Oh look, there's a new pony

WhisperingDreams

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Looking through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was talking with my friend when I started wondering why so many people like a childish show like MLP, so I watched an episode and it was GOOD.

Ermm, I mostly joined cause I've wanted to get more in depth with the brony community and for help with ocs. I'm a learning artist saving up for a tablet (yay for using iPads and having fingers fall off!) I live in Australia. I play Paladins, minecraft, and I'm trying to get into call of duty. I'm still in school and I'm also a huge procastinator, neither a night owl or a morning person. It's late and I'm about to fall asleep.

• Brohoof 6

Hey WisperingDreams!

Welcome to MLP Forums! :)

I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer and I hope you make lots and lots of friends! :D

If you ever wanna chat? Feel free to PM me ;)

P.S: What part of Australia are you from?

• Brohoof 3

LMDMG.gif

Hiya, WhisperingDreams! Welcome to the MLPForums. There are loads of people who will be more than happy to help you with anything you need, including myself. Have a good day! c:

Edited by Mettaton EX
  • Brohoof 3

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! :) Thank you for joining this sweet community, it's great to have you here; I'm sure you'll love it and meet plenty of awesome new friends! :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or would simply like someone to chat to, then don't hesitate to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Whispering Dreams, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 3

sig-4482850.sig-4473902.sig-4471812.sig-

WhisperingDreams Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.  :rarity: 

• Brohoof 3