Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everybody! :3

Moonlight Lily

Hi there Moonlight Lily! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome, Moonlight Lily! :D

I hope you have a wonderful time here, make lots of pony friends, and have tons of fun! <3

photo.jpg

As for advice, just be yourself, and don't be scared to PM me or anypony if you need help with something, or if you just want to talk.

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Moonlight Lily! And welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here with our community making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

Should you have any questions or are in need of any help getting around, please drop me a line at any time. Only happy to assist.

Have a fine first day with us, and I look forward to seeing you out there soon!

• Brohoof 6

Hello there "Moonlight Lily", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4372397.sig-4371847.sig-4371484.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4371640.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 6