Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

She's Watching...

Vexx3

...and waiting.

Wow, corny. Anyways, here's a wallpaper for Nightmare Moon. Saw vector, made picture.

Feedback always appreciated!

• Brohoof 9

Wow great job once again vex! Send it to EqD!

Oh Luna, that actually freaked me out a bit o_o Nice job!

Thanks guys! :)

• Brohoof 1

Damn, that matches perfectly that one fanfic I read yesterday, where Nightmare moon had been secretly watching Twilight for a long time.

Nice piece of art.

• Brohoof 1

Another great job! it's awesome :)

Thanks! I would love to know when you get a dA account up and running. I WANT TO FAVORITE YOUR DRAWINGS, DAMMIT!

Thanks. I was planning on sleeping tonight ;)

Oh, you were? :P

Damn, that matches perfectly that one fanfic I read yesterday, where Nightmare moon had been secretly watching Twilight for a long time.

Nice piece of art.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

When I look at the eyes my thoughts go straight to Chrysalis because their eyes are of similar colour and that Chrysalis is a much more recent character. Looking more closer at both of their eyes I can see there is a difference but in my mind i've think i've associated green eyes with Chrysalis as I haven't seen much Nightmare Moon fan art due to only joining the fandom recently and also not thought a lot about her character due to people not talking about her much any more.

I can still appreciate this but I think a Chrysalis version with a slightly different look to make it a bit differant would be more popular at this moment in time.

• Brohoof 1

When I look at the eyes my thoughts go straight to Chrysalis because their eyes are of similar colour and that Chrysalis is a much more recent character. Looking more closer at both of their eyes I can see there is a difference but in my mind i've think i've associated green eyes with Chrysalis as I haven't seen much Nightmare Moon fan art due to only joining the fandom recently and also not thought a lot about her character due to people not talking about her much any more.

I can still appreciate this but I think a Chrysalis version with a slightly different look to make it a bit differant would be more popular at this moment in time.

I definitely understand this and someone actually made a similar comment on the deviant page. I was completely at the mercy of the vector in this one. The tear and eyes are all part of the vector. If I stumble upon a similar vector with Chrysalis, I will make it again with her.