Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Wolf in Pony's clothing.

Mentis Soliloquy

OOC

Summer Was lost, she had not a damn clue where she was she'd gotten lost off the trail a few hours ago and she could not fly the cold above the tree line made it impossible at his point she just kept trudging along in the snow, the ski resort was around here somewhere but until the storm let up there was no way to find it apart from walking. "Why did I have to leave the trail?" as she trudged along. "Thank Luna I can't feel the cold." 

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

Underneath the blizzard sky lied the only known pony by Equestria to inhabit this harsh, unforgiving landscape. This said place is the fragile, yet dangerous mountain range of the one and only Crystal Empire. 

Wolf stood inside of her cave, still as a rock, staring into the now snow-flooded land in front of her. The wind was blowing so hard that it could easily make unprotected pony feel as if it were being peirced by a razor blade. Wolf blinked and slightly raised her head, unintentionally picking up a scent... The scent of another pony.

"Someone's coming"

She whispered, sharp teeth becoming apparent.

(edited)

"I know I should get out of this damn weather it's not good for anyone, even me." Summer kept trudging along she was nearing the cave wolf was in but she could not tell that the blizzard dulling even her own supernatural senses, she was so near blinded by the snow she walked into a tree she could not even see.

"Oh my nose!" She rubbed her nose and looked at the tree she missed. How did I not see a tree! She walked around it still rubbing her nose as she walked more north she thought, coming closer to the cave. She looked around again squinting into the distance as she looked around, she could not see any heat sources the cold blinding her in more ways than one, she was quite used to seeing a creatures heat outline before them but here, she was blind...

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

Even though Wolf could not see, she could smell the pony that was getting closer with every unguided step. The slight vibrations from the pony bumping into the tree sent small waves theough her hooves, helping her keep track if the unknown pony. The smell of the unaware pony sent shivers up Wolf's spine, making her crave the very flesh of that mare. 

"That little lady would be wise to turn and go back to town"

She said, smiling.

Summer kept going in the cold strong blizzard heading ever closer to the cave. She was unaware of this the whiteness of the snow storm and and the snow becoming deep she could barely make out a few more moments passed until she spotted the entrance of a cave.

"A cave!" She ran inside the entrance just to flee from the snow only standing a few feet inside unaware of the other in the cave with her. Summer's ears were so frozen she could not even hear her heart beat yet and she was not paying attention anyway she was facing outside just starting into the while abyss happy for now, to be out of the snow fall...

As the unsuspecting pony took shelter inside of the cavern, Wolf back away into the darkness, taking this chance to observe Summer. For a moment, Wolf wanted to pounce onto Summer and tear her to pieces and drag her carcass deeper into the cave. Something was a bit intriguing about Summer, though and Wolf wasn't sure what it was. 

She stood still again, watching Summer cautiously.

Summer stopped looking out into the blizzard and looked into her shelter for the time being, her senses were coming back to her but not enough yet for her to pick up on Wolf's presence. She heard Wolf's steady heart beat but the howling from the entrance masked the sound, not to mention Summer was not trying to focus on the sound. She walked further in. "Well I suppose this will be ok until the blizzard goes away." She looked back out side before, then walked further in not far only a few meters then sat down next to one of the walls, looking around.

Wolf watched Summer carefully, studying her every step, twitch, and blink. Wolf's eyes shut and she took in a deep inhale, really smelling Summer. Wolf's fangs grew in size and her fut became more messy, now fully ready to rampage.

She leaped out of the darkness onto Summer, coming face-to-face with her. She tilted her head, positioning one large fang on Summer's throat. "Who are you? Why are you here? If you don't answer me, i'll kill you right here".

Summer despite what she was, did not live up to her species reputation, she reeled back into the wall smacking her head against the stone, it hurt a lot but she was scared most ponies can't sneak up on her anymore but this one did and it...had fangs? Summer looked down and heard a heart beat. She's not like me then what? Are you? "I...I'm Summer...don't kill me please...that's happened before and I did not like...it..." Summer cowered with the fangs to her neck her vampirsim did not suit her nature she was an awful one. 

(Here is what Wolf looks like in her werewolf form, by the way)

post-14906-0-56926400-1458461678_thumb.jpg

Wolf pushed her fang against Summer's throat harder, forcing her to talk as the force began to make Summer's throat trace blood. Wolf snorted at Summer's response and asked "Do you have any idea who I am?"

(Cheers)

"No...I don't know who you are I've never met you before..." It was getting hard to talk she was not in a good position with a pair of massive canines in her neck, well on her neck. "Just please don't kill me, I'll leave and won't come back I promise!" What are you? No vampire has teeth like that?!

Summer's begging was genuine. She was not here to hurt Wolf or her fellow pack members. Thinking about it for a moment, Wolf pulled away and retracted her canines, her messy fur retracting. Her eyes turned back to their normal blue color as well.

"My name is Wolf and I reign as leader on these mountains. I'm the pony who was raised by wolves; who the citizens of the Crystal Empire call 'The Wolf Pony'. Surely, you've heard of me at some point"

As Wolf explained her reputation, she backed up a bit, sighing.

"Er...hello Wolf...I don't know who you are I live in Ponyville i'm on holiday here skiing, why are you like that? The change you under went? I'm a monster too, but I hide my killer side from the world or I would be hunted I fear there are a few like me..." She looked away for a moment, then decided to reveal her own secret. "I'm...I'm a vampire."

"Pony...ville?"

Wolf questioned the location, as she was unfamiliar with all other areas outside of the Crystal Empire, considering she was raised by wild animals. 

"What? Is that far from here? Where is that?"

Tilting her head, she let out a laugh.

"Why am I like this? I was raised by the very wolves that inhabit these mountains. My parents left me in this cave when I was a a mere baby, to keep me safe from the attack on my home village. My parents were killed shortly after. The wolves here attempted to kill me, but it was then did I realize my talent; my ability to communicate with wolves... Hence the cutie mark"

She explained as she gestured to her pawprint cutie mark. She then added:

"I've been able to...unlock this form that you recently witnessed. I'm not entirely sure why it hapoens, but I find that it comes up when I feel the urge to eat. I'm a canibal, you see. I eat ponies just like you, darling"

Taking a deep breath in, Wolf closed her eyes and lifted her heaf up to the cave's top.

"...I'm a monster according to society, you see. They hate me and I hate them".

It was then she realized what Summer admitted; that she was a vampire.

"You're a vampire pony?"

"Yeah...I pray on ponies too, though I don't kill them I have managed not to so far, I think that there is nothing wrong with you and I don't have much regard for life...I...I could bring you ponies if you let me drink first..." She remembered the other questions. "Ponyville is a long way from here it's about 5 days trek by hoof or a half a day on the train...so you can talk to wolves? That's very cool but I think I should show you what I look like it's only fair."

(lol you done the art lass haha but hey here it is again. Until Summer 2.0 oh {insert song} #so excited...dun dun dun...#)

post-35804-0-87601000-1458463698_thumb.png

Summer changed for Wolf on command. "So what you think? My teeth are not as big as yours mind you."

Wolf was slightly taken back by Summer's confession, as she had never heard of a bat pony having an alternate regular pony form. Wolf was more intrigued than she was disturbed.

As Summer changed her form, Wolf walked up to her and began sniffing her like a dog would after its owner was around a different one. "So, this is the real you?" Wolf asked, not stopping her sniffing. After a few moments, she pulled away and laughed. "Your fangs are pretty small!"

"You make an interesting offer, but I can't have you drinking the blood out of ponies before bringing them to me. The blood is the best part, after all. Besides, I hunt with three other designated wolves here. Your assistance is not needed. However, you are indeed an interesting...specimin. You can stay here until this blizzard blows over. That is, if you don't mind sleeping next to a wolf..." 

She added, attitude now apparent in her voice.

"Well yeah they maybe small but they work I can assure you." Summer changed back to her pegasus form. "But no this is my normal form I was born a pegasus, this affliction made me like the other me." Summer finally relaxes for the first time in this cave and sits back up normally and looks around.

"So is this your home? Or like a place to shelter and I don't mind sleeping with wolves I suppose I am a one in a certain fashion so not to worry." Summer got up and had a look around. "Are your 'others' around or they out?" She seemed a little more comfortable around Wolf a little apprehensive but she knew of something like what she was they shared a dark evil that made them monsters in the public eye hated and feared she felt almost like a comrade to this cannibal. 

Wolf circled around a few times and settled into a lying position, similar to how a dog would. She yawned. "If you go a little further down the cave, you'll find the other wolves. The reason they're not up here with us right now is because I had signaled for them to retreat back into the cave's depths earlier. I had to make sure you weren't a hunter or someone dangerous, ya know?"

After explaining where her other "family members" were, she let out a howl. It sounded exactly how a real wolf's howl would sound and anyone who heard it could easily mistaken it for the real thing. With that, a few good-sized wolves seemed to emerge from the darkness of the cave; all varying in shades of black and grey. (A few baby wolves appeared as well). Wolf began making canine noises, as if she was communicating with the beasts.

"I'm letting them know that you're not a threat to us" she stated.

"Well that is nice of you, but I'm not lunch either right? I mean, I could be a threat...though I don't want to be." Summer just did not want to be shrugged off as a nothing she felt a little disappointed she was not, treated like a threat for an odd reason she was a little confused about it. She was a hunter like they were, as she looked at the others. They wolves seems to drop their guards at what ever Wolf was conveying to them, she'd never seen a wolf before mind be near some adults and with in near touching range.

Wolf let out a small laugh and looked at Summer with half-shut eyes. "As long as you don't do anything that makes you seem like an enemy, we won't eat you tonight". Sheturned her head toward the baby wolves who were play-fighting; letting out cute little growls and yelping sounds. "Aren't they cute?" Wolf asked happily.

The wolves found their own places to lie down to sleep and seemed to make one big pile. It sorta looked like a giant pile of fur! "If you get cold, don't be afarid to cuddle up next to one of them" she added.

Summer looked past Wolf at the pups or adolescents she was not sure they were small so most likely towards the pups side of things. They were cute all babies were cute, they made squeaks as they fought, Summer walked over to Wolf and laid next to her not very close but with in leg reach. "I suppose they are." Looking at the pair as the played. "I most likely wont Wolf, I am not warm never since I became this ponies tell me I feel like I put my head in an ice bucket, and I don't feel the cold or warmth or anything really just feel warm I suppose but it never changes." 

Summer looks to Wolf more directly at her, though her eyes were closed. "I don't really feel anything, apart from the feeding...only time I feel alive anymore, I mean I still move, laugh, breath somehow? Other things but when I feed I suspect you know what I mean?"

Wolf listened intently to Summer's words... She truly found her to be something else. Wolf was able to relate to her on a level, as they were both thaught of as monsters by some. She could not make the words to explain her relations, so she just smiled at the yellowish pony next to her. "Do you have a home to return to?" she asked quietly.

"Yes I have a home and a family who loves me too, though I will outlive them all in the end I keep this curse hidden from everyone them included..." She lowered her eyes away in a bout of shame. "I've thought about telling them but I don't know how'd they take it, I don't want to ruin my relationship with my family and friends so I hunt away from home where I can be not noticed by those I don't want to harm I suppose you'd be the same in a sense with these wolves then? Your wolves?"