Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

kachow

Casey

Well hello to you all, I've already made an introduction thread a long time ago but forgot I had an account on here.

I'm Casey, I'm a forum vagabond looking for a place to stay and to meet with people.

A little about me; I'm a voice actor/aspiring vocalist, I love to act and sing when I'm not busy. I also make music once in a while, it's a passion of mine and love to work on projects.

Anime is cool, games are fun, talking to people is great so be sure to talk to me because I want you to. You don't have much of an option, just do it.

Hope to meet you all!

• Brohoof 4

Hello, @@Casey

Welcome aboard to MLP Forums. My name is Venomous and it is lovely to meet you. I hope that you enjoy your stay with us! It's always nice to meet another anime fan.

large.gif

• Brohoof 1

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4653283.sig-4652748.sig-4651165.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1

Hi Casey, welcome to the forums! I agree that anime is cool.  :D  Anyways, I hope you'll have a good time here!

Well hello to you all, I've already made an introduction thread a long time ago but forgot I had an account on here.

I'm Casey, I'm a forum vagabond looking for a place to stay and to meet with people.

A little about me; I'm a voice actor/aspiring vocalist, I love to act and sing when I'm not busy. I also make music once in a while, it's a passion of mine and love to work on projects.

Anime is cool, games are fun, talking to people is great so be sure to talk to me because I want you to. You don't have much of an option, just do it.

Hope to meet you all!

Hi there, Casey :) I've watched very little anime but I'm considering getting more into it so it's nice to know that there are a bunch of people here who enjoy it.

Have fun!

228523__UNOPT__safe_rainbow-dash.gif.gif

• Brohoof 1