the friday movie night which is pretty cool! Well I know everyone can't wait till season 3 comes out as well.

Probably My Favorite Thing To Do in The Forums in Stalking ___________ (insert your username here)

And Meeting other Bronies is fun too...

Edited by Jibus
  • Brohoof 2

I typically partake in utilising a gratuitous sum of some of the less frequently heard vocabulary words, and arranging my sentences with the utmost complexity, simply for the reasoning; I like to confuse people.

Anywhere and any time possible.

Edited by Sugar Plum
  • Brohoof 2

Talk gaming with people. hang out in the Metal Thread, giving people minor shit, and all around forum lurking.

This place is great, and second in my mind to only one other forum that is completely different from this one.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite thing? Favorite thing? FAVORIT-

Posted Image

So sorry. I couldn't resist.

Anyways, there are so many things that I like to do on here. I suppose that my favorite thing to do is see people happy about something I did. I don't know, but when I see that I made someone smile it really makes me feel good.

Edited by DRAGONSHY.MOV
  • Brohoof 7

Favorite thing? Favorite thing? FAVORIT-

Posted Image

So sorry. I couldn't resist.

Anyways, there are so many things that I like to do on here. I suppose that my favorite thing to do is see people happy about something I did. I don't know, but when I see that I made someone smile it really makes me feel good.

You had me on the floor rolling with that picture xD! That was so awesome & your are absolutely right! One does not simply have a (favorite) thing on here xD!
  • Brohoof 2

Making friends, update status with silly things, reply to status updates, changing your avatar, brohoof nice posts, randomly picking a post to reply, making more friends, talk ponies, have fun, post cute Applejack pictures, read fun posts, reply to fun posts, hug other ponies in need, making even more friends, eat an apple while scrolling down to search for next target, say goodnight to ponies going to bed in their status update, drink apple juice while typing, welcome new ponies with the same love and warmth I was then proceed to post an awesome brohoof picture, scratch my beard while reading interesting posts and love Applejack. And post cute AJ pictures and eat apples while posting. And be friendly with everypony.

I need to buy more apples btw

• Brohoof 2

Well to answer your question I really enjoy posting replies to topics such as this one. Granted it is the only thing I can do until I post enough things to unlock more things to do. So I guess the real answer here is I have to wait and see. I am really looking forward to be able to RP but again I have to be patient.

To be quite honest, my favourite thing to do is view the Rate the Users Signature Thread and the Metal thread. The first one because I was pumpin out many sigs every week, but my role has slowed, and I find it better for criticism than making a new thread in the Pony Art/Non Pony Art sections and getting ignored completely.

As for the Metal thread, that's where most of my bros are, and its my favourite music genre. What better place to kick back, compare tunes, talk ponies and crack drinking jokes at each other? It's all good!

• Brohoof 1

I love the Metal Thread. I spend all my time in the Media Discussion area and though I'm not always in it the Metal Thread has been around so long the forums would be a void without it.

Btw, this is Raronoopa. I finally outgrew the "oop" phase and decided to move on. But also because someone made me a custom sig (I didn't even have to ask!) on another forum so I changed my username to match what I use on most other forums. This is my true form, Resulli!

The person in my avatar (and left side of my shiny new sig) is Brad Evans from Wild Arms 2 though.

My favorite thing to do on the forums is read any hilarious and nonsensical posts, especially in the Funny Pony Pics thread, as well as post as funny of posts as I possibly can!!! Nothing puts a smile on my face like knowing that I've managed to make some other ponies laugh; spreading humor and laughter is one of life's great joys, isn't that right Pinkie? :)

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I just really enjoy posting here when I see interesting topics, starting a conversation with a friend of mine, Replying to my Ask Twilight Thread, making threads, or just being in Roleplay world from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

I've gotten pretty interested into Role Play now so that's my current favorite thing on MLP Forums

Everything on here is so awesome it was hard to decide which one was the best but i like role play as it helps me with my writing/typing skills so maybe ill attempt making a fic someday.

My favorite thing to do?

Posted Image

But also...

Posted Image

^ /thread

Discussion & making signatures & avatars both for myself and my random concepts I come up with, as well as doing requests for others I'd say are two of my main highlights. Honestly the board is so bucking massive that I still can go and browse through Sugarcube Corner and Show Discussion's old pages and find interesting topics. Overall since the board is one gigantic center of a friendly community, I suppose my favorite thing is quite literally, everything. Just being on here at all.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite thing to do is to Stalk Arylett, other than that ....hmm..... stalk everypony else :3

....and I once followed Feld0 all the way until I wen't to his account in the ips community x)

My favorite thing to do is to Stalk Arylett, other than that ....hmm..... stalk everypony else :3

....and I once followed Feld0 all the way until I wen't to his account in the ips community x)

You're so good you stalked and posted in this thread right before I do. YOU STALK MY FUTURE!

...Anyway. My favorite thing to do currently is to post in my Shifted roleplay. Everyone seems to be having fun and it's full of great energy! I haven't had a roleplay like that in a while. I also like to move threads and use multi-mods. Probably the most quick and painless part of moderation. Oh and changing prefixes! I also like to change my avatar, that's fun.

Or post in Ask Artsy and make up weird stuff. Cloudsdale Colosseum is probably my favorite place on the forums. I've always loved Forum Games. Also, I like to post my arts and get brohoofs in general. I like a good brohoof. Sometimes I like to stare at my badge too. It's so pretty. Oh and stalk my boyfriend and use the times when he's online as a signal to call him on the phone regardless of what he's doing. :3

Oh and I really like to post clean new guides with lots of pretty formatting. I really love formatting a post prettily.

• Brohoof 1

I lurk. And lurk. And lurk and spy on members. I occasionally post in threads too, like the metal thread or the ask a pony threads. Usually I post nonsense and creepy stuff, but in certain threads I am serious. This is what I like to do.

I love to watch you GoneAirbourne.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 2