private After Destiny

Chaton

@,

Crystal looked ah then his wings, she blushed a little deeper. "Well I'm the lass so I'm not supposed to say anything or do this..." But she was going to lead him, was she his first? She did not care what the answer was to that. she lifted her hoof to his chin and looked in his eyes and kissed him way more passionately than this was but he was being testing she was not...  

Flame couldn't register much response after Crystal kissed him, though "mauled" could be a better word the stallion thought, The crimson pegasus forgot how to talk or really do anything except open his mouth for a few minutes before being able to string a few words together.

"I......um.......you......like.......too?" Was all he could manage, his tongue was drooling profusely 

OCS: flamestreak and blue-diamond
I had a bible verse here before? Geez, things have changed so much. Uhh, Trans Rights

@,

Crystal giggled. "I know I was good not that good nice that I can still do that to a stallion, oh you can put your wings down Flame ponies think you a little off walking around with them up." she stroked his cheek and looked at him. "here." she moved past him a little and tried to push his wings back in.

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

@,

Crystal giggled. "I know I was good not that good nice that I can still do that to a stallion, oh you can put your wings down Flame ponies think you a little off walking around with them up." she stroked his cheek and looked at him. "here." she moved past him a little and tried to push his wings back in.

After the not-so-light teasing about his wings, any attempt to fold them back down completely and utterly failed. Flamestreak's cheeks and even his ears started to burn from embarrassment and arousal.

"um" He started,  a extremely nervously laugh erupted from his muzzle

"My wings don't seem to work anymore."

I had a bible verse here before? Geez, things have changed so much. Uhh, Trans Rights

@,

"I can see that." As she tried to push his wings back in again, without any luck. "You could hover for a while until they work again I mean can you fly while there still like that?" Crystal lifted his muzzle with her hoof. "I mean I don't mind that there like that I know it's a good thing that you 'like' like me so I really don't mind Flame."

@,

"I can see that." As she tried to push his wings back in again, without any luck. "You could hover for a while until they work again I mean can you fly while there still like that?" Crystal lifted his muzzle with her hoof. "I mean I don't mind that there like that I know it's a good thing that you 'like' like me so I really don't mind Flame."

"I honestly couldn't care less if my wings were broken.....the only thing I care about is you" Flamestreak smirked meekly, pecking her on the neck. The stallion rubbed his nose on Crystal's right ear before whispering.

"Now how about we go elsewhere, I think the ponies in here are getting a little jealous"

@,

"Yeah lets not be like Amber and Solar we don't need to make a scene everywhere we go, I'm not like that anyway I don't want ponies to be looking at me like that, well you can whenever you want Flame but not the rest." She looked at him longingly he did look really cute, him being younger than her was kinda something she liked too.

@,

"Yeah lets not be like Amber and Solar we don't need to make a scene everywhere we go, I'm not like that anyway I don't want ponies to be looking at me like that, well you can whenever you want Flame but not the rest." She looked at him longingly he did look really cute, him being younger than her was kinda something she liked too.

"Alright, now lets GO THEN." 

The Pegasus swiftly picked Crystal off her hooves, Flame cradled the mare every so carefully in his forelegs and, with his now reinvigorated wings, flew off into a more private section of the ship. Before setting her down the stallion kissed Bass as hard as possible, only stopping to say:

​"Feeling more comfortable now?"

Before resuming once more.

@,

Crystal kept kissing him till she could not breath then she pulled away catching her breath. "Flame you don't have to try so hard you've got me no need to keep trying so hard." She blushed a little. "But yeah I am feeling a little better you big strong boy my you are so strong."

"Sweet!" She chirped, then blinked with curiosity at the thought of an onboard database. She turned to Scarlett and lowered her visor.

"Search: Kiera."

Scarlett was smiling and was about to speak up until the point that she heard Solar's voice from inside the suit. Her eyes widened but she knew it was too late. She knew it would only give an overview if asked, but that would be enough. She sat down and waited for the inevitable.

(Everything after these brackets is within Solar's suit and it's recordings)

Inside the suit, a voice began to speak. "Keira, unicorn pony belonging to the Cameron family. CPS Protector and inventor of the bio-upgrades package with accompanying suit." On the left hoof side of the screen a small list came up titled arrests and scrolled through several hundred names. On the right there was a similar list that said Confirmed Kills and had 9 names, all of which were blurred out. "Killed in a time travel experiment in year 2447." A small clip of the time travel accident was shown. "Body was never recovered." The voice then changed to a more metallic version of Scarlett's own voice even though it was still just the suit "Update, Keira did not die. Known active alias, Scarlett Fidelity. Red unaging unicorn pony." The suit then showed several images of Scarlett on the screen. "Known siblings, one. Status unknown. Other known living family; Daughter: Solar Dust. Age unknown."

Then the whole screen fizzled and a video came up. It started with Scarlett at the camera. She backed away from it and began speaking. "Hi Blue! It's me, uhh. I recorded this because soon I'm going to try something that may go wrong. This message should be activated if you ever try to research me on the database. I'm sorry for anything you may have seen here, and I hope you can forgive me. I doubt the Scarlett beside you that just unlocked your suit even knows she recorded this message. If you can bring yourself to do so, tell her to look for a file with her sisters name in her suit. She'll understand it once she see's what is inside. Oh, and don't bother looking for it yourself. You won't find much else about us in your database." There was a small door bang behind Scarlett and she turned around to face. "Oh, family's here!" she said before walking towards the camera and turning it off, but before she did so in the background there was another Scarlett, Solar, Amber and another Scarlett with a differently styled mane. The recording then ended.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 1

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Amber blushed, retreating down against the wall. "Noooo~" She squeaked quietly, feeling a little embarassed. "I don't look THAT good in it..." Although she was pretty sure she was. Even someone with a less desirable figure could look damn sexy in that suit. It was celestia-damned magical. 

Solar could only smirk at Amber's reaction.

Dear Celestia, how can one pony be so cute?

Inside the suit, a voice began to speak. "Keira, unicorn pony belonging to the Cameron family. CPS Protector and inventor of the bio-upgrades package with accompanying suit." On the left hoof side of the screen a small list came up titled arrests and scrolled through several hundred names. On the right there was a similar list that said Confirmed Kills and had 9 names, all of which were blurred out. "Killed in a time travel experiment in year 2447." A small clip of the time travel accident was shown. "Body was never recovered." The voice then changed to a more metallic version of Scarlett's own voice even though it was still just the suit "Update, Keira did not die. Known active alias, Scarlett Fidelity. Red unaging unicorn pony." The suit then showed several images of Scarlett on the screen. "Known siblings, one. Status unknown. Other known living family; Daughter: Solar Dust. Age unknown."

Then the whole screen fizzled and a video came up. It started with Scarlett at the camera. She backed away from it and began speaking. "Hi Blue! It's me, uhh. I recorded this because soon I'm going to try something that may go wrong. This message should be activated if you ever try to research me on the database. I'm sorry for anything you may have seen here, and I hope you can forgive me. I doubt the Scarlett beside you that just unlocked your suit even knows she recorded this message. If you can bring yourself to do so, tell her to look for a file with her sisters name in her suit. She'll understand it once she see's what is inside. Oh, and don't bother looking for it yourself. You won't find much else about us in your database." There was a small door bang behind Scarlett and she turned around to face. "Oh, family's here!" she said before walking towards the camera and turning it off, but before she did so in the background there was another Scarlett, Solar, Amber and another Scarlett with a differently styled mane. The recording then ended.

Solar's eyes widened as she watched and listened to everything presented to her. The truth about Scarlett, her past, and even a recording directly to her, with clones of her right at the end, she noticed.

She blinked once, trying to process all this.

After a few moments, she lifted her helmet off and looked at Scarlett. "So... you're a time-travelling, immortal space cop named Kiera, who went missing and went under a new name?"

And suddenly, a grin cut across her face. "That is so cool!"

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Solar's eyes widened as she watched and listened to everything presented to her. The truth about Scarlett, her past, and even a recording directly to her, with clones of her right at the end, she noticed.

She blinked once, trying to process all this.

Scarlett watches as her daughter stood completely still, looking at something which even she did not know about. She was fearful of what she might say.

After a few moments, she lifted her helmet off and looked at Scarlett. "So... you're a time-travelling, immortal space cop named Kiera, who went missing and went under a new name?"

And suddenly, a grin cut across her face. "That is so cool!"

Scarlett stared blankly ahead at her daughter, trying to process the response. After a few moments of spluttering and half words, she finally said "That, pretty much sums it up. Yea."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Scarlett stared blankly ahead at her daughter, trying to process the response. After a few moments of spluttering and half words, she finally said "That, pretty much sums it up. Yea."

"Whoa!" Solar squeaked, teeth baring in a wide grin, "I have the coolest mom ever!" She took the suit off and fluttered to Scarlett, grabbing her in a hug.

After a good moment, she let go and grinned at her. "Um, there was this message when I searched... it said for you to look for a file with your sister's name on it. If that makes any sense?"

Signature by @J.R.

"Whoa!" Solar squeaked, teeth baring in a wide grin, "I have the coolest mom ever!" She took the suit off and fluttered to Scarlett, grabbing her in a hug.

Scarlett was suddenly grabbed in the hug and began almost crying with joy to hear that Solar didn't think she was a monster. "Thanks Blue"

After a good moment, she let go and grinned at her. "Um, there was this message when I searched... it said for you to look for a file with your sister's name on it. If that makes any sense?"

"There was a message? I left you a message? Of course I left you a message... Why wouldn't I. And I told you to tell me to look for a file on my sister? I don't suppose I could see that message could I?"

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"There was a message? I left you a message? Of course I left you a message... Why wouldn't I. And I told you to tell me to look for a file on my sister? I don't suppose I could see that message could I?"

"I dunno," Solar muttered, holding the cubed-up suit to her mother, "I mean, I don't mind if you see it or not, I just dunno if you can, y'know?"

She shrugged. "I'm still not sure how this thing works, might be locked or something. You can try if you want... honestly all that stuff I saw about you was pretty awesome." She grinned.

Signature by @J.R.

"I dunno," Solar muttered, holding the cubed-up suit to her mother, "I mean, I don't mind if you see it or not, I just dunno if you can, y'know?"

She shrugged. "I'm still not sure how this thing works, might be locked or something. You can try if you want... honestly all that stuff I saw about you was pretty awesome." She grinned.

"Well, I'd like to see what I said. And I believe Amber may as well see what I said as well." She took the cube out of Solar's hoof and pressed some of the sides in sequence before placing it on the ground. A hologram appeared being projected out of the cube and began to play the tape in front of the three ponies.

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Amber tried to lean in to see what exactly the hologram was going to display, but got thrown off balance as a massive wave seemed to hit the ship and she was knocked off of her hooves. She grunted in pain as her face met cold steel floor, but she clawed at anything she could and gained her footing again. Her eyes darted from left to right, struggling to comprehend exactly what was happening.

"U-uh Scarlett...?" Every word she tried to say came out shaky and jumbled. "Is this n-normal...?"

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

"Well, I'd like to see what I said. And I believe Amber may as well see what I said as well." She took the cube out of Solar's hoof and pressed some of the sides in sequence before placing it on the ground. A hologram appeared being projected out of the cube and began to play the tape in front of the three ponies.

Solar allowed Scarlett to mess with the cube, and blinked as she managed to make it reveal a hologram.

"Okay, seriously," She said, "How do you know all this? ...oh, right, you built it. Dur."

Amber tried to lean in to see what exactly the hologram was going to display, but got thrown off balance as a massive wave seemed to hit the ship and she was knocked off of her hooves. She grunted in pain as her face met cold steel floor, but she clawed at anything she could and gained her footing again. Her eyes darted from left to right, struggling to comprehend exactly what was happening.

"U-uh Scarlett...?" Every word she tried to say came out shaky and jumbled. "Is this n-normal...?"

She stumbled on her hooves, spreading her wings to balance herself in the air. Seeing Amber keel over, she instinctively rushed over to help her onto her hooves.

"I think we're near that star!" She guessed.

Signature by @J.R.

Solar allowed Scarlett to mess with the cube, and blinked as she managed to make it reveal a hologram.

"Okay, seriously," She said, "How do you know all this? ...oh, right, you built it. Dur."

Scarlett chuckled a little bit over this comment. "Yes, I did build it. But to be perfectly honest, I can't remember what it does. I just guess about what I would have added and how and I'm usually right."

She stumbled on her hooves, spreading her wings to balance herself in the air. Seeing Amber keel over, she instinctively rushed over to help her onto her hooves.

"I think we're near that star!" She guessed.

Scarlett moved into the center of the room and pulled Amber with her. Looking up to Solar she said "I'd get down from there, even the air will shake in such an enclosed space."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Scarlett moved into the center of the room and pulled Amber with her. Looking up to Solar she said "I'd get down from there, even the air will shake in such an enclosed space."

Solar, not wanting to go against Scarlett's superior intellect, promptly landed back down. She kept one wing unfolded and wrapped it around Amber, to provide her with at least some form of protection.

"What do we do now...?" She asked her mother, looking the most frightened since the whole incident started.

Signature by @J.R.

Solar, not wanting to go against Scarlett's superior intellect, promptly landed back down. She kept one wing unfolded and wrapped it around Amber, to provide her with at least some form of protection.

"What do we do now...?" She asked her mother, looking the most frightened since the whole incident started.

Scarlett saw the worry on her daughters face and replied "Nothing, we just wait until this is all over. Stay in the center of the room, do not touch any walls. The speed we're going, if you touch a wall you will most likely break your hoof or weather touched it."

She quickly radio'd to everyone else on the ship "Keep away from the walls, get out of the air and as close to the ground as you can."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

@,

"Oh? well I...." Just then Flamestreak was abruptly cut off by a radio, he listened in as it sang to life

"Keep away from the walls, get out of the air and as close to the ground as you can."  Scarlett's voice rang throughout the stallion as the visibly annoyed Flamestreak shouted:

"Oh for FUCKS SAKE, can I get a LITTLE happiness without SOMETHING GOING TERRIBLY WRONG." Flame picked up Crystal again, attempting walked to Scarlett's room. Instantly as Flame began to trot he fell sideways, Crystal landing atop him, a small crack came from his ribs.

"OW N-new p-lan, We'll Jj-ust stay here." Flame ached, barely able to articulate his words.

Edited by The Real 1990

@,

"Well I'm not going anywhere but maybe next time you don't need to carry me around Flame, I've got legs you know. Your ribs are broken." As she gently touched his side, trying to ascertain the damage. "Three to be precise Sapphire will be able to fix that where ever she is." 

@,

"Well I'm not going anywhere but maybe next time you don't need to carry me around Flame, I've got legs you know. Your ribs are broken." As she gently touched his side, trying to ascertain the damage. "Three to be precise Sapphire will be able to fix that where ever she is." 

"H-how did-."

Flamestreak shook his head and gripped at his injuries ribs

"Also sorry, I w-as trying to protect you, Guess I went...a little to overboard there."  Flamestreak coughed.

"Um... So I'm guessing you're alright? Considering how quick you were to answer me."

@

"Don't talk Flame it's no good for your breathing you may puncture a lung just focus on your breathing." Crystal gets out her radio. 

@Anyone

"Flame needs help his ribs are broken some one please come and help us."

Crystal looked back to Flame and held his head gently. "Just be still Flame help will find us."

The ship pulled out of its right turn around the star and the consistent shaking ended after what seemed like hours, but was a mere 3 minutes.

Scarlett remained on the ground before looking up and saying "Well, that went a lot better than expected. I bet you all there will at least be one case of broken ribs and 3 of broken hooves."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty