Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Musical help needed

DeadAccount111

Hi musically gifted ponies, I need help! I am a writer, and I have written some songs, mlp covers, and stuff, but I am an aweful singer and am bad at the music stuff. Would anybody be interested in singing and/or writing music? Right now I only have the of a few of my songs online, but I am working on adding them to my deviant art page if you would like to see them. I write original songs, and covers. If you need a cover, like say if you wanted to do a parody of a song changed to mlp form, of switch things in an mlp song like who is singing it, or even write an original song for you, you need only ask.

http://ginger-whooves.deviantart.com/

Edited by Ginger Whooves
  • Brohoof 1

my family has told me for years that I am musically gifted, and I am sorta teaching myself to play instruments(by ear)

I'm not sure how I could be of help, but I do think outside the box (well ive been told I don't have a box...) and I "know" a lot of songs... mostly by sound, some by artist and/or title... at the very least I could give you my 2 cents on what your working on.

I have also written some poetry, so I can be good with lyrics. case in point, look at my signature. I'm proud of that quote!

• Brohoof 1

@ginger whooves @c. thunder dash

dont know if i did that so you guys will know im talking to ya....

i started a song rewrite "the way" by fastball...I am sorta stuck, running out of things to say.... and hitting bumps on timing...

if you could try to do some rewriting of your own (if you want, I wont force ya...) to help out, and if you want I can send you what I have at the moment in a pm...

• Brohoof 1