Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would if be possible for anyone here to make an avatar for me? (preferably free)

FoaMi

I would like to have an avatar of my oc done (preferably free) and by preferably I mean that I cant afford to pay anyone anything and i'm just trying to not looking like an asshole. 

PM me or leave a comment if you could help!

(if this thread is in the wrong spot, im sorry for the mod who is reading this right now (hi) I've made your life a couple mouse clicks more difficult and wasted a couple minutes of your precious life that will one day end into eternal nothingness and i'm sure in your deathbed you'd love to have those few extra minutes to say goodbye to your loves ones, and why are you reading this still, I can see you too person who is not a mod looking at this, hi.)

@, I could manage a headshot done in pixel art, but I do need a picture reference along with colours. If you don't have one, go here: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-v3-545889253to make a basic pic of your OC. :) You can either post as an upload, or save the pic to tinypic, photobucket, or imgur.

@, I could manage a headshot done in pixel art, but I do need a picture reference along with colours. If you don't have one, go here: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-v3-545889253to make a basic pic of your OC. :) You can either post as an upload, or save the pic to tinypic, photobucket, or imgur.

Someone already made a pic for me :) Thanks anyways though!

I could do a quick pencil sketch for you :) just provide a simple reference pic of your oc (e.g sideview with cutie mark ofc) and your OC's personality and I'll start right away! Do you want normal pose or dynamic pose?

(Btw dont have to type so much haha the mods here are incredibly understanding and nice people ^^)

Someone already made me a pic. Thanks though!