Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Canterlot Tournament. (Open)

DwhitetheGamer

I should probably take this opportunity to throw in Copper's new bio.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-strikes-r9599

Also, I didn't specify this, but when Copper uses his Kamehameha with his horn, his magic strength gets weakened, so he relies on his hooves to channel such power.

On the one hoof, this wasn't anything she'd ever read about in any textbook, ever; not even the textbooks at the back of the Canterlot library contained information on "A Legendary Super Pony". On the other hoof, this wasn't anything she'd ever read about, ever; not even the textbooks in Canterlot's library had any information on this subject.

Uh... :confused: Isn't this saying the same thing?

(edited)

I should probably take this opportunity to throw in Copper's new bio.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-strikes-r9599

Also, I didn't specify this, but when Copper uses his Kamehameha with his horn, his magic strength gets weakened, so he relies on his hooves to channel such power.

Uh... :confused: Isn't this saying the same thing?

Matter of context. First being, she's confused, since it's not anything that she's ever heard about before. Second, excitement, since it means she gets to learn something new. Field testing! (She's sort of a total loser like that.)  :P

Edited by Fractured

@

Hey, it's all right.  When are you going to have your laptop fixed?

Well I just needed to get a new keyboard, but because I'm an idiot I forgot to bring my charger on a road trip and my computer is currently dead. So once I get back I'll being using my computer again.

*poke* Are you going to be in the RP? I need to make sure you're in to secure your spot.

Sorry, I was at camp. But of course I'm in! I wouldn't miss this for the world!

Just thought i'd mention, mare is a bit of a strange term to use around Temperance. From the perspective of someone viewing her in the RP, she's actually about the same size and body build as one of the CMC members. And a bit of an overgrown child herself, in behavior and mannerisms. ^_^