Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The school for Criminals

reader8363

@@crispy fries

Hooligan smiled wickedly, "oh you better f@£#ing believe I wanna releive some stress. You sexy beast." Hooligan made sure no one was looking and kissed Redwood. "Won't it look at little sus though if just neither of us show up for breakfast? Maybe I should cause some trouble first and then you can punish me," Hooligan said seductively

@Amorphous

Spellvamp saw a new mare so he wanted to introduce himself "Hello I beleve we have not met before my name is Spellvamp and I am here for murder what about you?"

Spellvamp smiled I think that I coud use some social life so lets try this out he thought

@@SugarfootWillie,

The doctor rolled his eyes and said, 

"Sure, why don't heal it so it's crooked and you can't walk at all. It needs to set before I can heal it.  I already heard about it from Shadow."

@@Missklang,

Shadow walked up and tapped on the door to get Missklang's attention

Nightmare finished her breakfast and head to the student's cafeteria to make sure nothing happens

@@Dapper Charmer,

"That's exactly what ah was gonna suggest," said Redwood as a sly grin spread across her face. "Ah'll have a couple other guards pull y'all out so it don't look like it was mah idea. Now go, do what yer so good out." 

Redwood then shoved Hooligan into the cafeteria.

@@reader8363,

"fair point. changing subjects, I been tryna cop some paper since I got in this cell. You got any? Need a whole pack so I don't disturb nobody for more when I run outta scribbling room."

Kurren$y felt like a broken record, but this paper was beyond crucial, so he forgave himself. Food will have to be next, not to eat though, gotta see if I can use it as currency.

@@crispy fries

Hooligan smiled as he went to grab his breakfast. As he waited in line he thought about how he could get himself in trouble. It probably didn't need to be big. Just enough to get him dragged out of here.

@@Spellvamp

He walked past the glasses guy and stopped. He looked down at his tray and smiled. He turned to Specs, "nothing personal bro," he said as he smashed his food tray into the glasses pony's head.

The ride had been long, boring and uncomfortable. But Acrylic wasn't exactly riding first class, he was going to prison. He had finally been caught after stealing from some rich pony with a fancy-pants security system. 'Stupid laser beams,' he thought. Just then the van came to a grinding halt and he was flung against the back wall, hitting it rather hard. He got up feeling slightly dazed, but otherwise fine and the doors opened filling the space with blinding light. After his eyes adjusted he was roughly shoved out of the van by a guard dressed completely in black.

@,

Nightmare heard the van stopped and teleported there. She walked up and said,
"Welcome, would you kindly follow me. You're just in time for breakfast."

@@SugarfootWillie,

the doctor teleport some paper and food and said as he left,

"Will be back later to finish that if no one else heals it for me." 

(edited)

@Dapper Charmer,

Spellvamp was really angry "Yeah nothing personal hope you don't mind if I suck some magic out of you" Spellvamp said and stared sucking every last bit of magic out of the unicorn, when he was done he said "Thank for the meal" the the guards got him out fast

Edited by Spellvamp

@@Dapper Charmer,

Two guards quickly grabbed Hooligan and dragged him out of the cafeteria. 

"Ah'll take it from here," said Redwood as the guards dumped him in front of her.

As usual, she blindfolded Hooligan and began to lead him to her beating room, but this time she made sure to take a route that would get them the least attention. Again as usual, Redwood untied the blindfold and shoved him in, following close behind.

(You can feel free to hit the lights)

(edited)

@@reader8363,

"Thank you doc, now we can get busy!"

Kurren$y hobbled over to the cafeteria with his food, keeping his injured leg off the ground and using the wall as a crutch. Kurren$y didn't want to risk any more injury until Doc could fix it. He had two cans of jack mack and a sweet roll with him. Should be enough.

@@Amorphous,

Kurren$y hobbled up to the new prisoner and dropped the sweet roll onto her tray.

"Welcome to prison."

Continuing his hobbling journey he passed by @@Spellvamp

"Walk with me, don't need anypony dipping in the kool-aid or riding our bumper."

Edited by SugarfootWillie

@@crispy fries

Hooligan stood up and stretched. "Man that glasses guy really did a number on me," said Hooligan as he walked closer to Red, "I think I could you a pick me up." Hooligan gave Redwood a quick but passionate kiss and headed over to the light switch. "This is gonna be good," he said as he flicked of the light.

@SugarfootWillie,

"If you say so but I realy needed  that magic so where are we gonna go?" Spellvamp asked Kurren$y "By the way you can call my Spell I know It us gay as F**k but it serves the purpose soo why do you want me to be your partner in crime or prison or whatever?" he said

@@reader8363

Missklang, upon his arrival at the cell, decided to spend the night taking care of the skeleton. He spent all night, demanteling it and polishing each bone untill it was as shiny as new. Once finished, he started to assemble it back using some of the material Nightmare dropped by yesterday, and the one he scavenged during the day. He was putting it finnaly together when he heard knocking on the door. He turned around to see Shadow

Hey, Shadow! Nice to see you. Good day, isn't it? 

(edited)

@@Spellvamp,

Kurren$y did a quick surroundings check and kept his voice low.

"Business man, business. I got some shady work I'll be doing in the cell after lights-out. I need you to stay on jigs and keep a heatwave at bay. Let me know if there is any fire on the line."

Kurren$y hushed his voice even more. Cautious was an understatement.

"Tomorrow check the trash cans for wadded up paper, tell every prisoner to get one. Make sure they know not to get caught. I'll give you two cans of mack in exchange."

"Don't trust Hooligan. I've got something special for him."

Kurren$y then hung a sharp turn into the infirmary. Signifying the end of the conversation.

@@Missklang,

Shadow walked in and said,

"What are you doing with a skeleton and where did ya get it from. Also, I have something that might help with your extra energy."

He reached into a portal and pulled out a red and black box.
"Before I tell you what is inside it and what it does, do you think it will be beneficial for you?"

Spellvamp smiled and said "Well I can do it for the fun of it soo you got a deal mister" then he sied "But I can't tell anypony I don't want to explain it so sorry you got to tell them and I can't use magic soo that is a thing is that ok? Spell vispered to Kurren$y

@@Spellvamp,

Kurren$y was agitated at Spell for responding, The conversation was supposed to be one-sided. He wasn't about to make his agitation known. Maybe he wasn't the right pony for the job. Not like there's many ponies for the job.

Just as hushed as the last words Kurren$y said he responded with

"Just tell 'em, you aren't on the radar like I am, I'm a hot pony and you coasting under the guards radars more than I am. There is no explaining. One sentence and you keep walking. Better learn how to fight. I'll let you know when we strike."

(edited)

@SugarfootWillie,

Spell grined "Fight huh well lets just say that I can completely disable a pony under five seconds so I don't think that I need to learn how to fight." Spell said "I will help you but on one conicion you will let all the unconcios personal, guards and prisoners to me I will need more food that is for sure." Spell vispered to Kurren$y

Edited by Spellvamp

@,Nightmare heard the van stopped and teleported there. She walked up and said,"Welcome, would you kindly follow me. You're just in time for breakfast." @@SugarfootWillie,the doctor teleport some paper and food and said as he left,"Will be back later to finish that if no one else heals it for me."

Acrylic was rather startled to see Nightmare Moon. "But I thought Nightmare Moon was gone, and we had Princess Luna back. This doesn't make any sense at all. But, breakfast does sound pretty nice right now." So he followed her into the prison. Feeling rather confused about this whole thing.

@@reader8363

Well, I found the skeleton in an old abandoned cell located somewhere way underneath the castle. I am cleaning it and reassembling it. I am going to reanimate it. Bring it back to life so I can have somepony to keep me company.

He looked at the two boxes.

Beneficial, I don't yet know. Interesting and entertaining, definitely. Unless it is some sort of sleep pills or energy syphons. That would be boring and horrible. I like my energy. I'd rather channel it into interesting activities than trying to lower it.

@@Missklang,

Shadow said as he picked up the box,

"it's not a pill or medicine, it's just an old relic I found on one of my jobs."

He opened the box and pulled out a collar, and said, 

"It's designed to help with too much of any energy, magic, basic, any you can think of. I don't think how it does it matters."

@@Spellvamp, @@Amorphous,

"Bet. One last time: Everypony gets a crumbled piece of paper except Hooligan. Tell 'em to keep it til I give the signal. I need to figure out how to handle Nightmare Moon and Shadow before we can roll on this. Keep it on the low. Peace."

Kurren$y cut the conversation off for good and hobbled back the cafeteria the same way he went there. Where's that new girl? Did she ever eat the sweet roll?

@SugarfootWillie,

"Well I can take care of nighty but I don't know about shadow and ok I gonna be your postman when your ready what until then and can I know your plan so I can prepare" Spellvamp said

"There is the problem of the princesis after we escape they will probably send assasins to track us down and kill us" he said

(edited)

@@Spellvamp, @@Amorphous

"Then don't get caught. F*** the royalty, they don't understand the royal we who swear our fealty to the streets."

This moment of accidental rhyming made Kurren$y want to drum up a beat and spit a few bars. While he was in the cafeteria waiting to run across the new girl he decided to do just that.