Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 28 Days Later RP

Wardaddy

(edited)

Well, that's two so far. Three, maybe four more should do the trick. In the meantime, I'll study the old incarnation of this RP, which I also presided over, see what I can take from it.

Edited by Wardaddy

(edited)

That's three! (Four including me). Wow, this is gaining steam fast. Maybe two more should do it. While we're waiting, here's the premise for the RP.

Somewhere just outside Canterlot, a team of medical scientists were commissioned by Celestia to develop new medicines for use by hospitals throughout Equestria and the general public. However, while out in the woods where the facility complex is based, a mare associated with an extremist animal rights group heard the cries of chimps from inside. Determined to free them, she and her fellow activists infiltrate the facility and attempt to free the chimps. However, they are unaware that the scientists had, in the process of trying to create a flu vaccine, created the Rage virus. A freed chimp bites one of the activists, infecting him. The infected activist then infects the others in the facility, and soon they go on a rampage towards the city.

The roleplay will begin in Canterlot as we are individually going about our day. The first act will be a desperate fight for survival as the infected begin to overrun the city. We will then meet up among the crowds making a run for the castle, which will be opened as a safehouse.

Edited by Wardaddy

(edited)

Oh, and by the way guys, I'll be playing as the only survivor of the facility massacre. My intro starts with me returning to the lab after drinking some tea in the canteen to keep me awake. I saw the chaos in the labs and sounded the alarm, before evacuating the complex to the city. Only I know what's going on, so once we all begin playing together proper, I will brief you on the Rage virus and what we need to do to stay alive.

Edited by Wardaddy