Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open thunder clan base

Blaire D. Lycan

here is ooc

welcome to this camp here is the spots we need:

leader:

deputy:

medicine cat:

once role is taken you cannot lose role unless rp death or inactivity. have fun and enjoy the rp.

it was almost a full moon and the leader had to think of the cats that are going to go to the gathering.

Thornstar padded around camp, slightly angry with himself. The Gathering was fine, except the fact that cats were disappearing every day. He was sure that he failed to protect his clan, and StarClan will probably curse the clan for moons. The only cat he saw was a small kit near the nursery. 

echo kit saw the leader heading toward her and decided to relax. "i hope you know i would of killed ya if i got the chance" the kit mewed adorably she sits down and cleans her paws but not thoroughly for she had not been taught how. "well what do ya want?" the kit continued.  keeping the whole tough kit act going.

Thornstar felt better after hearing the kit's words. He knew it felt silly to confide a kit in his feelings, but he decided to spill it. "Echokit, ThunderClan is disappearing, and we're not the only ones. At the Gathering, we learned that ShadowClan seems to be facing the same problems. I failed to keep the clan safe."

echokit twitched at the sound of this. "even mommy!" she said. she shook her head. "no you did your best! i know you did because your the leader and the leader always does his best or  and h is strong hearted, minded and willed! at least thats what mommy taught me!"

Thornstar brightened at the kit's words, but was suddenly reminded of the disappearing cats. One of them possibly being Echokit's mother. The clan had dwindled down to only a few cats, and more were going missing each day. "Echokit, you're right. Maybe there may still be hope left. I'll just have to try harder."