Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Warning! Crappy Art and A Crappy Story Await all who Click on this.

AnArtisticPontato

(There is an optional drinking game for this parody. Every time it mentions beautiful, bottyfull, bootyful, etc, you take a drink of some sort of fluid whether it be alcohol or chocolate milk.)

This story of MaryWeather, the blind special fab blind princess the third, she was a acliorn. SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOO BOTTYFULL THAT EVERYPONY DIED. jk, she was bootyful tho. one day she saw a evil descord and she ate him with her awesome dragon form that was awesome and bootyful thene she seed Sghining Armior and they did it and it was fab and bottyfuf. She was so happy that she decedd to be he waifu. they had a littl baby nanmed Milky Shakes and she had biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig byubs and her bootyful milkshake brought all teh boys to the yard and threy saw her and they thought he was butyfulfl. One day MaryWeather gotted into her dtragon fom again and was angstful. she decided all of equestria wold feef her rath and SHE BECAME SO BOOTYFUL THAT EVERYPONY DIED. but then she was good so she made a new world with ther star poweres and made a whole  neew wold that was bootyful. it was called bootyfufle world and she was queen and has so many waifus now she so bootyful.

I apologize for this horrid beast of a story.

post-36177-0-29756100-1447181252.png

Notice, this was intended to be bad. I want you guys to tell me things I could do to make this worse if you don't mind. 

It was ok but sorry but it wasn't um, good. story could use some editing.

It was meant to suck by the way.

It had a nice beginning.... Then I have literally no comment.

Well I intended for it to suck.

• Brohoof 1