Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there.

Nutellah

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching for a topic on google when this site popped up so I decided to sign up.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched one episode on Netflix then I decided to watch more and more and then I became a fan.

Hello there, I am here to tell you a bit about my self. I hope I become friends with plenty of people. I like gaming, MLP and Music. My favourite type of music is EDM, Pop, Rock and Punk, for bands/artists I like include Green Day, Jack Ü, Skrillex, Troye Sivan, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots and Imagine Dragons.

I have a Xbox Live account and PSN account. You can follow me on Xbox One: BelievingLeaf9 and add me on PSN: BelievingLeaf (I only have a Vita.) I usually play Halo 5 on my Xbox One and usually play Little Big Planet on my Vita.

So that is a bit about my self.

See you in the forums,

Nutellah  :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Hi there Nutellah! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums Nutellah!

hi im shadow dash ^^

nice to meet you, i couldn't help but notice your icon is the fallout boy, you play?

fallout my favorite game series ever! what did you think of FO4? (if youve played it, lol)

if you ever have any questions dont be afraid to ask ( i dont bite  :P )

Hope you enjoy the forums, now go out there and make some friends ^^

• Brohoof 3

Hello Nutellah! It's nice too meet you, I'm Damien Bolt, but you can call me Damien if you want. I see you like Halo 5, if you want you can Fireteam with my brother tomorrow. His gamertag is [Redacted on request]. I also play Halo and my gamertag is [Redacted on request]. It also seems that we have similar tastes in music. Imagine Dragons are the best!

Talk to you later,

Damien Bolt.

• Brohoof 3

Hey there Nutellah, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community  No need to be shy, Ok ?If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around :twi:  '''

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you settle in well around here, the people here are very friendly and the community is awesome so I'm sure you'll love it here!

If you wanted to chat about anything at all then feel free to drop me a PM at any time, I'm always up for meeting new members.

Looking forward to seeing you around!