Heyo fellow ponies

Axis Aurum

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Heyo, I'm new to the fandom. Well, I'm new to any fandom. I've never been really online much before.

I'm hoping that this community has accepting people and can accept a sorta strange person like me.

I like sports like wakeboarding and waterskiing and, idk what to say because I don't like introducing myself to new people. It's not my thing X3.

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to Mlp Forums !  :grin:

I hope you will have a wonderful time here !  :love:

And dont worry, we are accepting and you are not the only weird Person, im pretty weird to for example.

I think you will like it here.  :)

• Brohoof 3

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

Umm, also I would like to know (if anyone does know) what is a brohoof?

A "bohoof" is the equivalant to a "like" on Facebook. If you click it, it basically just means that you like someone's post.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to our friendly neighborhood, Axis! Just peruse the various sections, find a topic you're interested in and click Reply To This Topic, type in anything you'd like to say and hit Send. Your stats, brohoofs, etc will automatically show up on your profile. Also, take a look at the rules of the site if you want to know the anything specific. It's pretty simple and straightforward though. You'll do fine, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. To send a message, just go to Personal Messenger (click your username and see the menu) on your profile page, type and send.  ;)    

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay if you ever need anything just message me *gives cider*

• Brohoof 3

i am the official cider giver and drinker feel free to talk anytime i am always free to talk

img-34389-1-SSFluttershy3_zpsueggcbco.gi

Hey there Axis Aurum, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 3

rsz_11mane_six.png

-has no idea what to do next- I've never been on a forum before. I don't know how anything works, any help or suggestions?

You could always hang out in one or more of the fan clubs; they're an easy place to get started with posting and mingling.  Might I suggest the Rainbow Dash Fan Club? x3

• Brohoof 2

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

sig-4498745.sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-

Axis Aurum Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 2

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley