Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Hopeful someone can do two requests for me :)

Iridescent Quill

Hey everyone! SO, I have two requests that I am hoping some kind soul with help me out with. I wish I could draw, but sadly, I cannot. So, any help with my requests would be much appreciated :).

The first is a drawing of two OCs cuddling, kind of like in a heart pose like this:

post-16230-0-11971500-1459212484.jpg

The first OC is mine, Iridescent Quill. She has a raspberry (like a darker reddish pink) colored body, a black curly mane streaked with light pink. Her eyes are green (like a bright grass green). Her cutie mark is a quill over a scroll of parchment. Here is a picture someone did for me for reference:

post-16230-0-02246800-1459212539.jpg

The second OC is my boyfriend's, Torque Effect. Here is a picture he had for reference:

post-16230-0-27131200-1459212546.png

His cutie mark is a piston (like from a car). It can be any angle you think looks best. Here is a reference pic:

post-16230-0-25079900-1459212612_thumb.jpg

It would be cool if our OC names were over the image, like Torque Effect + Iridescent Quill Forever kind of thing. But that is not essential.

My second request is a picture depicting my boyfriend's nickname for me, and my nickname for him. Just of us cuddling. He calls me Fluttershy, and I call him Zoidberg (from Futurama).

Here is a pic of Zoidberg for reference (I am sure you don't need one for Fluttershy lol):

post-16230-0-05853900-1459212452.jpg

It would be cool if our nicknames were over the image, like Zoidberg + Fluttershy Forever kind of thing. But that is not essential.

If anyone can do one or both of my requests, I would love you forever! Thanks in advance! <3