Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape from the animatronics rp (finished)

reader8363

@@Drago Ryder,

The animatronic said, "I'm trash after I was wrecked. the snake brings living here as it thinks they're trash as well. I didn't go rouge."

@@Acnologia,  

the goblin lost an eye from the impact. it reached over to a box, without shifting its weight, grabbed a whistle, and blew through it 

@reader8363

As soon as the animatronic blew through the whistle, Kyubi winced in pain and lost all sense of direction due to the influx of sound, causing her to fall to the ground and cover her ears. The bat pony then groaned in pain and she found herself unable to move.

@reader8363

Maia nodded in understanding and closed her eyes. Her body was sore from the snake's constrictions, so being able to stretch her body was the best way to relax at this point. "I guess being in here means I'm safe from the other animatronics, right?" She asked.

@@Drago Ryder,

the animatronic raised her hoof that had a golden shoe on it and said as she moved it back and forth, "Yes and no, you see every knows about this place, but only living, snake, and goblin can get in here

@@Acnologia,

the goblin jumped off, poke Kyubi, then grabbed her hind and started pulling it  behind it 

@reader8363

Maia nodded and simply shrugged. "Makes senses. Only the animatronics that are lower to the ground would be able to go through the vents." She said, her eyes still closed. "So, what happens now? I guess I can just go back out there whenever I want?" Maia then glanced at the animatronic out of the corner of her eye.

@reader8363

Kyubi diidnt make any attempt to break free of the animatronic's' grip. There was honestly no use in trying anyway. The whistle had disoriented her to the point where she could barely move, her body was sore from the fall, and there were probably a few animatronics that would be attracted the sounds of a struggle. She didn't even know where she was being taken, but she didn't care at this point.

Once Grace caught her breath, she stood up and was a bit wobbly. She shook her head and walked in a direction. She moved to a vent, crawled in, and fell asleep.

@@Drago Ryder,

the animatronic nodded and said, "Yes you can leave anytime,

@@Acnologia,

The goblin stopped in front a box, looked around to see if anything was coming. Then it pushed the box out fo the way and started to drag Kyubi through the hidden vent

@reader8363

Kyubi opened her eyes and listened to what was going on around her. She could tell that the goblin had taken her into a vent based on how sound moved, but she found that she still couldn't move. "I need to get out of here." She thought to herself, thinking of how ways to do just that.

@reader8363

Maia gave a light nod as she shifted into a more comfortable position. Now, the gryphon was basically curled around herself with her head on the ground. "I may stay here for a while before heading out." She thought to herself. There was no point in continuing with trying to find an escape route when one was tired.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Acnologia

The goblin crawled out the vent and pulled Kyubi into a box and closed the lid,  then it ran off into the darkness as he tossed the whistle on the box that Kyubi was in

@@Drago Ryder,

the animatronic smiled and said, "That's fine, you can stay here as long as you like, even forever

@reader8363

Maia felt a chill go down her spine as the animatronic spoke and glanced at her. "Ummm, I don't think I'll need to stay for that long." She said, felling a bit nervous. Something about this just didn't seem right anymore. The gryphon made no move to get up, however.

@reader8363

After a few seconds, Kyubi began to feel her body return to her and she pushed against the top of the box, hoping that it wasn't secured. "I guess it thought I was an animatronic." She thought to herself. The bat pony new that she couldn't stay in the container forever, though.

@@Drago Ryder

the animatronic smiled and said as she relaxed and laid down on a pile of boards, "It's okay, I just gave you a choice. I'm not going to force you to stay."

@@Acnologia

the box started moving as the conveyor belt moved the box towards a chute which led to packaging peanuts. The rumbling of the machine jarred the lid on the box loose.

@reader8363

Maia nodded and seemed to relax a bit more. "As much as I would like to, I would have to leave eventually. I'm not an animatronic, so I still need a few things to live." She said, laughing slightly. The griffon then stood and began to walk around the room, seeing what else was in the immediate area

@reader8363

Kyubi could hear what was going on around the box, and she didn't like it at all. She then noticed that the lid to the box was loose and pushed against it. After a few seconds, the lid came off and the bat pony managed to get out of the box just as it went down the chute. Unfortunately, she followed soon after.

Edited by Acnologia

@@Drago Ryder

The animatronic said as she lifted herself up, "If you chose to stay, then you would have to become a spirit or an animatronic, but you chose that you want to live. I take it's polite to introduce ourselves, but since I don't have a name, your the only one that could introduce yourself."

@@Acnologia,

The conveyor belt dropped Kyubi on the chute which sent her flying into a pool of packaging peanuts. The Goblin sitting on the edge of the pool smiling. 

@reader8363

As Kyubi soon as Kyubi left the chute, she was buried in packing peanuts. The worst part was that she had no idea which direction to go in, so she just thrashed around, sending peanuts into the air and getting some stuck to her fur and mane. At the very least, she still had air to breath.

@reader8363

Maia nodded, understanding what the animatronic had said and glanced at her. "My name is Maia." She said, giving a slight smile. The gryphon was happy that she had truly made a friend with an animatronic, so that was one less thing out to kill her. The gryphon then sat down again, not wanting to leave just yet.

@@Acnologia

The goblin sigh, the quickly twitched his head, reached down into the pool, grabbed Kyubi, and pulled her towards the surface of the pool. 

@@Drago Ryder

the snake moved toward the vent and saw Grace laying there, it pushed grace into the room and went back the way it came.

Grace didn't even wake up from being pushed and falling.

the animatronic moved her horn to get a closer look and said, "Seems like this room getting a bit popular, or crowd.

@reader8363

Maia glanced at Grace and felt a bit relieved that the siren was still alive. "She's a friend of mine." She said. "We were hired to act as security here, but I don't think our employer was being entirely truthful." The gryphon then began to wonder if there was anyone else in the building.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi looked at the animatronic as soon as it had pulled her out of the peanuts, her heart pounding in her chest. She didn't know what the thing was planning, but was hoping that it wouldn't kill her. The bat pony had also stopped struggling, not really seeing a point to waste energy in such a way at the moment.

@@Drago Ryder,

The animatronic dragged herself over to Grace and said as she nudged her, "Guess it's time to wake her up. 

Grace groaned as she opened her eyes to see an animatronic's face a few inches from her. She jumped to her feet, which was a bad idea, and fell over onto her side. 

@@Acnologia

The goblin walked back to the wall and sat down, still watching Kyubi.

@reader8363

Maia couldn't help but laugh a bit at Grace's reaction bd walked over towards the two. "It's ok. She won't hurt you." She said. "We've actually been talking for a while now. What happened to you?" The gryphon was honestly worried about her friend and what had happened after they got separated.

@reader8363

Kyubi watched the goblin animatronic, before standing up and brushing off the packing peanuts that were stuck to her body and hair. She then began to walk towards an exit to the room the two were currently in, not wanting to stick around any longer than she needed to. The bat pony also noticed a bit of rope in the corner of the room, but didn't think much of it.

Edited by Acnologia

@@Drago Ryder,

Grace looked up at Maia and said as she propped herself on the wall, "Washed my hair, cooked something to eat, met another pony, sang her to sleep, locked her in, swam around in the pool, had electricity course through my body, got out, and fell asleep in a random vent.

@@Acnologia,

The goblin grabbed the whistle that went flying when the lid flew off the box and gently blew it, just to make a sound come out, and ran after Kyubi.