Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird sketch concept that popped inside my mind before my nap...

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

For some reason, this concept kinda appeared in my mind before I fell asleep, and I wanted to transfer it onto paper before taking my nap.

Umm, for now, I'm calling this concept sketch Marionette

Posted Image

I'm not entirely sure as to what this image means, but like I said, I guess it's something for me to look forward to in the near future.

Name: Marionette

Species: Unknown

Backstory: I guess my dreams will tell me more of her.

Editted, for some reason it wouldn't post a cropped image...

Specifications: When the image popped in my head, it presented me with a Alicorn type figure, with her right button eye coming loose, patchwork covering her body, and sewing needles....lots of sewing needle penetrating her body. Yarn like type mane and tail, and an ensemble of sewing needles for wings...Atleast, that's how my mind interpreted it.

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 2

Reminds me a bit of Tim Burton's "9".

post-2915-0-82672700-1335132376_thumb.jpg

P.S. Great drawing!

(I also recommend everyone watches 9. ;3)

Edited by Guest

That's really creative! Cool and weird at the same time :blink:

I like how her wings are needles, even though they look painful.

Also, have a nice nap :3

That's what I was kinda figuring, Why needles for wings? and why are they in her like she's a pin cushion? these were questions my mind were asking, but I didn't bother, and continued drawing.

It looks somewhat like the Changeling queen, from the latest episode. I like it :3

While in the past, I've considered doing a Changeling villain in one of my fanfics, I'm glad I didn't because Lauren Fausts artists did a better interpretation of one compared to mine, not to mention it would've blown one of my fanfics out of proportions, so I abandoned the idea. Queen Chrysalis was indeed a interesting character, but too easily defeated in my opinion.

I love this, very interesting! :) nice work

I kindly thank you! I've always valued your compliments with high esteem!

• Brohoof 3

P.S. Great drawing!

Come to think of it, I also watched Coraline not too long ago. I guess that's where the button eyes came from.

That pony literally scares me. (I am scared of creepy dolls, and puppets). Very well done!

That was my exact reaction! This pony scares me a bit, especially when it portrayed needles penetrating and protruding from her abdomen, and a needle for her horn...I guess there was maybe blood involved, but I didn't transfer it, for the sake of keeping the sketch youth appropriate.

• Brohoof 1

P.S. Great drawing!

For some reason, this concept kinda appeared in my mind before I fell asleep, and I wanted to transfer it onto paper before taking my nap.

Umm, for now, I'm calling this concept sketch Marionette

Posted Image

I'm not entirely sure as to what this image means, but like I said, I guess it's something for me to look forward to in the near future.

Name: Marionette

Species: Unknown

Backstory: I guess my dreams will tell me more of her.

Editted, for some reason it wouldn't post a cropped image...

Specifications: When the image popped in my head, it presented me with a Alicorn type figure, with her right button eye coming loose, patchwork covering her body, and sewing needles....lots of sewing needle penetrating her body. Yarn like type mane and tail, and an ensemble of sewing needles for wings...Atleast, that's how my mind interpreted it.

Reminds me of Tim Burton's Caroline Posted Image
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Reminds me of Tim Burton's Caroline Posted Image

Yeah, that's what I mentioned lol, like I said, that's most likely my reason the button eyes came into play. I loved that movie!

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1

I only just realized your pony has different eye colors...

Awshum! XD

I only just realized your pony has different eye colors...

Awshum! XD

Oh yes, my OC is currently entering a chapter in the story where she experiences Heterochromia like conditions, but under possession of an deceased Alicorn OC. I think I'm gonna tie it in with Marionette storyline as well. I have another sketch of Marionette, but I'm gonna paint it before posting and make a separate OC villain thread.

• Brohoof 1