Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Luna in this world?

Quiz Flight

My faithful subjects,

It has been declared practically impossible for TV/video game characters to actually exist. However I find that extremely hard to believe. I have met princess Luna, if you have met her or another mlp character in RL then plz tell us your story! I met her as I lay in bed, It was rlly late at night I know i wasn't asleep because I have a strange ability to tell what is a dream or reality. I lay in bed, then she came out of my wall, my wall had a slight ripple effect like the mirror from equestria girls!

She told me, "Not yet, You are not yet ready to join us." She shook her head for a second she only appeared to be about 3.9 inches tall she led me around my house silently walking around. She almost never said a word. then we went back to my room and she then crawled back into my wall.

what is your story also this is the honest truth! I swear that I haven't told any lies! If you have encountered princess luna or any other mlp character plz let us know! Maybe something will happen to change the world as we know it! :maud:

your princess of slumber,

Princess Nidra

While this is an interesting story, I have to ask if you are sure it isn't a dream? There's been cases where people have had such vivid dreams that they're sure those dreams were real, and since in your post you described a setting that's very familiar to you (something you could have seen right before falling asleep), it's possible that your mind could have just tricked you into believing it's validity.

I also should ask if you were extremely tired before you went to sleep, because the human mind typically plays tricks on people when they're in very sleepy states, and this could be one of them.

• Brohoof 3

While this is an interesting story, I have to ask if you are sure it isn't a dream? There's been cases where people have had such vivid dreams that they're sure those dreams were real, and since in your post you described a setting that's very familiar to you (something you could have seen right before falling asleep), it's possible that your mind could have just tricked you into believing it's validity.

I also should ask if you were extremely tired before you went to sleep, because the human mind typically plays tricks on people when they're in very sleepy states, and this could be one of them.

While you make an exellant point I'm afraid this was not a dream because I am partially nocturnal. I may have to see a doctor because I'm usually awake until around 5 A.M so yes I am sure this is not a dream

While you make an exellant point I'm afraid this was not a dream because I am partially nocturnal. I may have to see a doctor because I'm usually awake until around 5 A.M so yes I am sure this is not a dream

Fair enough, but are you sure you weren't completely exhausted? It's still fairly possible you were having a hallucination from exhaustion, and since you were up until 5 AM that does help support it.

Fair enough, but are you sure you weren't completely exhausted? It's still fairly possible you were having a hallucination from exhaustion, and since you were up until 5 AM that does help support it.

No I have been nocturnal since I was a baby lol my parents remind me all the time about how tired they used to be, trying to put me to bed. So technically my body has been training me from childhood to be a night-dweller. I rarely get tired too. Well maybe during the day I'm a little drowsy but no I don't get tired at night.

The early morning is actually a really good time for dreaming. Many people have reported to have lucid/extremely vivid dreams during those early morning times,and I have myself.

• Brohoof 1

The early morning is actually a really good time for dreaming. Many people have reported to have lucid/extremely vivid dreams during those early morning times,and I have myself.

Yes but I checked the time while we were walking around my house, it said it was around 11:50-ish 

No I have been nocturnal since I was a baby lol my parents remind me all the time about how tired they used to be, trying to put me to bed. So technically my body has been training me from childhood to be a night-dweller. I rarely get tired too. Well maybe during the day I'm a little drowsy but no I don't get tired at night.

Interesting, though I still do have a bit of trouble believing your story, no offense, as there still seems to be the possibility of your mind tricking you into dreaming.

I mean if you could somehow record evidence of this occurrence, then I'm sure you can have others on your side for it.

Interesting, though I still do have a bit of trouble believing your story, no offense, as there still seems to be the possibility of your mind tricking you into dreaming.

I mean if you could somehow record evidence of this occurrence, then I'm sure you can have others on your side for it.

I wish I could but my stupid phone can't record properly and it happened early summer so I suppose it would be impossible but if she does appear again I will ask her if I could take her picture

I wish I could but my stupid phone can't record properly and it happened early summer so I suppose it would be impossible but if she does appear again I will ask her if I could take her picture

Again, interesting, though until I see solid evidence I will be very skeptical of this.

Again, interesting, though until I see solid evidence I will be very skeptical of this.

then deep down, that would probably make two of us. I won't ever rlly know what I saw that night. It might have been Luna, or maybe some extra terrestrial nonsense. I might be right or not but what I know is that something was in my room and it was dark generally short, walked on four limbs and can teleport. If any of you have encounters like the one I had then plz write about it.

I see stuff really often. And I saw lots of different creatures (Including both Celestia and Luna). I'm happy that I'm not alone though. 

Edited by Raynoult
  • Brohoof 1

would anyone believe astroprojection or out of body based dreams? Been having those since 12-13. It's the main source for my blogs/fanfic chapters. They seem so real, despite a bit of the fictional stuff, which I attribute to being a spirit, that I'd swear on carousel boutique that they're real experiences

• Brohoof 1

According to the Many-world Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, any thing possible does happen, and Arthur Clark once said: Magic's just science that we don't understand yet. So I believe that the Equestria do exists, but definitely not in this Quantum reality like this. If you are telling the truth, no matter how much can you tell it was the reality, you were most likely dreaming. Some dreams can't be identified easily as others. I can identify my dream easily, or even force myself into a lucid dream, but sometime I can never tell it is a dream or not even few days later. There is one occasion that I believes I have already done my school assignment but I find my exercise book empty in the due date. Until then I seemed to remember that I had been dreaming about my homework one night.  

But if what you told is the reality, I am really really happy to hear that.

• Brohoof 1

I, too, find this extremely unlikely.

I know you moved around the house at one point, but prior to that, when Luna first appeared, were you able to move at all?

yes i was and in surprise as to seeing her, I almost jumped out of my bed

As cool as it may of been... Most likely more creepy to me but

TV characters appearing in the real world has a 0% chance of happening.

Also why would it of been Princess Luna?. I would of more expected it to be something from a horror movie late at night then Luna

As cool as it may of been... Most likely more creepy to me but

TV characters appearing in the real world has a 0% chance of happening.

Also why would it of been Princess Luna?. I would of more expected it to be something from a horror movie late at night then Luna

I think it was creepy at first but it makes sense why it was was princess Luna, it happened at night seeing as she is the princess of the night. I believe it makes sense. also I am catholic and my room has several crosses scattered around it with a Bible somewhere around there, I highly doubt any monster would enter my room at the sight of all that. Also I have been studying for a portion of my life other dimensions might exist. take aliens for example, scientist have came to conclude that they are in fact from other worlds, now I don't know if you believe in aliens or not but my point is, a mlp universe actually has a 48% chance of existing! isn't that exciting?  :catface:

Edited by Princess Nidra

I think it was creepy at first but it makes sense why it was was princess Luna, it happened at night seeing as she is the princess of the night. I believe it makes sense. also I am catholic and my room has several crosses scattered around it with a Bible somewhere around there, I highly doubt any monster would enter my room at the sight of all that.

I would consider a blue talking pony with wings a monster

• Brohoof 1

.... well I consider small children monsters, but you don't see me posting that. 

Okay you two. Delarobia go play fech with kiwi or piss off X or something or I'll call jim. Nidra go hang from a ceiling and chill.  

Yeah sometimes the things were love the most can turn out to be nightmares irl, whether behavior wise or looks wise. The main thing is perspective. Take ants for example. Harmless (or at least those in my area aren't more than a little bitey) because of their size yet what they do to intruders into their colony would make stephen king cringe. Maybe the experience did happen to nidra, maybe it didn't. we'll never know because we weren't there to experience it for ourselves. It's like ghosts, some people believe, others will experience a haunting for themselves and still stubbornly deny their existence, despite having it happen to them. All that can be done is a compromise where it's talked about as if real for everyone in general, a what if kind of chat where for those who have had experiences can say "I'm pretty darn sure mine would happen like this and I'd feel this way" and those who wish can say "I'd want mine to happen like this and I'd want to feel like this during it"