Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Never been to a forum before

TheName'sDash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, my sister wanted me to find some new friends, so she suggested I'd join a forum. I then googled "Brony forum" and found this site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, one of my sisters, and my brother-in-law were telling me about this "Awesome show I'd probably like". Of course, it was My Little Pony, and I was completely interested. However, on October 11th, 2015, my nephew reaaaally wanted me to watch an episode with him. It was "Crusaders of the Lost Mark", which had aired the previous day. I was surprised by the quality of the show, and therefore decided to watch some more of it later that night. And, what do you know! I've been obsessed with it since.

Erm... Hello. My name is Lukas, although, I prefer my nickname, "Dash" (I'm sure the origin of the name is obvious). I am, as of writing this, 15 years, one month, six days, 12 hours and 25 and-a-half minutes old. (Oh, and I'm from Sweden, in case you'd like to know.)

Other than My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I like "Harry Potter", "The Legend of Zelda", "Doctor Who", and "Earthbound"/Mother". I also love to draw, and listen to heavy metal. 

I haven't really ever had friends before, and I thought a forum would be a good place to make a few. 

Guess I should mention something about the show too, huh?

Well, My favourite pony is Pinkie Pie, just because of how... "Pinkie Pie" she is. You know, random, happy, and constantly "Nervous-cited". 

Although, I'm really nothing like Pinkie. I'm extremely shy and socially awkward, and I easily get stressed. 

The pony I can relate to the most is Fluttershy, rather closely followed by Book-horse-- I mean -- uh... Twilight. 

... Thank you if you actually took your time to read all of that. It's appreciated. 

Erm... Oops. I meant "I was completely un-interested". My mistake, so, so sorry.

• Brohoof 7

Hello there Dash, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
sig-4513839.o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Comunity Rules section.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the fourms Dash!

hi im Shadow Dash ^^

nice to meet you. well you sister was right to have you come here to meet some new people, everyone here is very friendly and this is possibly the best community you can join so ya lol.

you just got to get out there and dont be shy. theres so much to explore here and lots to do. im sure you will like it here

if you every have any questions or just want to chat dont be afraid to pm me (i dont bite ^^)

I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 4

sig-4512486.sig-4501351.sig-4498745.sig-

Dash Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 3

Hey there Dash, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :)   '''

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, Dash! Nice to meet you, my name is Galaxia. I'm sure you will love it here on the forums, and make a lot of new friends! If you ever have a problem, or want to ask about the site, you can always throw me a PM! See ya!

• Brohoof 3

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! :) It's really great to have you here, thanks ever so much for joining. :yay: I hope you love it here and meet plenty of awesome new friends! I'm sure you will. :P And if ever you have any inquiries or just feel like chatting to someone, then don't hesitate to send me a quick PM or a profile comment. :squee:

• Brohoof 2