private The school for Criminals

reader8363

@@reader8363

Missklang saw with the corner of the eye the chuckling Nightmare and continued smiling.

Well, that's simple too. I drew them because I had paper and a pen and a lot of free time and imagination. What kind of answer were you hoping for? I have no obsession or anything alike. Worry not, oh princess of the night. I am no creepy fanatic. 

@@reader8363,

Kurren$y began to sew shut his lacerations and apologetically said

"Thanks Doc. I didn't want to wild out that man, but you and a long line of people been busting by balls today. My patience ran dry well before noon today. We be on that good good come tomorrow, unless Mudflat comes through. She might kill me, or she lowkey likes me. She a lil ratchet somewhere."

"Now what that cast do? I can't set bones fo' s***."

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Uh... no actually," said Redwood. "Ain't nopony ever said ah got nice eyes. Thanks, ah guess."

It was then that Redwood realized how little she was complimented. How little anypony ever said anything nice to her, or tried to make her feel better. It was an odd realization.

@@Missklang,

Luna said as she sighed and teleport the pictures away, 

"That's a relief, thought you drew those to try to get a favor or something to get out early, which wasn't going to happen."

She walked up to missklang and whispered, 

"Might visit you in your dreams to see how Nightmare's doing, can't see what she up to and doesn't tell me. I would ask that you send me a letter, but Shadow doesn't allow it."

@@SugarfootWillie,

The doctor's horn lit up and the bone started going into place, and bandages started wrapping around the leg 

@@crispy fries

Hooligan gave a slight smile, "you're welcome. Now shall we begin eating?" he asked as he opened both trays revealing the lovely meals that Redwood had brought. "Wow," said Hooligan with a big grin, "this food looks simply amazing. I didn't even know this place had food this good looking."

@@reader8363

Oh, Luna.

Missklang laughed

If I wanted, I would escape even before arriving here. But I'm too lazy for that. And after all, what's a mere few years for me? I've waited longer. I am part dragon you know. I have the ability to send mail via magic fire as Spike do. So I can manage to send letters even if I'm not allowed. But if you want, why not. I always appreciate a visit.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Well, it's just somethin' ah got from th' guard cafeteria. It ain't too bad, but ah could understand if it seems five star to y'all. Ah ain't ever eaten it, but ah hear that th' food th' prisoners get is pretty shitty. Also, good job gettin' carrots off th' menu. Ah gotta admit, that's a creative way to stab somepony."

@@crispy fries

Hooligan thought that she might be bring sarcastic but he took the compliment anyway, "thanks. You asked me to cause trouble and I did." Hooligan smiled and began eating his meal. It was amazing, after all this time here he had forgotten what real food tasted like, "this is amazing."

@@reader8363,

Kurren$y's eyes lit up as he saw his leg glow and get the attention it needed.

"You riding when I'm needing right? Right?"

as soon as his leg was fully wrapped Kurren$y gleefully walked out of the infirmary, came back for the mouthwash that got smacked out of his hooves, and walked back out looking for the yard.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Seems like y'all got a knack fer makin' trouble. Normally, that would just make mah life a little harder, but with y'all... well, ah managed to get some fun outta it. Y'onow, ah really do think that yer th' only pony in here who can get makin' trouble a good experience."

@@crispy fries

Hooligan blushed. "Well that's mighty kind of you to say Redwood," he said with a smile. He continued eating and smiled to himself, maybe getting Red to like him wasn't so impossible after all. "So Red what brings you here. Not here as in this date," Hooligan explained, "but why become a guard here at this prison?"

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Ah could tell y'all, but then ah'd have to kill y'all," chuckled Redwood. "In all honesty though, ah can't disclose any details of mah employment here. As fer y'all though, how come y'all ended up here?" This actually wasn't going so bad as Redwood thought it would.

@@crispy fries

Hooligan was about to just proudly and mindlessly exclaim all the crimes he had commited to get himself locked up in here but for some reason he felt that that might be the wrong move. "Well i wouldn't want to bore you with the details," he said eating some more, "i already told you i tried to commit Regicide. Lets just say that thats doesnt even scratch the serface."

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Y'all must be a real dangerous stallion," said Redwood in a slightly playful tone. "If ah'm bein' honest, ah always thought that there was a little fun in danger."

Was she really flirting with Hooligan? Redwood couldn't believe herself right now. How could she be flirting of all things?

@@crispy fries

Hooligan blushed as he tried to hide his confusion. Was she actualyy flirting with him. Hooligan supposed he should return the favor. "I may be a dangerous stallion. But you're the one in a date with said stallion," Hooligan said in a equally playful tone, "that makes you a very naughty made. And if I'm being honest I find naughty mares kinda hot."

@@Dapper Charmer,

Redwood just couldn't help but blush slightly. As much as she hated to admit it, she did like being called hot. "Naughty, huh?" was the best response Redwood could come up with. Hooligan was flirting back, but she was surprised that she wasn't too opposed to it.

@@Missklang,

Luna smiled and whispered,

"Shadow's a dragon, well half, and don't tell Nightmare Moon about this. I worry about her, not because she was here"

Celestia walked in and said,

"time to go."

@@SugarfootWillie,

The mouthwash teleported back into it's part. The doctor sighed and fixed his nose. 

@@crispy fries

Hooligan smiled as he saw that his flirting was going opposed. "I'd sure as hell say you're naughty," Hooligan said with the same playful tone, "after all right now you're on a date with a very dangerous criminal. Not to mention that suggestive photo you tried to black mail me with." Hooligan gave a flirty wink.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Ah guess ah do got a bit of a naughty side then," grinned Redwood. "Ah actually still got that photo. Ah ain't got no idea what to do with it. Anyways, ah can't be just all work and no play. Plus, ah'll admit that bein' naughty does have a certain... thrill to it." Redwood wasn't totally sure why she was saying this.

@@crispy fries

"Cause it has a thrill to it," said Hooligan with a slight chuckle, "it's the whole reason I made being naughty and troublesome my career until I was thrown in here." Hooligan smiled, "you know Red, when I first met you I thought were just a goody two hooves like every other guard in here. But now I've seen this naughty side of you. And I like it."

@@Dapper Charmer,

'What can ah say? Ah can't just be all regulations and broken kneecaps all th' time. A mare's gotta cut loose sometimes, have a little fun. Of course, it's always kinda nice when somepony likes to have fun th' same way." Redwood still wasn't totally sure why she was flirting like this. Maybe it was just for the thrill of it.

@@crispy fries

Hooligan smiled at Redwood. He was amazed at how well this was going. As he was finishing his meal he remembered something that might come in handy. "Hey Red, you know what would go great with this?" he asked rhetorically, "some nice wine. Luckily I his some under the floor tiles of my room. I was saving it to make a Molotov cocktail. but I think it would make better use here "

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Fuck that, ah got somethin' to drink right here," said Redwood as she took out a flask. "This right here is silver tequila. Th' good stuff." Redwood proceeded to take a swig, slightly moving her tongue around, which left a faint but detectable trace of her saliva a on the flask. "Go ahead, take a drink."

@@crispy fries

Hooligan looked at the flask for a moment. He saw the slight trace of Red's saliva on in. "Who am I to pass up a good drink?" he asked rhetorically as he took the flask. He figured that drink from the sameflask Red ghad just used would be as close to a kiss as he could get. He took a swig of it and handed it back to Red. "Strong stuff."

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Well, us earth ponies like it that way. If nothin' else, we can at least hold our liquor," said Redwood.

She took the flask back from Hooligan and took another drink. Usually, things got interesting when they reached the point where liquor was involved.