Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fast Food Ponies, Working! [RP Thread]

CP3_P0n3

Sparkle rushed in with a bagle in her mouth and tripped as she entered the building and rolled forwards until she reached the main counter."hey guys." She said uncurling herself from the ball she had rolled herself into. "What? Don't know how to make an entrance? " she looked at the ponies standing in the restaurant.

@@CP3_P0n3,@@Denim&Venom, @, @@HackTune,

Devil Chord woke up  on a park bench. After pigging out at the hearth's warming event last night she stumbled into the park. She still only had a few bits so she didn't really have a choice but to sleep in places like parks and alleys.  As she woke up she started really think of how she could make bits. But the last time she looked for a job was for a few instrument shops. But when they got one look at her, she was back playing on the street.

After packing her stuff and placing them on her back. She put her headphones on and head out to look for a job. But she couldn't really do that on a empty stomach. So she looked around for a place to eat. That was hopefully cheap enough that it didn't take all the bits she had.

She came across a place called PeZZo.  The name sounded familiar. As she thought last night when she had that 'music war' with that pianist stallion, he said that he was the new cashier for the place. And low and behold, when she looked inside he was sitting at the counter. Since he was new, she got the idea that they were still hiring. 

She rugged thinking that it wouldn't hurt to ask, so she went inside. "So we meet again." She said with a friendly smile to the stallion.

Ooh, I can make it! Stormlight rushes out of the train carefully as she reaches Canterlot. There were many fancy-looking ponies around, but she remembered where PeZZo was located and immediately made her way to the restaurant.

Taking a deep and long breather, she made it to her workplace. Stormlight could see her co-workers already inside so with a positive attitude, she fixes her mane and opens the front door with a smile.

"Hey there, everypony! I'm very sorry if I was late to arrive here, but I promise not to make the mistake again!"

Flamestreak turn to the gray Pegasus that entered the room. "Man another one? I might need get up earlier tommorrow. I'm guessing you already know Mist Twister, My name is Flamestreak but you call flame for short its nice to meet you, Stormlight was it?."    

@@CP3_P0n3,@@Denim&Venom, @, @@HackTune,

Devil Chord woke up  on a park bench. After pigging out at the hearth's warming event last night she stumbled into the park. She still only had a few bits so she didn't really have a choice but to sleep in places like parks and alleys.  As she woke up she started really think of how she could make bits. But the last time she looked for a job was for a few instrument shops. But when they got one look at her, she was back playing on the street.

After packing her stuff and placing them on her back. She put her headphones on and head out to look for a job. But she couldn't really do that on a empty stomach. So she looked around for a place to eat. That was hopefully cheap enough that it didn't take all the bits she had.

She came across a place called PeZZo.  The name sounded familiar. As she thought last night when she had that 'music war' with that pianist stallion, he said that he was the new cashier for the place. And low and behold, when she looked inside he was sitting at the counter. Since he was new, she got the idea that they were still hiring. 

She rugged thinking that it wouldn't hurt to ask, so she went inside. "So we meet again." She said with a friendly smile to the stallion.

Flamestreak shook his head as the Stallion rotated once more to entrance, He was pleasantly surprised to see the mare that had trotted in

"Devil chord!" He shouted gleefully. "It great to see you again but, PeZZo is currently closed so I'm actually gonna have to ask you to leave." Shifted comfortably back to the fryer. he obviously didn't like having to sending a friend out, But the store hadn't open yet and customers weren't allowed in after hours. although...."Unless of course, your applying for a job here. Are you?"

Edited by LittlePip1990

@

"Oh hey, Flame. So you guys are hiring. That's good to know.  As you could tell from last night playing on the street wont make too many bits. So I don't have a choice but to fined a job." She sighed as she placed her guitar off her back and placed them on a empty table. "Before I left home I use to work in my parents music shop. But most of the music shops I tried to apply to didn't really give my the time of day.

But I also worked at a food joint as well to make a some extra bits to buy new pickups for my guitar. I worked in the kitchen. Plus my mom taught me to cook as well. Lucky for me the skill has come in handy."

@

Stormlight first sees a red pegasus and responds back with a smile as she closes the door and settles in. "It's nice to meet you, Flamestreak. And yes, I am Stormlight, you can call me Storm for short...if you prefer to that is. I'm working as a crew member here, just to let you know," She raises her hoof to shake with Flamstreak quickly and sees the ponies she has met the night before calling her name.

@@HackTune

Second, Stormlight approaches Hacktune and acquires note that gives some useful tips on how to receive tips from the customers. She nods at him and politely thanks him, "I'll be sure to remember these tips in my brain, thanks Hacktune!" She looks around to see who might want to look at the note next, and then she sees Mist Twister asking her for help in the kitchen. Stormlight safely puts the note into her uniform pocket and trots with him to the kitchen.

@@Dapper Charmer

"Wow, I've never been inside a restaurant's kitchen until now...this looks amazing!" Stormlight gazes at the many utilities that the kitchen has to cook the necessary food for the customers. She grins at Mist and clears her throat before answering, "Alright then Mist, what was do you need assistance with? I'll try to help in the best way I can," As she takes a closer look, Mist was already preparing the ingredients for the food.

@@Gloomfury,

"You don't have anywhere live? That's terrible um hold up one second I'll get one the managers to see about getting you a job. Just stay here a minute." Flamestreak trotted hastily out the kitchen, The pegasus set off to the rear of the building looking for the assistant manager remembering where he had sent the slightly prissy mare. Sure enough, Miss Dusk was there along with another pony.

@@Denim&Venom,

"I hope you don't mind but there's a pony upfront asking for a job."

Edited by LittlePip1990

@,

"Hmm, is there now?" Dusk replied. Apparently she could wait on trying to find Mr. Manager. She turned around to face Mercedes.

@@CP3_P0n3

"You will have to excuse me. I have got a job to do. I recommend that you start preparing to do the same." She started to walk past Mercedes, providing a gentle 'shove' while going past her. Silhouette re-entered the restaurant lobby. More of the employ had showed up, and early at that. "This is a good sign. Perhaps this will be a positive venture for me after all." She saw the only pony without a uniform waiting at the counter. "Wait, isn't that the guit-fiddler from last night? Now that i'm looking, it seems like half of last nights party is here working at PeZZo." She made her approach to the counter. 
@@Gloomfury
"Can I help you miss?"

@

"Good to know Stormlight," said Mist happily, "as you can see I'm preparing the ingredients. I was told there was a reciepe book somewhere that had the burger reciepies in it. So if you could try and find that it would be a big help."

@

As Mist was preparing his ingredients he heard the familiar sound of a pony tripping on roller skates. "I'll be back in a sec," he said to Stormlight as he left the kitchen. As soon as he got to the counter he saw Sparkle, "hey Sparkle," he said happily, "good to see you."

@

@

"Good to know Stormlight," said Mist happily, "as you can see I'm preparing the ingredients. I was told there was a reciepe book somewhere that had the burger reciepies in it. So if you could try and find that it would be a big help."

@

As Mist was preparing his ingredients he heard the familiar sound of a pony tripping on roller skates. "I'll be back in a sec," he said to Stormlight as he left the kitchen. As soon as he got to the counter he saw Sparkle, "hey Sparkle," he said happily, "good to see you."

@

"You too Mist. And I still haven't perfected my landings it's a shame really... We have a ramp up to the door yet I refuse to use it. Almost like a waste of bits to be honest but hey it helps with exiting. That's for sure. Anyway what are you doing tomorrow? I thought I could teach you how to properly rollerskate."

@

"If i didnt know any better i'd say you're asking me out," Mist said with a chuckle, "and i'd love to go skating with you, but sadly i'm pretty sure we both have to work tommorow." Suddenly a wicked thought entered Mist's head, "but I suppose if we somehow got sick. We'd have no choice but to stay home and skate," Mist said with a wink indication his plan to ditch work.

@@Dapper Charmer

Stormlight nods in agreement and smiles at Mist, "Sure, I think I have an idea of where it might be hidding...". She figured it wouldn't be lying on the floor somewhere, so she started to search above near the spice cabinet. Slowly opening cabinet door, Stormlight sees a book labeled "Recipe Book" on its spine and takes it to bring it to Mist. Happily, she hands the book to him and says "Here's the book you were looking for, Mist!"

@, @

Mist smiles and takes the book off Stormlight, "thanks for bringing this to me Stormlight, but I think that's all the help I need for now. You should probably get your self ready for service though."

Mist turned to Sparkle, "I'd better get back to work, I've got a lot of recipies to learn," he said gesturing the book, "but if you want to continue talking you're more than welcome to join me in the kitchen."

@, @

Mist smiles and takes the book off Stormlight, "thanks for bringing this to me Stormlight, but I think that's all the help I need for now. You should probably get your self ready for service though."

Mist turned to Sparkle, "I'd better get back to work, I've got a lot of recipies to learn," he said gesturing the book, "but if you want to continue talking you're more than welcome to join me in the kitchen."

" Uhh yeah sure." Sparkle said red in the face before standing up and following Mist, closely... And attempting to keep out of sight to hide her obvious crush. "So Mist? I was wondering do you like foals? Because I have a young colt y'know the same one I told you about last night. Not that it matters. I mean he matters but. Oh forget it..."

@

Mist reached the kitchen and put the recipe book down on the counter and turned to Sparkle, "yes Sparkle I like foals. I get mixed results from them though. Half are scared because i'm a batpony and the other half think my mohawks cool," Mist said with a chuckle, "so if you want to bring your son skating with us tommorow I'd love to meet him. That is of course unless you want it to just be the two of us," Mist said with a slight blush.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@@Denim&Venom@,

Devil Chord's eyebrows rose when she saw the next pony who talked to her. "Well hey there. I'm just running into familiar faces left and right today." She chuckled. "I'm Devil Chord. And Like I told Flame, playing on the street won't make me many bits, so I was hoping I could get a job here. I've worked in a kitchen before and I can cook about almost anything."

@@Gloomfury,
"Unfortunately Miss Devil Chord, I do not have hiring capabilities, and even if I did, your employ would not be immediate. However..." Silhouettes horn began to glow. A piece of paper floated from behind the service desk and over to Devil Chord. "If you could take a bit of time to fill out this application, I will pass it on to Mr. Manager. Then it'll be up to him." 

Subway-Application.gif

Edited by Denim&Venom

@@Denim&Venom

Devil Chord made a face when she took the application. "It's been a while since I had to fill out one of these. And I guess I better put in my real name." She sighed. "Be done in a bit." She said as she went over to the table where her guitar was on and started feeling out the application. It didn't take her too long considering she didn't have to fill out most the parts. 

When she was done she went back over and gave it to the unamused looking mare. Where it said to write her name she wrote Tritone "Devil Chord". "That's my real name but I'd rather be Called Devil Chord, or DC. Besides they both mean the same thing anyway."

((Tritone and the devil chord are names used for the flatted fifth note. It's used in Metal and Blues music))

@@Gloomfury, "Hmm, it is a bit sparse for my liking." Silhouette said as she adjusted her glasses. "It is missing a few things, among them an address, mailing or otherwise.  But that is not for me to weigh on. I will pass this along to Mr.Manager and we will notify you if you are hired. Somehow." 

((And yes, I am aware of the tritone/devil's note/ diabolus in musica refers to))

@

Mist reached the kitchen and put the recipe book down on the counter and turned to Sparkle, "yes Sparkle I like foals. I get mixed results from them though. Half are scared because i'm a batpony and the other half think my mohawks cool," Mist said with a chuckle, "so if you want to bring your son skating with us tommorow I'd love to meet him. That is of course unless you want it to just be the two of us," Mist said with a slight blush.

"Oh he's with his dad today and tomorrow. I don't like him all to much which is why I am now divorced? I guess we did get married an' all that. But we just grew apart from each other. Mostly when he came home drunk every night... And then I had Sentinel who he promised to change for but he didn't. Not even for his own child... Well I don't know if he knew Sentinel was his son because he came up with this crazy idea that I was seeing somepony else. Basically he's that word you'd normally say to describe a pony blike that." Sparkle said attempting to fix what little style was left in her mane

"Oh he's with his dad today and tomorrow. I don't like him all to much which is why I am now divorced? I guess we did get married an' all that. But we just grew apart from each other. Mostly when he came home drunk every night... And then I had Sentinel who he promised to change for but he didn't. Not even for his own child... Well I don't know if he knew Sentinel was his son because he came up with this crazy idea that I was seeing somepony else. Basically he's that word you'd normally say to describe a pony blike that." Sparkle said attempting to fix what little style was left in her mane

"I suppose that means it'll just be you and me," Mist said with a flirty smile, "it'll also be a great opportunity for us to get to know each other." Mist opened the recipient book and had a look inside. He the looked up at Sparkle, "so do you have an idea of a good place for us to skate?"

@@Dapper Charmer

Stormlight nods in agreement and smiles at Mist, "Sure, I think I have an idea of where it might be hidding...". She figured it wouldn't be lying on the floor somewhere, so she started to search above near the spice cabinet. Slowly opening cabinet door, Stormlight sees a book labeled "Recipe Book" on its spine and takes it to bring it to Mist. Happily, she hands the book to him and says "Here's the book you were looking for, Mist!"

Hacktune sat behind the counter, bored. After a while, he decided to make some jokes, He looked at Stormlight and said "Hey Stormlight.... Any... Greasy Problem Lately?" He laughed for a moment "Sorry hahaha, that joke just... Fried me" Then he burst into a fit of laughter. "Sorry again, Hehehe...." Then

"Hey, Back for more tune to be hacked?" He said to the mare while holding a laugh."

Hacktune saw that Devil Chords is Applying a job work at PeZZo

"So, What place are ye taking?" He asked out of Curiosity.

"I suppose that means it'll just be you and me," Mist said with a flirty smile, "it'll also be a great opportunity for us to get to know each other." Mist opened the recipient book and had a look inside. He the looked up at Sparkle, "so do you have an idea of a good place for us to skate?"

" well I've been thinking and we could try the park. Think about it smooth paths grass verges on both sides so if you fall you won't get to badly hurt." Sparkle said deciding that her hair looked better down and practically covering her entire back. "Now. What time are you available for?"

@@HackTune

Stormlight smiles at Mist and sees Sparkle come in to the kitchen. Being polite, she decides to leave the two ponies alone while they talk. She could hear Hacktune joking around as she exits the kitchen and and laughs with him.

"That's soo bad...in a good way! You're pretty good at making jokes, got any more to spare?" Stormlight grins at her co-worker as she leans towards the counter, resting a side of her body a little. She always enjoyed a joke or two to keep her amused throughout the day.

@

With Sparkle having her down Mist couldn't help but stare. Mist blushed and then realised he was staring. "sorry for staring," Mist said to Sparkle, "it's just that you look really pretty with your hair down. But anyway I'm free all day tommotow , so how about I pick you up at 11am?"

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@

With Sparkle having her down Mist couldn't help but stare. Mist blushed and then realised he was staring. "sorry for staring," Mist said to Sparkle, "it's just that you look really pretty with your hair down. But anyway I'm free all day tommotow , so how about I pick you up at 11am?"

" oh umm... Thanks Mist. And eleven is perfectly fine with me I'll be waiting for ya " Sparkle said smiling at Mist. And scribbling something on a piece of paper. "That's my address. Don't forget now y'hear? " she tucked the paper into his shirt pocket and waited for a reply.