Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fast Food Ponies, Working! [RP Thread]

CP3_P0n3

Sparkle seemed to sort of wake up from a slight daze of confusion and then shouted out loud "WHOOOOOOO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then felt the places where Mist had just held her. She fell backwards and lay spread out on the ground "best day of my life. Well so far... Mist Twister. What a guy..." She said closing her eyes and almost falling asleep.

@,@@HackTune,

Devil Chord nod her head when Hacktune finished his song. "Not bad. But the notes sounded a little hectic. Maybe it's because how the piano is tuned. And my name is Devil Chord. It's nice to meet ya'll. And I think I might win with my next song." She said with a cocky smirk before tuning her guitar one more time. Then she started trumming again. 

As she built the song up the sound of other instruments joined in, along with other voices singing along with her. Only in Equestria.

"Man, I really need to get my guitar so I can show you two how to REALLY play music." Flamestreak laughed "But seriously, y'all are really good I'm not much of a musician myself, I'm an athlete but I still play guitar when I ain't training. Name's Flamestreak by the way, what's yours." Flame asked

"Name's Hacktune" He said to Flamestreak while smiling with confident 

@,@@HackTune,

Devil Chord nod her head when Hacktune finished his song. "Not bad. But the notes sounded a little hectic. Maybe it's because how the piano is tuned. And my name is Devil Chord. It's nice to meet ya'll. And I think I might win with my next song." She said with a cocky smirk before tuning her guitar one more time. Then she started trumming again. 

As she built the song up the sound of other instruments joined in, along with other voices singing along with her. Only in Equestria.

After Devil done with her song, hacktune said "well, to be honest, I prefered the first one, rather than this one, but still.. not bad." He put up a smile. He walked to the piano again "Why did I used my magnum opus on the first round" he facehoofed himself. When he arrived at the piano, he said "Well, here goes nothing." He started to play a song from the piano

after he's done playing the piano, he approached the two ponies "Well, I used my magnum opus in the first round, so yeah...hehe" he said with an akward smile "Well, It's getting really late, I have to catch some z's if I want to survive working at PeZZo tomorrow... Goodnight, It's nice meeting you Devil, and Flamestreak." He trotted to the exit while waving at them. He rushed to his home and went to his bed immediately. "Ah, what a great day". He setted his alarm to ring 4 hours before work time and went to sleep.

Edited by HackTune

Silhouette was now polishing off her fourth plate, listening to the clash of styles. "Hey, what do you know, they happen to be playing my two favorite genres." She reveled in the sound as she bit down on the last piece of pie crust. "It's always nice to here innovation, enthusiasm and skill trump the traditional status quo of the masses. The public at large can learn a thing from these two. Too bad I'll be putting them through the ringer tomorrow at work." She stood up and magicked her two plates to the used section and went back in line for 5ths & 6ths. "Once I'm done with these, I'll go out and tear down those posters. Where there's one, there's many. I'm on the precipice of independence. I will show them that there's anther way. I will achieve my dreams, without there "help"."

@@HackTune,@, @@Denim&Venom,  

While Hecktune left Devil Chord wived goodbye  to him. She looked down at her guitar case. To her surprise she found seven bits, witch brought a smile to her face. She sat down  on the table and placed the bits in her shirt picket. Then she started putting her guitar up along with her pocket amp. As she did she looked back at  Flamstreak. "Well I really hoped you like the performance. But I have to go. From the look of things I ought to rush over to the buffet Before that mare eats it all." She placed her case on her back an ran over to the buffet table.

Grabbing five plates she started packing up as much food as she could. As she did she looked over to the only other mare who was there. "Hey, leave some for the rest of us." She said jokingly.

Silhouette tried to ignore the other mare, even if she was the guitarist she was starting to like. She sat around to hear her play, not converse. She was tempted to tell her to 'buck off', even with the joking tone. But the good playing today, allowed for Dusk to exhale a breath and calm herself down. She grabbed one plate full of steaming goodness, another filled w/ dessert, and a pitcher of cider back to her table.  

She'd go back for some 7ths and 8ths for the trip home. 

As Mist was leaving the building he heard Sparkle scream a loud Whoooooo Yeah!!!!!!!!!. Mist smiled, (I've still got it,) he thought to himself. During the trip back to his home in canterlot Mist about the new job he was starting tommorow. When he had first applied he was sure that the job would suck, but now that he had met Sparkle he was sure this job would be perfect. Mist soon got hone and went to sleep. Eager to start his job in the morning

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ~ DAY 01 ~ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

5:30pm

@@Dapper Charmer, @@Gloomfury,  @,  @@Denim&Venom, @,  @@HackTune, @,

As the sun rises, so is the beautiful horizons of Equestria.

Canterlot started to warm up on the cold, cheerful day. Many ponies be it royal or plain celebrates the morning with their families. Some even go to work on days such as this. Just like the upcoming legends of PeZZo...

Mercedes put on her clothes, the size was a bit bigger. "Uggh, how hard it is to find a M size?!"

She rushed to PeZZo, hoping she isn't late. 

• Brohoof 1

Hacktune was in deep sleep, Until his alarm rings. The alarm is connected to his personal subwoofer, the ringtone set for the alarm was dubstep with bass drops. He woke up with a grumpy face and turned off the alarm, then he went to the bathroom, styled his mane and put on his uniform. "Alright, First day at PeZZo, this should be fun". He wears his hoodie and brought his headphones and phone with him. He walked to PeZZo while listening to his headphones.

Flamestreak sprung up from his bed, It was 6 o'clock much earlier than the required arrival time. Flame rubbed the crud still remaining from his eyes and started his morning routine. He took a shower after which he enters the bathroom to groom his mane and tail. Once that was done he quickly applied some colon and headed to the kitchen and fixed himself a bowl cereal it was now 7 o'clock, He finished his food and put his work clothes before flying out the door.

The fly was short and he arrived at the door no more then six minutes later. As he entered the doors Flame turned on lights to the eatery and went to his assigned station, no one else was there just the way he liked it, he awaited the rest of his colleagues in the kitchen.

Edited by LittlePip1990

As the alarm clock goes off on the nightstand, Stormlight groans and immediately tries to turn it off. She stretches as she jumps off the bed and flies downstairs to see Mastermind making breakfast for the both of them before she goes off to her first day at work.

Gazing at the ticking wall clock, Storm cleans up as fast as she can and wears her PeZZo uniform. She poses a little in the mirror and smiles, pretending that she was at work already. "Alright, here is the food you ordered, guys. Two hayburgers with a side of large hayfries, enjoy!"

She could hear snickering from behind her and turns around to quickly kiss her coltfriend before flying out of the house and board the train from Ponyville to Canterlot.

This is it, Stormlight. Your first day of work, make it memorable! She nods as she motivates herself on the way to Canterlot.

Mist woke up bright and early, excited to start his new job at PeZZo. Not because he like flipping burgers, but because he knew Sparkle was gonna be there. Mist quickly ate his breakfast, put on his uniform and flew out the door.

@

When Mist got to the resturaunt he noticed that the door was already opened. He walked into the kitchen and saw a pony wearing a PeZZo uniform. "Sup." Mist said to the employee as he put on his apron and hair net.

The ear piercing ringing of an old fashioned alarm clock woke Silhouette from her slumber. She crawled out of her sleeping bag and onto the creaky hardwood of her confining studio apartment. One flick of her horn and her stove burner turned on. A tea kettle filled with her cheap coffee concoction was placed onto it. She shivered a bit at the draftiness of her home away from home. To the bathroom she went. Usual routine. Brush w/ generic toothpaste. Shower w/ cold water & discount shampoo. Dry off with her only towel, which was still damp from yesterdays use. Brush her shoulder length silver mane with it's red highlights. Same with her tail. A lack of proper budget does not constitute unkempt. 

The kettle whistled. Silhouette guzzled down the entire pot. She was out later last night than anticipated, changing all those missing pony posters of her into other inconspicuous things. "They'll give up by weeks end. I'm certain of it." She put her cattle into the sink and washed it out. She began packing the necessary materials into her saddle brief cases. Notes on business law & procedure. A copy of her resume & reference papers. A sketchpad & notebook. An issue of playcolt. etc.

She jarred open the closet door to her apartment and pulled her attire off the hanger. A black suit coat & skirt, a blood red vest, black dress shirt, red tie, & white silk stockings to be pared w/ her shined shoes. Every piece put on as not to be wrinkled. Last item to go on was her bottlecap glasses. Well second to last thing. Her Type O Neighgative hoodie was the last thing to go on. 

Outside her window was a hanging garden. Or that's what it was intended for. Instead it was where the left overs from last night were stored in two big containers, preserved thanks to the cold temps outside. One wrapping inside a grocery bag later and they were tucked away. She looked to her door. Still triple locked. 

*thud* *thud* *thud* She turned to her nightstand, the source of the light thudding. It rocked a little each time. "Sorry. You are not getting out any time in the foreseeable future. Oh wait. Let me correct that. I am not sorry at all." She walked past her desk, and the half finished wooden carvings atop it. She closed her eyes, charging her horn for a long range teleport. The horned began to hum. Then the grooves inside it began to glow. It started to crackle w/ red bolts of static. It grew brighter and brighter until- 

*Bamfch!* She opened her eyes. She was now next to the door to the restaurant. 10 minutes before the start of service, and her shift. She magicked the door open and walked into the complex, eyes scanning for the location of her office. 

When Mist got to the resturaunt he noticed that the door was already opened. He walked into the kitchen and saw a pony wearing a PeZZo uniform. "Sup." Mist said to the employee as he put on his apron and hair net.

"Hey" Flame responded to the bat-pony that trotted in, He had a dark Iron colored coat and a chaotic looking red and black mohawk. "Ha And I thought I'd be waiting hours for somepony to arrive, not many ponies like waking up at 6 o'clock in the morning let alone actually getting up and moving, I Like you for that." He gave the bat-pony a smile and turned to the fryer in front of him. "So um I'm guessing you have a name, mine is Flamestreak but you'll likely call me flame for short. Whats yours?"

*Bamfch!* She opened her eyes. She was now next to the door to the restaurant. 10 minutes before the start of service, and her shift. She magicked the door open and walked into the complex, eyes scanning for the location of her office. 

The bell attached on top of the door rung powerfully as the entrance swung open, Flame turned his head to the sound he watched as a gray coated Unicorn mare, similar to the color of the bat-pony flame was currently talking to waltzed in. She had a long silver and gray mane with red highlights that came down to her shoulder.

"Aaaaand here comes another one." He shouted. "While were asking the question, what might your name be miss?"

Edited by LittlePip1990

@@Dapper Charmer,@,

Silhouette turned to the pair of ponies that addressed her. "You may address me as Miss Dusk." She said as she levitated her glasses & saddles bags off, and used her magic to unzip her hoodie. She stood on her hind legs to allow the garment to fall off her arms, revealing the rest of her business attire.  "I will be the assistant manager to this establishment." She said as she straightened her tie and floated her glasses back on. "Now then, can you direct me to the offices?" 

@@Dapper Charmer,@,

Silhouette turned to the pair of ponies that addressed her. "You may address me as Miss Dusk." She said as she levitated her glasses & saddles bags off, and used her magic to unzip her hoodie. She stood on her hind legs to allow the garment to fall off her arms, revealing the rest of her business attire.  "I will be the assistant manager to this establishment." She said as she straightened her tie and floated her glasses back on. "Now then, can you direct me to the offices?" 

"Assistant manager huh? That's a pretty good job, congrats on getting the position." Flame said straightening his stance. "Well Miss Dusk my name is Flamestreak, though you can call me Flame for short. As for the offices.....I'm not entirely sure but I think their toward the back of restaurant if my memory severs right."

Edited by LittlePip1990

@@Denim&Venom, @

"I'm Mist Twister, best cook this side of Canterlot. Or at least the only cook willing to work here part time," he said jokingly, "and i can't wait to start work with you guys. Speaking of, I should probably be getting ready. Give me a shout if you need anything." Mist walked over to the pantry and began preparing ingrediants.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@Dapper Charmer,@LittlePip1990,

"Thank you. I should commend you both for showing up early like you did. Hopefully the rest of your coworkers are of a like minded persuasion. As you were." Silhouette said in a measured, even tone, instead of one showing her actually impressed. She walked past the counter and over to the offices, checking to see if she was fortunate enough to have her own name on one of the doors. At the very least, it would help if she found Mr.Managers office.  

Edited by Denim&Venom

Sparkle woke up at home some how (who? Wahhh?) She thought looking around. "Shoot! I'm late" she was in such a rush that she didn't even bother to fix her mane and just left it in a mess of what was a ponytail the night before. "Sentinel!? Your dad'll be 'round later... I gotta go!" She shouted upstairs before rollerskating out the door.

Mercedes dashed through the snow as fast as she could, the white cold fluffs swarms her head.

"Achoo!" Oh great! I forgot I'm allergic to cold weather! Thanks a lot fate." Things have been always like that for as long as she could remember, she would flop on the first run of everything.

@@Dapper Charmer, @,  @@HackTune

After a snowy moment, she arrives in front of PeZZo. "6:45, not bad for a worn out sleigh". She threw the sleigh beside the road and went into the building. 4 of her co-workers had already settled themselves, except for one grumpy mare. That charcoal mare is probably lost since she went to the office, she will have to sneak up and drag her back. What a poor mare. She greets her co-workers good morning before pursuing the anti-hero mare.

@@Denim&Venom

*whapp!* "Hey little Denim mare! Are you lost?" she wraps her wrapping hoof around the charcoal mare's neck, "by the way, you haven't told me your name yet, Miss Venom."

Mr.Manager POV

"...and that will be it. Carry the rest of the supplies inside and I want them done by noon" The manager walks back inside PeZZo as after settling down a few arrangements. He's hoping to meet his assistant and greet her.

(Happy New Year guys! ^^)

Edited by CP3_P0n3

@@CP3_P0n3,

Silhouette took a deep breath. Held it in for a moment, than let it out in a slow exhale, trying not to have her blood pressure sky rocket. "I really would like to make due on my warning from last night, but work place violence is frowned upon for some reason. So instead..." Silhouette used her magic to twist Mercedes wrist, enough for it to hurt, and lift her foreleg from around her neck. "I will just remind you that you are in a professional workplace. It would be in your best interests to act as such. And it is best for all if fraternization and PDAs are kept out of the workplace." She said as she began walking away, before stopping. 

She turned to face Mercedes one last time. "Oh, and you may address me as Miss Dusk. Your Boss." 

Ooh, I can make it! Stormlight rushes out of the train carefully as she reaches Canterlot. There were many fancy-looking ponies around, but she remembered where PeZZo was located and immediately made her way to the restaurant.

Taking a deep and long breather, she made it to her workplace. Stormlight could see her co-workers already inside so with a positive attitude, she fixes her mane and opens the front door with a smile.

"Hey there, everypony! I'm very sorry if I was late to arrive here, but I promise not to make the mistake again!"

Ooh, I can make it! Stormlight rushes out of the train carefully as she reaches Canterlot. There were many fancy-looking ponies around, but she remembered where PeZZo was located and immediately made her way to the restaurant.

Taking a deep and long breather, she made it to her workplace. Stormlight could see her co-workers already inside so with a positive attitude, she fixes her mane and opens the front door with a smile.

"Hey there, everypony! I'm very sorry if I was late to arrive here, but I promise not to make the mistake again!"

Mist stopped what he was doing when he heard Stormlight's voice. He poked his head out of the kitchen and smiled at the familiar face. "Hey Storm light," said Mist as he walked towards her, "don't worry you're not late we're all early. But since your here, and my kitchen crew isn't, would you mind giving me a hoof in the kitchen?"

Hacktune hung his jacket, and then sat down behind the cashier counter listening to his headphones while setting everything up.

Hacktune waved to Stormlight while smiling and said "Mornin". He took off his headphones, and teleknieticly grabbed a note from his jacket labeled "Tips for getting tips". It's a set of guides for getting tips from customers, He wrote that down after applying for the job. Then he passed the note to Stormlight "Hey, these are really useful tips, share it with others". Then he sat down behind the counter again.