Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there!

Ynopemos

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Ixquick.com (I can't handle google anymore...)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Saw the memes about derpy hooves on the net and got curious, read about what happened and got interested enough to watch an episode an love it. Also Showed the cartoons my mother (she passed away last year), who had superior education in publicity an aways loved cartoons and tv series. She loved it too! (especially when i told about derpy hooves...). We both love the "Muppets level of humor" of the series and how the show dont treat kids as dumbs. I managed to watch the rest of the series through friends (altough not in correct order or rythm).

I like arts, especially drawing, painting, etc., but also find digital art cool too), writing, acting(especially voice acting) and crafting - and yes, i'm not really good in then all but that doesnt matter, i like it anyway. Also like rpg games (wich is a mixture of all those arts), be it pen & paper, videogame or online.

well, hope i can make friends here, nice to meet you all!

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums ynopemos!

hi im shadow dash ^^

hay, voice actor. me too!!

im sure you will like it here theres lots to do, and lots of new pony friends to make ^^

if you like rp, this is the right place to be. there's a very large rp community here and im sure someone will automatically Gide you over there soon *yells over shoulder* Emerald Bolt!, new potential rp player! lol. i can Gide you to somepony who can help you if you would like ^^

if you ever have any questions dont be afraid to ask ( i dont bite  :P )

I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Ynopemos! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). Don't be afraid of jumping in :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee:.

sig-4288198.sig-4284841.sig-4284413.sig-

• Brohoof 3