Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Tinker Tot Art...Please?

Marciblook

Hi, I was wondering if anyone was willing to draw my new oc, thanks in advance

Body: 3B27077000BA783AFEE8730190187BA43UO183700000000090E83333FF7FFF0C107F3FCC004CB2

Outfit: 066CC66A300000066CC66066CC66066CC6624E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

This is why I need it to be drawn...can't stay in pony maker forever...

Edited by Stage fright/light

• 2 weeks later...

I just see a series of letters and numbers. Are you trying to copy and paste image links? If so, image links can be acquired by right-clicking the image and selecting "Copy Image Address". 

Image links should look like this, ending in .jpg, .png, or .gif depending on the file type: https://equestria.io/images/pegasus/fluttershy/pony.png

You can embed an image via this code: 

[img]https://equestria.io/images/pegasus/fluttershy/pony.png[/img]

to yield: pony.png

Another way you can get your reference images on your thread is to just save them on your device and upload them by editing your thread and selecting the "Upload Files + More Reply Options" button. Once you upload an image, make sure to hit the "select" option to place an image into your thread. 

Hopefully that helps, Stage!

Well...hm...no one...?

Edited by Quartzy

Oh, I should have explained...

It's for pony maker

So, those are codes that you got from a Pony Maker? If so, I think it would be easier for artists if you took screen shots of your creations and put the images here. ^^

I was on my laptop and didn't know how to take screenshots...so I just got the code

If you're using a MacBook, hold down Command + Shift +3

It should be Control + Shift + 3 for other laptops if I'm not mistaken. Good luck! 

Edited by Quartzy

Meh...I'm kind of lazy toooo....

If no one decides to do it the way it is for a bit, I'll try doing it like that then...I suppose...

Right now, it's kind of confusing to figure out which Pony Maker you're referring to, or where to put the codes. But adding some instructions would help a lot! Just giving some advice. :)