Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here are more Ponies

IAmArtsDesire

I have no idea what to put for titles... oh well... I have a list of apparently 7 pony drawings today. I have 4 YCHs completed, 1 Work In Progress, 1 stream request, and a pumpkin carving. All character drawn are not mine, but belong those who requested them. And of course Celestia belongs to Hasbro. Also, little note. I am currently not open for requests, I am busy with a list of things to draw as it is and then there is school as well. I only say this because people have been asking if I could draw a character for them. The answer is no, not right now at least. Anyway, hope y'all like what I have drawn! Feedback is most appreciated!

• Brohoof 12

Oh wow! These all look great!

Very nice :)

Thanks! I'm very glad ya think so. :)

Wow, this is so amazing!!! sig-4199682.24yz5f6.jpg great job and very nice!!! sig-4199682.rirp80.jpg

Thank you very much!

Holy....these are simply amazing! Well done!

XD Thank you! I'm happy to hear you think so. 

They all look amazing great job!

Thank you. It's wonderful to know that you like it. :)

These are amazing. Just wondering,what paint tool did you use to make these?

Thank you. And the program I use is Paint Tool SAI.

Very beautiful! I really love  your art style!!!

Thank you. I am happy to know you like my style. I'm not always confident with it. XD

they... are... SUPERAMAZINGFANTASTICILICOUS!!!!!!!! i just love your style and the collors and i love everthing about them!!!

XD Well, thank you very much. I am really glad ya like my style. I guess I should become a bit more confident with it. :)

• Brohoof 2

How are you now?! I'd kill for skills like yours 

I don't really know. I am not really confident in any case. That is something I kinda need to work on. XD I have definitely grown more confident over the past year though. Art is a great confident boost for me.

• Brohoof 1