Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking for someone to design/revamp a character

Polar Belle

Im looking for someone who'd be able to stylize a pony for me//do a reference sheet since I cant quite do a good one yet

basic character :

>mare

>Pegasus

> Rainbow colored mane

>Green eyes

>slightly smaller than the average mare

>Beige body color

>light blue stockings and freckles

Its a really rough character i've had in my head for awhile and i'd like for someone to maybe change it up and put their own style into it so that I could develop her more

Im looking for someone who'd be able to stylize a pony for me//do a reference sheet since I cant quite do a good one yet

basic character :

>mare

>Pegasus

> Rainbow colored mane

>Green eyes

>slightly smaller than the average mare

>Beige body color

>light blue stockings and freckles

Its a really rough character i've had in my head for awhile and i'd like for someone to maybe change it up and put their own style into it so that I could develop her more

I think I can take a crack this; I happen to be a bit of an oc enthusiast (I have no less than two threads on here dedicated to something similar to this). Fair warning, though; I do good profiles, but i'm bunk at art design. I can play with oc creator, but if you're looking for spectacular art design, i'm unfortunately not the person for that.

@,

Thanks so much ! i'd love it if you could also see if you can make something out of the list above? :catface:

I'm working on the design right now. Just a quick question: Was there anything you had in mind specifically for this character's...character? Or would you prefer me to start with the basic ideas? :D

@@Fractured, I only had a sort of design in my mind, nothing really character wise.

Thats kind of my weak subject > developing

Okay...(helps to get an image for me, so I know what i'm working with):

post-28184-0-41489700-1467069384_thumb.png

Now, obviously this is your creative decision. But I talked with my friends, who are a little more knowledgable than I am on colors, and they all agreed that the rainbow pattern with the beige body isn't exactly the best fit, and that there are combinations that could go much better with one or the other changed. So, just a question; would you be willing to go for a change in that particular area, or do you want it to stay as is, and we can just move on to the character sheet?  :sunbutt:

@@Fractured, I agree on how the rainbow doesn't seem to work out very well, Maybe just a mixture of pastel colors on a lighter beige/ light buttermilk or possibly a different color entirely that works with the rainbow hair?

(edited)

@Fractured, I agree on how the rainbow doesn't seem to work out very well, Maybe just a mixture of pastel colors on a lighter beige/ light buttermilk or possibly a different color entirely that works with the rainbow hair?

I gave it a go it's not finished but if you like it i'll finish it.

sig-4579676.melop_by_sulfur_tfp-da82qa6.

Edited by Sulfur

(edited)

Ahh wow! That looks gorgeous ^^

I would agree with the pastel rainbow and cream but I have a character that already has that sort of design. Do you think there's something else that works better?

Edited by Polar Belle

Ahh wow! That looks gorgeous ^^

I would agree with the pastel rainbow and cream but I have a character that already has that sort of design. Do you think there's something else that works better?

Want me to finish it?

Want me to finish it?

I would love for you to finish it, but would you be able to mess around with different body colors to see what works and doesn't work ? eep super sorry about this

I don't want to make you do extra work