Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there!

Tu-Toriel

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How you nd MLP For?: On the inet! And tryito find a frum r ml

Hou beca a fan oy Lileendship is Ma:ng story short, on belieand againstntil mlp hap

Edited by Tu-Toriel
  • Brohoof 4

How did you find MLP Forums?: On the internet! And trying to find a forum for mlp lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Long story short, total non believer and against it until mlp happened ;)

No experience with forums at all even though been here for a few days. What do they do anyway? Issit like a chatroom? But reallllly slow?

Been with mlp for ard a year and a plus. There isnt much bronies around my area or country so its pretty tough to maintain interest in mlp unless an episode comes in. So here i am! Mlpforums seem like a nice place, and last time hung around at a... quite a strange place. Its like a bulletin board but only posted there once or twice there.

Have to thank a person i met on the 2nd day of joining mlpforums! Accompanied me through day 2 till now, definitely rainbow dash approved! :P or -> :adorkable:

Anyway, whatsup?

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I'm so glad you decided to join and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

"Long story short, total non believer and against it until mlp happened"

That was me, too. I admittedly despised the fandom until I discovered the show. Now, here I am enjoying the community. :)

Fluttershy_-_Yay.gif

• Brohoof 2

@@Tu-TorielHello, and welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! It's awesome to have you here, thanks for joining, and I hope you love it and meet plenty of sweet friends.  :) I'm certain that you will!  :D And if ever you have any inquiries or would just like somebody to talk to, then feel free to send me quick profile comment.  :squee:

It's nice to hear how MLP helped you through some tough times. One of the reasons I love the show so much is that it never fails to cheer me up, too.  :pinkie:

As for the site, seeing as it is a forum, it is kind of like a slower paced chat room. Having everything organised and great for discussion, however, is great.

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

Not technically MLP fan that put my hours like that sadly. If I'm not out shopping and staying up super late, it's me browsing here, browsing GameFAQs, browsing Steam, chatting to whoever wants to talk to me, watching videos, and gaming.

I'm more of Equestria Girls, but even then.....well....:/

I'm feeling bit downed tonight

• Brohoof 1

I guess MLP is like a show that takes me into their house and being raise there keeping my human dignity. I'm sure I'll like the show/fandom because my username is like a name I don't ever want to abandon, like forever. I like the sun and like Surprise, the pegasus version of Pinkie

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4632407.sig-4630270.sig-4630202.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1

Sure i will ^^ mlp has alot of special meaning to all its fans and it seems like u have found yours :)

Looks like theres quite abit here to explore. Never went past requestria so this place is definitely a great place for newcomers.

Wow 16 to 18hours? That means u have your com glued and strapped to you and u go nowhere with it? A true mlp fan indeed

Oh hey, sorry about mistakenly adding that thing about MLP helping you through tough times (whether it did or not, I don't know, but there is no mention of it in your post so it doesn't make much sense me saying that). :twi: I must have had that on my clipboard when I posted that. :P Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1