Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there

ThePonifiedDragon

Hi ,I'm the PonifiedDragon and i love mlp and the brony community. I also love to make art, stories, and love roleplays. Im also looking how to turn back into a dragon, i miss eating gems. Im kind of shy but from what i've seen this is one of  the best communities out there and i will love to see what happens with it in the future :D

p.s. SMILE SMILE SMILE IS 20% COOLER

from all the replies i got, i know this community is about 100% cooler than the rest.

Edited by ThePonifiedDragon
  • Brohoof 7

Hello there The Ponified Dragon, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

• Brohoof 5

Hey there! 

Eventhough I'm new here myself I can still be a nice guy and welcome people, so... welcome to the MLP forums! ^^ 

Feel free to add and/or pm me if you want someone to talk to! ^^

Baibai! :D

Edited by Core
  • Brohoof 5

Hi there PonifiedDragon! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hey there, @ThePonifiedDragon,  I warmly welcome you to the MLP forums!

I hope you have a great time here. I also hope you can make lots of new friends! That's why we're here, after all. You seem like a really nice guy who I would like to get to know better. Feel free to PM anyone of us for advice! ;)

Edited by PinkiestPie
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4259466.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 2