Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art UT Fanart

Tealeaf

Hey guys! I know this is a silly thing, perhaps, to want to share, but a very long time ago I promised a lot of my followers that I would finish this drawing of Sans from the popular game, Undertale. I hadn't really gotten around to it until very recently, and I didn't put as much effort into it as I perhaps could, but I am still relatively proud of my work and wanted to share my effort with you guys! c:

I'm a huge gamer and play all sorts of game, so I draw fanart relatively frequently even if I don't always post it on DA or my other resources. I'm hoping to do more in the future, but for the time being please feel free to leave some feedback.

chubby_skele_man_by_enigmaticwisp-da8vsi

• Brohoof 3

Here I thought you were doing are for the University of Tennessee.   :P

Anyways, great work, bud!

No xD not quite. Thank you for the compliment though c:

Sans looks so cool in your style!  :squee:  I especially like how you did the fur in his jacket and the shading style in general. You're so talented! 

Sans looks so cool in your style!  :squee:  I especially like how you did the fur in his jacket and the shading style in general. You're so talented! 

Thank you so much! This is more cell shading than I would typically do, but I did enjoy it a lot and the outcome was fun c: