Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shouldn't there be some kind of interaction between Sunset and Flash?

cider float

Well... considering that SunsetxFlash was just the usual High School Drama "(Evil) Alpha B***h has the (Good) Big Man on Campus as a trophy boyfriend", and, if I recall correctly, she did admit that she wanted him just to improve her social status and there was no love involved, I wouldn't be all that suprised if they became rather indifferent to each other once the truth came out. Plus, Flash fell for Twilight, so it's not like they had a chance to rebuild anyway.

I actually agree, we did see that Sunset still harbors some feelings for Flash or at least regrets dating him as a status symbol. Maybe the next movie the two could reconnect? Lord knows he needs the characterization.

School paper: Flash Sentry destroys cardboard cutout of prominent school athlete. Sources claim he said it was because it was more three dimensional than him.

• Brohoof 2

Yes.

There should be a massive fight where hopefully Sunset wins and Flash runs away never to be seen again.

He's a love interest for the sake of having a love interest and I hate him  :please:

• Brohoof 1

There should be, but fans have hated Flash so much since he was first leaked as Brad, that I doubt the writers will try to do anything involving with him in the future just to avoid backlash.....

Even though it'd make sense to have the two interact in someway in the future

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

There should be, but fans have hated Flash so much since he was first leaked as Brad, that I doubt the writers will try to do anything involving with him in the future just to avoid backlash.....

Even though it'd make sense to have the two interact in someway in the future

Yeah, so far I've only seen them interact in only ONE fic I've read..... unless you count the few clops featuring Flashy  :dash: