Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, i'm new...

Ken

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for such a place and this was the first link, so here i am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Long story...but i'm a brony now so yay!

I'm a young brony who has a weird "obsession" for war, loves video games, programming and of course MLP. I'm not a hardcore fan (just finished S2 tonight after a long break) but i love everything about this show and the community :3

• Brohoof 7

Hi, @Ken, and welcome to our awesome MLP forums! It's great to have you here. B) If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :dash: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to have lots of fun and enjoy being here. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Ken! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 6

I love how you guys copy paste on threads like this xD

I have seen the same replies on the other ones as well, but i'm not saying that's something bad...i find it funny actually xD

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4231769.sig-4231354.sig-4227098.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Hi Ken, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here.

I'm a young brony who has a weird "obsession" for war, loves video games, programming and of course MLP. I

I guess it's safe to say that every one of us here have weird obsessions. Anyway, it's good to see that you like programming. So do I.

• Brohoof 6

Hi Ken, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here.

I guess it's safe to say that every one of us here have weird obsessions. Anyway, it's good to see that you like programming. So do I.

Oh, cool! I'm not an expert though xD

I was hoping to find people in the programming field around here.

Edited by Ken
  • Brohoof 5

Oh, cool! I'm not an expert though xD

I was hoping to find people in the programming field around here.

There are many programmers here, including me. We can all learn from each other! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 6

Hey there Ken , its nice to meet you :DWelcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends.   If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM.   See you around :D '''

• Brohoof 6

@@Ken,

Hello and welcome Ken! It's nice to have you here and I hope you'll have a great time here with us! You'll make tons of new friends here in no time, I promise :) I'm not a fan of war in the aspect of poeple dying and what war brings and so on, But i'm a fan of war history and all that! Also, What games do you play? We might be able to play something sometime :)

Edited by Gentleman Cruki
  • Brohoof 6

@@Ken,

Hello and welcome Ken! It's nice to have you here and I hope you'll have a great time here with us! You'll make tons of new friends here in no time, I promise :) I'm not a fan of war in the aspect of poeple dying and what war brings and so on, But i'm a fan of war history and so on! Also, What games do you play? We might be able to play somethinf sometime :)

Me too! I love everything about WW2 xD

Many games but i love strategy ones. Company of Heroes, Mount and Blade Warband, played Minecraft for quite a while...well many many games i can't think of any in particular. I hope to work on making games that i think are interesting one day :3

I'm quite a shy person...so i doubt i will be able to talk on anything other than a text chat xD

There are many programmers here, including me. We can all learn from each other! :pinkie:

Really? Oh, are you guys like working together from time to time in projects for the community and stuff like that? I would love to help in such a project if that's a thing xD even if its just debugging :3

Edited by Ken
  • Brohoof 2

Greetings Ken, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

I love how you guys copy paste on threads like this xD

I have seen the same replies on the other ones as well, but i'm not saying that's something bad...i find it funny actually xD

Wh.. what? What are you talking about? I don't copy/paste. Nope. Certainly not.

131645489062.gif

• Brohoof 5

@@Ken,

That's absolutely fine! I play Minecraft as well, I bought it when it came out, Those were the days man :P Other then that I play BF4 and LoL, Anything you're in to?

Not really, just a browser game. I don't really play multiplayer games and i just jump from game to game depending on what i fancy, being it old or new xD

• Brohoof 4