How do you feel about pony merch? Do you collect?

Crazyaboutpegasi

Do you like it? Heck yeah I do!

Do you collect it? Yes, but only certain things, like I'm going to collect the GOH sets when they release.

How Big is your collection: Eh, it's average, haven't bought pony merch in a while.

What is your favorite type of pony merch? I like the Guardians of harmony sets, but they're not out yet D:

post-8308-0-35299700-1480358562.png.92592de0d2bc27775344f2b9852f8316.png

(edited)

Do you like it?

Yes, I think that pony merch looks awesome at the most.

So you collect it?

Sadly, no. I live with my parents and they don't know that I'm a fan, but soon I'll have a credit card for myself but I'll still have to live alone in order to order merch from the inside of my future appartment i'll live in so I have a place to put them all safe from the eyes of my family.

How big is your collection?

Since I have no merch it's sad but true to say that my collection is as big as nothing.

What is your favourite type of pony merch?

Plushies and figures (mainly the Funko ones), TBH those look awesome :)

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex

tamereenshort.ca

Former name(s): ExperimentalMLPguy, ObliveonBr0ny, ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny, ObliveonVortex

Angelus Corruptus (My OC) My PMVs and YTPs channel 100+ Underrated Metal Bands in 100+ Days (Blog)

I don't make a point to collect. I just wait for something to catch my eye and then I'll buy it, so it's pretty much just a casual thing. I have just a few random things; a couple of plushies, some comics, a few figurines and things like that. Nothing very impressive. I spend the big bucks on other collections and I don't want to get too addicted to buying ponies, I'll get swamped!  :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

I don't play but I collect! :wub: I have some very rare figures and even plushies too! I wish I could show my (very big) collection but the camera on here isn't cooperating so I just have to say that...

img-38413-1-img-38413-1-img-38413-1-img-

Sig by Shadow The Hedgehog//

(edited)

Do you like it?   

For sure! :D I love it. MLP stuff is the main thing I collect now, though I do collect some other things. MLP sort of overwhelmed it, and now it may be my biggest collection (or close).

So you collect it?   

Yep! It's a lot of fun for me. ^^

How big is your collection?

Pretty big, I'd like to think. I have a bunch of brushables, including several variant ones, loads of random blindbags (and duplicates), a few Friendship is Magic collection ones, some plushies, some comics, several Funko figures, some Pop! figures, some DVD's, most of the albums in digital form, cards (both the trading cards and the CCG ones), books, shampoo, puzzles, stickers, coloring books, bags/backpacks, a wallet, keychains, necklaces, toothbrushes, shirts, posters, cups, decorations... a lot of random stuff, really. ^_^ 

What is your favorite type of pony merch?

Not sure, but maybe the Funko figures. They are awesome. My first was RD, and now  I have many more.  :D

Edited by Rainbow-Starlight

twilight_sparkle_avatar_046_zpsbd567c06.