Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [Still accepting new characters!]Strifes of Pandora

FancyHorse

A surge of data filled Whitetip's ECHO display as his drone scanned through the mass of individuals that littered the streets near the entrance of New haven. Many were traders looking to sell to newcomers, or they were newcomers themselves. But there was the occasional meeting between two or multiple people who knew each other as well. Whitetip appreciated the scenery and liveliness of the city but his main objective was his bounty and he wanted to keep tabs on them A.S.A.P. Eventually the drone had found its targets and managed to get a quick scan off them from its view point high in the sky. Satisfied with his drone's work the griffon began brainstorming how he was going to turn his bounty in, dead or alive was the main conflict going through his mind at the moment.

His train of thought came to a halt as he accidentally bumped into a pony walking through the streets. His thought process stopped and his focus immediately went to the mare he walked into. Her clothing was more refined than the typical dirty jackets and sweatshirts many had in new Haven, what stood out the least was her full black/grey hat. What stood out even more than her apparel was the look of her face, Whitetip didn't know why but he felt as if the mare had a determination so great that it even let off an aura. The griffon was silenced by the mare's quick apology. Before he could say anything the presence of an obviously drunk pony interrupted anything he had to say. The griffon scowled, not liking that he was interrupted twice, the pony himself looked like he was chasing down the mare for whatever reason. The griffon stuck around the mare, nothing spelled out deterrent than a heavily armed griffon. But seeing that the pony was drunk common sense might have been lacking.

Edited by Ranger22
  • Brohoof 1

@@Ranger22,

(OOC:  The hat is actually dark grey, she just lowered it with her magic, which is yellow.  My apologies for the confusion.)

The inn was up ahead.  The various merchants were selling things that looked enticing, but she figured she would have enough time to look around after getting into her mother's inn room.Unfortunately for Dusk Rose, the griffin was only the start of a big knot of folks.  It was so tight that she came to a complete stop.

"Hey girlie!"

She whipped her head around.  Oh, him.  She forgot about him.  Wasn't he with some other mare?  "What?"

"Damn, for a lady in a dry hellhole, you sure walk fast!  But you didn't answer my question!  Who are you?" he said rather slowly and incoherently.  He swayed back and forth, clearly close to collapsing from so much alcohol.

"Like I said, nobody.  Just an artist," she replied in a matter-of-fact tone, though her irritation was starting to show.

"Oh come on, don't be shy.  We can have a great time, just you and me.  Just tell me your name."

"Are you deaf?  I said no.  I said no in the tavern and my answer won't change."

"I can only hear yes."

"I have somewhere to be, so I can't."

"Come on girlie, let's-"

He put his foreleg around her shoulders, trying to steer her the other direction.  Then, he saw only darkness, the force of Dusk's elbow strike to the head knocking him out.  She was left looking down at him, very surprised, before she started hurrying off before she attracted more attention.

Edited by Light of Night
  • Brohoof 2

@@Your Nightly Spectre,

Kronos dragged Nightlight away from Vampira to talk to him. He chuckled sarcastically and asked him in a sharp whisper through his teeth, "Hehehe, are you kidding me, dude? Why are you gonna leave me with her, ALONE!? I stick out like a Badass Varkid in a pack of skags! What makes you think that she'll be better off with me than you!?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Your Nightly Spectre,

Kronos dragged Nightlight away from Vampira to talk to him. He chuckled sarcastically and asked him in a sharp whisper through his teeth, "Hehehe, are you kidding me, dude? Why are you gonna leave me with her, ALONE!? I stick out like a Badass Varkid in a pack of skags! What makes you think that she'll be better off with me than you!?"

Upon being taken to the side Nightligh smiled nervously in response. "Because... You're a tank that can beat anyone and will protect her with everything you got and I'm just a sniper hitman who will be an easy target... " He sighed, looking towards the mare and then back at Kronos, even more so worryingly, now telepathicly talk to the cyborg. "My leg is bust, even now I picked up a Grade A drone scanning us and you know that I'm fraked. Im the bigger bounty and easier target... They'll be coming for me mostly... So she cant be with me either way in my state.. "

• Brohoof 1

Upon being taken to the side Nightligh smiled nervously in response. "Because... You're a tank that can beat anyone and will protect her with everything you got and I'm just a sniper hitman who will be an easy target... " He sighed, looking towards the mare and then back at Kronos, even more so worryingly, now telepathicly talk to the cyborg. "My leg is bust, even now I picked up a Grade A drone scanning us and you know that I'm fraked. Im the bigger bounty and easier target... They'll be coming for me mostly... So she cant be with me either way in my state.. "

Kronos released his friend from his clutches, took some consideration, sighed and replied softly, "Alright, you make a very valid point there. If I'm gonna have to be the one to protect her, I'm still gonna need something to lay low in. Luckily for me, I've got a contingency plan just for such a situation." He opened up his inventory and pulled out a strange, silver briefcase. Upon opening it, there were a few tools in it. "This here is my patented incognito kit," Kronos explained, "It's fit with a fake unicorn horn, fake pegasus wings, exodermic body paint, endermic carbon-crystalline weaving, voice modulators and anything else you would need to change your identity. I would've liked for a vile of Changeling blood, but they wouldn't cooperate with me."

• Brohoof 1

Dusk Rose had to get to the inn.  That was all that raced through her mind.  Get to the inn.  When she was confident that she had put enough distance between herself and the immediate crowd of witnesses, she reduced her gallop to something between a canter and a trot.  Having regained her focus, no thoughts that didn't have to do with navigating the hustle and bustle and getting into the inn crossed her mind as she stuck to the shadows.  There would be time for that sort of thing later, maybe even after she had a look around the room.

Edited by Light of Night
  • Brohoof 2

Whitetip wasn't surprised when the drunken stallion was knocked to the ground as soon as he put his hoof on the well dressed mare. The denizens of a death world normally knew how to fight, least they had a death wish. Before Whitetip could say anything to the mare she began to book it, "Seriously? How many times am I gonna be cut off in one day?" The griffon said to himself before checking on the stallion knocked out cold on the floor. "What an interesting mare, her names definitely going on the possible best friend list! Now lets go see how our little bounties are doing," Whitetip cooed as he brought up his drone's video feed on his ECHO display. His two targets were bunched over a silver briefcase and discussing over some matter he couldn't hear, therefore didn't care about. All the griffon knew was that the briefcase looked valuable and that he wanted his bounties to keep themselves on their hooves. "Falcon, do me a little favor and greet our lovely guest," Whitetip silently ordered to his drone.

The drone who was hovering quietly in the air gave off an audible beep and then casually flew downwards to the two walking money banks or so the griffon would describe them. It looked at both of the bounties before focusing its attention on the briefcase, with a beep the drone opened up its armored chassis revealing twin machineguns. "Open fire," Whitetip ordered, without a moments hesitation the drone began unloading its ammunition onto the silver briefcase and its contents. Satisfied with the video on feed Whitetip shuts off his ECHO display and starts running off towards the direction of the mare he had bumped into. "Lets go see if this mare has anything more to offer than a good show, maybe ideas for my novel?"

Edited by Ranger22
  • Brohoof 1

WHAT.  THE.  BUCK?

They don't MAKE drones like that for public use; I know the schematics for most of the working robots on the face of this skag-dammed rock, and I have NEVER seen anything like-...

Then it started shooting.  Dammit.

Well, I suppose if I even want a chance to do what I gotta do, then I'm gonna have to pretend to be the good guy.

I hate the good guy routine; the deception's easy, but the inevitable turnover stinks.  Still, if I didn't get my hooves on one o' them at least...

I could feel my silent partner already wriggling around in my veins, my lungs, my brain... it was MORE than ready to smack a botch up.  Good - let's play.

The Moon would do nicely.  I focused our energies, mine and its, into the image of the lone moon - mare included.  Nightmare Moon was a sexy beast, heh.  Anyway, focus... focus... a bad moon rising for my enemies...

My pistols started to stink like the acrid piss of a busted battery - The Moon had been cast.

Lifting the handle of Chaos, I fired a single shot into the side of the floating tin can.  >Thwock!<

The shot connected... and the sizzle began.

It wasn't just the slag from the tainted slug, nor the electricity that zapped it's circuits... but the corrosive element meant it would be so much junk if it didn't take the buck off.  I wondered if it would be smart enough to tell the difference.

Rolling out of the shadows on the roof, I slid down the rusted fire escape banister (mostly 'cause there were no steps), and hit the ground aimed at the damned thing.  I leaned my head to the left a bit, tossing a single word over my flank at the three back behind me.

"Run."

I smiled at the drone; c'mon, pop-top - fight or flight?

After a few more minutes of weaving around strangers and muttering more quick apologies, Dusk Rose came to the entrance of the inn.  She stood still, looking the rather run-down inn up and down.  It was surprising to her that her mother would decide to stay in a place like this, considering the lifestyle she was used to.  Heck, why would a prim and proper mare like her be on this planet in the first place?  It stretched the artist's mind and left marks.

Deeming it comparatively safe, she began to walk into the inn, but a surprised mare stopped her in her tracks with slightly widened eyes.  She seemed to be staring at her.

Dusk cocked her head inquisitively.  "Is something the matter, ma'am?"

"You wanted or something?"

"Wanted?  I don't-"

"You best get running!"

She was cut off as the mare bolted for the inn.  Suddenly, it struck her that the mare wasn't staring at her.  Rather...

@@Ranger22,

Dusk blinked once when she saw a heavily-armed griffin running up to her.  Wait, heavily-armed?  Damn it, she was getting too used to this town to have not noticed that right away.  Seeing though that he didn't have a talon on any sort of trigger though, she simply made eye contact with him and backed into the inn.  If he wanted to talk, fine.  If he wanted to shed blood, well she saw enough folks walking around casually with guns that there was likely going to be several in the inn.  It certainly beat just standing there like an imbecile.

But suspecting the worse, her horn began to glow and the same light began to show from under her sleeve.

Edited by Light of Night
  • Brohoof 2

"Oh yes, show that for everyone to see that you'll be taking up a dis- WATCH OUT!"

Having noticed the drone return a tad bit too late as it flew up, the unicorn despite his broken front leg dived in right to the side, having detected it getting weapons out and quickly pulling out his rifle in a single motion. His enhanced red eye then suddenly ran wild calculations within seconds and locked together with the gun, aiming itself at the drone.

And then upon hitting the ground, straightening out his aim dead on the drone with his powerful rifle he unloaded the first shot... just to have the drone hit first by some slug and force him to miss.

Upon noticing the new stallion, the unicorn quickly scanned him over, smiling as he knew his intentions already, and quickly casting a spell on his leg to kill the pain and jolting up he shook his head, relocking on the drone as the rifle aiming and guiding itself alongside his own skill took aim and fired another shot right at the drone...

• Brohoof 1

"Ah shit," Kronos exclaimed as he moved to the side and avoided the drone, "what the hell was that!?" Kronos took his briefcase and Nightlight and went over to the dumpster shelter. He asked Nightlight, "You got a shock weapon on you? I think you can fry that thing from the sky with it." As he went closer to the alley with the dumpster, he held the briefcase by his teeth and looked behind him, wondering if the drone was still following them. He then opened up the shelter and slid inside with his friend and disguise kit. When they reached the bottom of the shelter, he opened up the disguise kit and started putting on his disguise. "Don't worry," he told his friend as he made his disguise with a unicorn horn and brown body paint, "you think I'm dumb enough to have just one entryway to this shelter?" He finished up his disguise with a fake unicorn horn and painfully weaving some artificial skin on his robotic parts and putting a contact lens on his cybernetic eye and modifying his ECHO and putting a device on his neck. "Now, since you placing Vampira under my protection, what do you want my new persona to be," he asked as he cycled through his voice options, "Gruff bodyguard, strict father or overprotective colt-friend?"

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

The acid from the corrosive round melted a large patch on the drones side, the shot from Watcher's rifle would have put it down if not damaged it severely if it weren't for the drone's shield engulfing its floating form. In retaliation the drone targeted the Watcher and began firing its machine guns, sending a hail of large caliber rounds at its assailant. The drone knew that it would inevitably be destroyed in the conflict, with this knowledge it sends a warning to the griffon bounty hunter's ECHO display. Whitetip had noticed the red exclamation mark on his display, knowing the drone's digistruct design Whitetip feared not for the drone's health and choose instead to focus on the mare he had bumped into earlier. After a minute or so of speed walking and looking at hastily made tracks on the New Haven dirt the griffon had finally tracked down the mare who was backing into the entrance of an inn of some sorts.

The mare had a stern look on her face, with her horn encased in a yellow glow despite her best efforts in concealing it with her apparel. Her lack of armor implied she had a shield of some sorts and the griffon assumed her holdout weapon wasn't a mere peashooter, despite this she was clearly lacking an arsenal, something that would prove deadly if not remedied. Obviously there had been a clear misunderstanding of his body language. He had to admit to himself, a armed individual chasing you down doesn't exactly imply a nice afternoon lunch. The griffon not wanting to ensue conflict with a pony he hadn't met simply sighed before walking up slowly with his claws nowhere near his weapons in order to express his purpose. "Apologies for possibly giving off the wrong impression, my equipment is excessive yet...necessary in my line of work. Sorry for the whole tailing you thing, I just merely took an interest in you after the scuffle earlier, purely professional I assure you. My name is Vice Whitetip, mercenary for hire and adventurer, I followed you because you seemed like an individual who could prove useful in my current task. So simply put, I have a job for you," Whitetip had explained to the mare. 

@@Ranger22

A quick scan of Vice Whitetip's posture convinced her to take her magic off of her own weapon.  However relaxed she seemed to become though, Dusk Rose glanced down at her forelegs and moved them a little bit.  Her gun and dagger were still there and she felt a fleeting sense of relief.

"Judging by your weaponry," she began slowly with a slightly more affable tone.  "It seems like quite the job to offer to somepony who you've probably only seen knock out a drunken idiot without so much as a knife or a barrier device to protect himself.  What about me struck you as suitable for the job?"

Edited by Light of Night

"If that is some sort of mad joke if you should disguise yourself as yourself, her dad, or me then you'll get a laugh after- Buck. " As the drone turned to him he quickly shot first, firing another sniper round into the drone without even taking a quarter second to aim, his eye and sheer skill doing the job for him and before its bullets had a chance to reach him he activated his special ability with a light smirk.

Suddenly, he blinked, teleporting right into an area he was before where he was standing with Kronos as if he had went back in time, quickly regaining his senses and unloading another sniper round into the drone, knowing cover was not going to be of much use... and that even if they were going to win his leg is gonna be so roughed up and abused despite its state that he generally feared what might come of it while still keeping up with the present, getting ready to evade once the guns would follow him, but hopefully with most luck two more shots he unloaded into the drone would have hopefully damaged it enough. 

• Brohoof 1

"I can understand your doubt, but to be blunt I don't trust other hired guns when it comes to jobs with large payouts. Similar jobs create similar mindsets, and that makes partnership particularly dangerous. The reason why I came to you is because you don't look like a pony trying to scrounge up a living like the rest, like me. Your focused, I can tell you have something on your mind, a goal that you strive towards, a goal you would do a lot of things for in order to achieve. Truth be told I'm assuming out of my ass right now, but I believe that I can count on you if you accept this job. Of course I doubt you'd accept my job for something as simple as money, that's why I'm offering you something better, a favor. If you help me with my current task, then I'll help you with whatever you need. The order of which we help each other is up to you, but if you accept I expect you to carry through with that promise." The griffon understood full well that he'd just spat out a lot of words. Truth be told the griffon simply wanted more flavor in his life, he didn't mind other mercs but sometimes a bit of variety does well for a griffon's life as his mother had always said.

The drone's shields began to falter as it was peppered with multiple high caliber rounds, and its targeting parameters could barely keep up with its target's speed. The first three shots had brought its shields dangerously low, the fourth round had done its job and shattered what remained of its shield. To the drone's luck the last round had only grazed its armored chassis, due to not being recalled by its master and being near death the drone turned to the pony who had first shot it and took a quick photo before opening its missile pods and unleashing a barrage of missiles towards the aggressor in a last ditch attempt to cause damage.

Edited by Ranger22
  • Brohoof 1

Stupid.  Just stupid.

Of COURSE they weren't gonna run - they were on Pandora, and they weren't dead yet - they were probably capable of taking care of the damned thing themselves.  Still, totally stupid... they just basically announced to the entire damn town that they were here.

Bounty boards aren't the only things that scream for work.

Anyway, no time for that; had to play the role and make the ploy.  I turned to Target One to tell him to get the mare to safety, but that's when the damned thing opened twin pods and unleashed an entire rack of HiveBurst Missiles.

Nasty things, they are: they break open after launch to release multiple payloads upon a target.  Or, in laymare's terms, they're a bunch of little missiles all held in one BIG missile.  And they were headed straight for Target One.  GREAT.

I juked to the side, shoving Target One into a gathering of trash cans as I brought up my pistols to bear.  It locked a camera towards me...

Yeah, enjoy the show, Skag-Bait.

My partner took the reins for only a moment, and each and every missile was spelled out in my mind; weight, speed, trajectory, explosive grade... I had it all in about a thousandth of a second.  Now for the hard part.

My triggers started popping off like nobody's business.  Each bullet found a target, each one a small burst of wasted explosives.

Well, most of 'em, anyway.

Out of thirty HiveBursts, only five got through.  One hit the dumpster nearby; the rest connected with me.

Of course they did.

I felt only the slightest sting of pain - which was disconcerting, considering the fact that my dark hitchhiker usually soaked up a great deal of pain from me on the regular.  The idea that this was getting through worried me, but only slightly.

Only slightly.

I rolled with the multiple blasts, and managed to bring my reeling to a stop before I hit the ground.  I looked down at my ECHO; yeah, I needed to hide again.  Damned Tediore slack-ass shield manufacturing...

I leapt over the rusted hulk of what was once some sort of vehicle or such, and plastered myself to the back of it.  best I could do for the moment.  I glanced over the top of the rustbucket to check on T-One; he seemed like he was moving a bit slow.  Injured, perhaps?

Well, as long as T-One and T-Two stayed in one piece, it wouldn't matter much.  Yet.

At this point, I was gonna have to be in the role, so I might as well play the part.  I shouted at T-One.

"What part of RUN did you not translate?"

Stupid.  Just stupid.

@@Ranger22

Dusk Rose's eyes widened slightly for a moment.  Was she really that easy to read, or was this Whitetip fellow simply skilled at the trade?  She was tempted to ask away about it, but she had bigger things to worry about.

Still maintaining a relatively cordial atmosphere on her end, she loosely crossed her forelegs together.  "Before I truly accept, answer me this; Is your favor a one-time thing?  Because if it is, one-time help is all you'll get from me."  Assuming death didn't come to her, she added as a silent afterthought.

Edited by Light of Night
  • Brohoof 2

Kronos looked over his shoulder, bewildered at the fact that his friend was no longer there. Thinking nothing of it, he slid into the dumpster and slid down the secret chute he made as one of the few entrances to his fallout shelter. When he reached the shelter, there was lighting, running water made of an already existing water pipe and a tap he crudely installed on it, and a lone bed on the middle. Shrugging his shoulders, he went on to take on a disguise, painting himself brown and sewing his carbon fiber skin and putting on his voice modulator. He emerged from the shelter through a different entry that lead into Marcus' storage room. Chuckling to himself, he helped himself to a few of Marcus' inventory, which included all of the strong boxes full of cash and all the weapon chests. When he got out of the storage room, Marcus yelled at Kronos and chased him out of his store. He wandered around Haven and trotted over nonchalantly to Nightlight.

"Psst," Kronos whispered in an exotic accent, "Oi, Watcher, ya recognize me, wanker?"

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

Whitetip saw the mare's eyes grew wide as he explained his intention, it was a quick change and would have been easily missed if the mercenary was a less experienced individual. The mare had already regained her posture and was appropriately changing her body language to suit her current question. "It's a fairly simple deal I promise you, you help me with one task and I help you with one task. After we have accomplished both of our tasks no more will be asked of you. Also, if you're worrying about the level of danger we'll face in our tasks I'll personally purchase any weapons and armor you may need, think of it as a bonus." I explained to the mare, in truth the griffon didn't know what to expect out of the mare's favor but he hasn't broken one of his promises yet and hadn't planned to. He had fully planned on completing the mare's tasks, the griffon however was curious in what course of action his new friend would take.

His offer now that he thought about it was a bit too gratuitous and dangerously dangerous in another's eyes. The griffon clicked his tongue in minor frustration as he noticed his mistake. The griffon was thinking of a way to make the partnership sound more trustworthy until a notification appeared on his ECHO log, the drone had sent a picture. A pony, well armed and seemingly encased in shadow, seemed like there was another new comer for the mercenary to worry about. The griffon hadn't planned on it, but maybe he had to take this job seriously. Bringing his wrist up Whitetip withdrew his drone and began checking what connections he had on Pandora.

Edited by Ranger22
  • Brohoof 1

@@Ranger22

Dusk Rose felt herself tighten at the sight of the griffin bringing his wrist up.  Luckily though, it didn't take long to relax again.  After all, punches, kicks, and magic flew faster with loose muscles.  But aside from that, she had to think it over.  The griffin's task looked like it ran a big chance of her existence being spread to the public, even more than her scuffle with the drunk guy earlier did, but she already had an idea of what to do if that were to occur.  But even without that concern, it looked too good, when everyone else she had approached knew nothing when they weren't trying to get bits off of her without any benefit to her or were simply bonkers.

Then again, she didn't know when she would get help like this again.  She didn't know how further away her mother was getting, if she was still alive on this chaotic of a planet.  And having followed a trail of clues that all pointed towards her going outside of the town, she didn't have much of a reason to linger.

"If you're willing to simply get something light and hard to notice, then surely you won't mind if I take a look here?  I won't need help for what I'm aiming to do," she said, looking towards the inside of the inn.

Edited by Light of Night
  • Brohoof 2

@@Kronos the Revenant,

Nightlight recovered from having dived away again as the drone shot its missiles, huffing over at Kronos in response. "Very. "

Slowly then upon noticing the drone leaving for some strange reason he turned over to the pony that jumped into the situation, quickly scanning him over with his eye.

"You're here to deliver on the bounty. " The stallion raised his rifle, aiming at roughed up pony and turning over to Kronos. "Keep an eye around in case other drones come sneaking on us. "

Finishing scanning over the strangely armored pony a light smirk appeared on his lips. "Well well... not just any bounty hunter it seems, an Atlas experiment gone haywire paying off his bills with ponies lives... Isn't that just c-Aghhh!"

Suddenly cutting off to a shreek of pain Nightlight just collapsed where he stood, the painkilling spell wearing off his leg quite suddenly as it gave out and reminded just how abused it was and how unhealthy moving around with it cracked as it was was not a good idea as the crack might have grown worse.

Laying on his back he tried to collect himself up or figure out what to do as all the pain made it really hard to concentrate on a painkiller spell and he didn't feel like accidentally changing his hand into a potato so instead he tried to take in all the pain and keep it quiet, rolling on the ground and completely exposed.

Edited by Your Nightly Spectre
  • Brohoof 1

"Sure... you know everything, don'cha?"

I took a look down at T-One, lying in pain on the ground.

"Well, then I guess you know what I want and why I'm here, too?  Oh, wait - you already SAID that, didn't you?"

I stepped closer - I didn't care if they shot me for it - and leaned down closely, so what I said was unmistakable.

"... so WHY am I not spouting off some warrant or other... or slapping the plaz-cuffs on you... or even TRYING TO HURT YOU?"

The smug bastard didn't know ANYTHING... and now wasn't the time to tell 'em the truth.

"But you know everything, so I guess I should probably start with you, hunh?"

I extended a hoof, and my silent partner began to manifest.  Within a few seconds, the slick black blade extended from me and was pointed directly at T-One's throat.

"... unless, of course, y'wanna admit that possibly, among this twist of a universe, you MIGHT be wrong?  'Cause, if you are, then I can take this blade away from your neck... unless you just have to INSIST on being right?"

I looked at the other two.  "And don't, okay?  Take a step, take a shot, make a move... yada yada yada.  Just lemme make my point, okay?"

Back to T-One.  "So, dumbass... am I just another bounty hunter, or are you gonna admit you don't know anything but what some machine in your noggin tells you?"

Aaaand nothing, Whitetip had absolutely no one to rely on Pandora what so ever. The only connection he currently had on Pandora was the Hyperion corporation, and seeing how he was currently in the heart of the Crimson Raider territory Hyperion wasn't exactly someone he wanted to be in contact with. Whitetip simply sighed as he accepted his predicament and was content in knowing he still had all of his usual equipment, as well as a few upgrades to his turret before he jumped ship to Pandora. What Whitetip didn't know was that a trip to Pandora was usually a one way trip, money was no issue but he would probably have to replace his gear eventually. After checking and revising his contact list Whitetip was welcomed to a possible agreement from the mare. Though at the request of getting her equipment while she investigated the inn, or did she want him to get something light for himself and go into the inn with her?

The mercenary wasn't ever any good at following orders that weren't up front and simple, to make things easier for himself the griffon simply asked the mare. "Sorry for having to ask but did you want me to get you equipment that was light and not noticeable or did you want me to get something light and not noticeable. Cause, I can help you with the first one, the latter is something I'm not particularly comfortable with," Whitetip said to the mare as he checked his equipment and money supply. Rocket launcher, rifle, elemental pistols. and singularity grenades, all of his gear were all there and accounted for. Armor was in good condition and sturdy, shield was in good condition as well, the mercenary felt that he was well equipped for whatever his bounties had to offer, oh and the mare as well.

@@Ranger22,

Dusk Rose cocked her head the other way with an inquisitive look.  "What do you- Oh."  A common mistake for her, not being specific enough.  It's one of those things she still struggled to overcome.

"My apologies for the confusion.  I mean for myself," she explained, talking a tad slowly for the purpose of making sure she didn't get into another blunder.  "Oh, and if you're also confused by what I said about taking care of something in the inn, I don't want you coming with me."

Vampira looked at them as Kronos dragged night light away and watches them as the speak wondering about what their saying but blushes knowing it's about her and she fiddles with her gun and looks around so she doesn't feel awkward about it. When she notices the drone she jumps a bit surprised and quickly cocks her gun and points it at the drone and fires at it while they take cover and she backs up a bit knowing she could get shot or killed by the drone if she tries to sprint to the dumpster. She looks at the stallion who steps out close by her and she takes a step back away from him and points a gun at him but then her attention turns to night light who suddenly shrieked and fell in pain and she rushes fast to him not thinking of the drone or the stallion and she ignites her magic and casts a spell on him out of fear and she casts a spell unknown which eases the pain and mends the injury slightly making it bearable to walk on. Her witches mark is glowing stlightly and then fades showing she used some of her witches magic on him to heal his hoof and she points her gun to the stallion and stands to protect night light while his hoof heals with her magic swirling around the hoof.

"Go away sir!!!please."