Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private MLPForums RP

Pinkazoid

(edited)

After a successful year in the Forums, Feld0, the Lord Master Guy, has mysteriously disappeared, just as the afternoon approached. The Mods, who enforce the Feldian laws, realized first Feld0's disappearance, and the first to speak up, Zoop (obviously cause he's the supreme Mod) volunteered to take his place, however the other Mods disagreed and fought over who was going to take Feld0, the Lord Master Guy's place. Since the Mods were the ones who wanted the Lord Master Guy's Place, they prevented Mailmare from coming back as their Lord Master Guy, since one time was bad enough, as revenge, the next morning the news was spread out, as always, almost no pony read the news, Pinkazoid for an example used the newspaper for her giant paper matche Piñata, and she encouraged a few other members to give her their newspaper, after a week or two, finally a member noticed that Feld0 was offline he didn't now since when since Fed0 puts Private, which isn't a good thing for Feld0's stalkers (Pinkazoid) so he went into the Mod's and Admin's castle, which wasn't guarded so it was much quicker and easier, and a whole battlefield was set up while the Mods fought the member got the slightest suspect that something happened to Feld0 perhaps it was the posters that read "VOTE FOR _______ FOR NEW LORD MASTER GUY" or the shouts from certain Mods screaming they wanted Feld0's spot, we might never know, but after a few hours that the member stood looking at the fight, he went back to the members village were he announced that something might had happened to Feld0, no pony believed him until they saw how the place was getting spammed and Flame-wars everywhere in debate threads, and how ponies fought over who was best Pony..... and how some evil evil EVIL anti-bronies who saw no reasoning in the brony's ways created multiple accounts to annoy the Bronies, the only good thing was that no pony had posted R 34 content, which really surprised everypony, and suddenly a small group of bronies believed him and after a while (5 minutes), more ponies started to consider the thought of Feld0 being missing, the Mods were still fighting over who would be the new Lord Mater Guy, so they were far too busy from being able to help, most of the members were now considering the fact of his absence, and then.... a thought returned, April Foals day.... possibly the darkest time in the forums, ponies everywhere had spun out of control, their whole world was tilted sideways, and worst of all, Feld0 was gone, and now all of the members were freaking out about the thought of that happening again, and then a few brave ponies stood out from the rest, Pinkazoid was one... but she really didn't need to do anything to stand out from the rest... she was already weird enough....

Edited by Berryzoid

(edited)

"Pinkazoid!" called out rterwa, to his friend.

"Pinkazoid, where are you? Uh-oh better watch my step, she might have laid another prank out for me." he said to himself as he looked around.

Edited by rterwa

Pinkazoid came from behind Rterwa "A prank? well I say, I'm still working on the Piñata, no time for pranks" "and then there's the Feld0 is gone nonsense, right now this place looks beautiful" she finished her sentence as a building fell down to the ground, which caused many other ponies to run "My leg!" somepony shouted in a similar tone to the certain background fish from 'Spongebob', Pinkazoid smiled "it's just a really late April Foal's prank, you know... the type that Lord Master Guys do on October"

"True, April Foals day pranks are usually late in the day. Some of the other ponies around town have been playing more serious pranks to try to prove themselves at the level of Feld0." as he says this a unicorn gets launched across the sky. "heh....Catapult Pranks are the best. But I don't want to be better than Feld0. I wouldn't be a good leader...." and another pony, this time a pegasus gets launched across the sky.

Crystal spotted her two friends and can running up to them wondering what could they possibly ralking about. She had a nack for always butting into other people's conversation. She trotted over to them Pinkie Pie-Style humming. She was in an espically good considering she had just finished her secert chrine to the unicorn of her dreams, Twilight Sparkle in her bedroom.

"Hey guys what's up?" She beamed

Evilshy sat quietly in a tree, deep in Everfree Forest. She had heard about the latest disappearance of Feld0, and wondered if this would become a regular occurrence. She thought back to April Foals Day, when he had first disappeared. Chaos reigned, the laws of physics had seemingly upset themselves, and a strange entity known as "Aperture Science" had taken over. Evilshy had deigned to simply observe the events, gathering information about the other users.

But now that Feld0 had disappeared again, perhaps now was the time to make use of the anarchy. So many possibilities when nopony is around to enforce the rules. She smiled at the thought. After the fall of Cloudsdale and the creation of the Roleplay World, she had set her sights on one pony in particular; Aryllet Dawnsborough. The pony responsible for that monument of elitist roleplaying and crushing the free spirit that resided in Cloudsdale. Creator of a woefully inefficient system, forcing one to jump through hoops to simply have an idea. A false god, walking among the mortals, intent on controlling everything in her own little world.

Evilshy whistled softly. A slender, green snake slithered through the branches and coiled around her outstretched hoof. Evilshy gently patter her on the head. "Soon, Belinda" she whispered. "Soon we will have our revenge."

(edited)

"Well , since it's late April foals day, I decided to set up a trap that launches anypony that walks near it, into the air." rterwa said. "Though pinkazoid was telling me that some of the other ponies are doing it to get attetion. Just so they can become Lord master guy in feld0's place. I don't want to be lord master guy. I just want to be normal. Also, I just like setting traps. I'm just not good with power over others..."

Edited by rterwa

"I said that? geeze... I'm sounding more mature than normally..... well time to go finish the Piñata...." Pinkazoid trotted off, and mumbled something about going to Cloudsdale **hmmm....catapults...**

rterwa quickly called out to Pinkazoid, "Pink, did ja need any help with the piñata?" Helping Pinkazoid, Crystal, and his other friends out always made him feel fuzzy inside. He was also wondering how long the trap would last before the parts on it broke.

"All right!" he said with a glimmer of a smile on his face.

He looked over at Crystal and told her,"Heh....Sorry Crystal, I wish I could stay and chat but you know how I feel about helping friends!'

He trotted over to Pinkazoid and walking along side her he asked," So.....Where should we go first to build the pinata? Hope we don't have to go through all that rubble." rterwa said looking at the building Pinkazoid knocked over.

Pinkazoid just looked back at her wings "well I am a pegasus...." Pinkazoid flew up "you can fly, right?" she smiled

rterwa spread his wings out in style to show off to pinkazoid.

"These babies aren't just for show!" and with that he flapped his wings flying up to join pinkazoid in the sky.

Pinkazoid took a while to process what he said "ohhhh...." she flew towards the member's village, where her mess of a home stood, a giant Piñata could easily be spotted in the back porch

Suprised by hearing the familiar voice rterwa turned around. "Oh Crystal, I didn't know that you wanted to come along with us! If you wanted to you could have just said something!" he said. Turning around, he said to Crystal,"And about touching it.....ehh, I would ask Pinkazoid if it's alright since she made it."

"Hey your right Crystal! I'm hungry too!" said rterwa. "Although anytime I eat just candy on an empty stomache I get sick...Maybe I could just go for an alfalfa sprout sanwich...."

"I don't think touching it would be a good idea....." Pinkazoid said popping from inside the Pinata "It's not ready yet"