Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape from the animatronics rp (finished)

reader8363

@reader8363

Kyubi tried her best to avoid the light and knew the consequences if she was caught. The bat pony then noticed another open vent not to far from where she was and quickly entered it just as the light shone over the spot where she previously was. "Maybe there's a air duct that goes to the outside." She thought to herself.

Edited by Acnologia
  • Brohoof 1

@reader8363

Maia looked around the room for a bit befre shaking her head. "Sorry, I didn't bring one. There's probably one around here somewhere though." She said. The griffon then went over the layout of the warehouse in her head, thinking about where the two might be able to go.

• Brohoof 1

@@Drago Ryder

Grace nodded and said, "I agree, thought I would be cowering in a corner, I don't think my voice would work on animatronics. Do you know if there's a towel, rag, or something I dry off?"

@@Acnologia,

The endoskeleton, walked in front of Kyubi and stop as it swung the flashlight around

@,

The animatronic looked up and jumped, barely missing flash's hind legs.

As Flash landed after completing the flying jump, he dashed off down the path between the boxes. H took two lefts and a right and found himself back in front of his office.

"Oh thank Celestia, I'm back." He said with a sigh of relief. He bolted back inside and mashed the button on the wall to close the door.

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

The vent that Kyubi was in led to the office where Maia and Grace were.

Grace sighed and said, "Guess I have to wait to dry the old fashion way to get my tail to go back into being a tattoo."

@

The door slamming echoed throughout half the warehouse. A bat animatronic heard it and flew over. He landed next to the window and started raking its claws on the window as it looked in. 

@reader8363

Maia shrugged and stood up. "Either way, staying here probably isn't a good idea if more animatronics show up. We should probably find a way out of here." She said. The gryphon then looked into the hallway, making sure that there were no animatronics nearby, before walking out of the office.

@reader8363

Kyubi heard Grace and Maia talking, but didn't exit the vent. If those two got caught, she didn't know if they were alive or animatronics that could mimic the voices of others. "Looks like they're about to leave. I should be safe after a few seconds." She thought to herself. She also began to wonder how many animatronics there actually were.

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia,  

Grace jumped off the box and said, "Yeah, that's a good idea." Then she started humming a tune, it had a soft silky touch to it, and followed Maia out of the room. 

The spider just finished making a web and sat on the ceiling as it watched the two head into the main room

@reader8363

Maia was surprised when Grace began to sing and a slight smile spread across her beak. "You have a nice voice. I can play a bit on the violin." She said. The griffon then turned her attention back to the hall, not noticing the spider animatronic. She was a bit cautious about where she walked, though.

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed as the two left the room and slowly crawled out of the vent. "That could've been bad." She thought to herself. The bat pony then walked out the other door and down the hall. She made sure to focus on picturing her surrounding to not hit anything as she moved. The last thing she needed was to cause unnecessary disturbances.

@@Drago Ryder

Grace stopped humming and said, "Thanks, I guess it's from my heritage, I'm a siren, but I can be on land and water."

The spider lowered itself to the ground and started tailing them

@@Acnologia

A bear animatronic with black matted fur saw Kyubi and started to follow her

@reader8363

Maia nodded slightly, glancing back at Grace. "That's amazing." She said, giving a slight smile. "To be honest, I wish I brought my violin now. I could've played a bit while you sang." The griffon felt a bit less afraid of what was happening around them now, almost forgetting about the animatronics.

@reader8363

Kyubi could hear the animatronic behind her and knew that she had to lose it. The bat pony then gave a slight cough, using the sound waves that bounced off the wall to find any small opening. She then noticed a loose vent in the ceiling and flew towards it to avoid the bear's reach. The bat pony then moved the grate and into the vent.

@@Drago Ryder,

Grace smiled back and said, "That would be interesting, but I wouldn't like to do it as a performance. I already had a pony bow to me, I don't need a crowd." Then Grace stepped in something wet. She stopped lifted her hoof and looked at it

@@Acnologia

The AC kicked in and blew a blast of cold air through all of the vents, 

@reader8363

Maia nodded and walked a bit further before stopping, if only to make sure she wouldn't leave Grace behind. There was definetly safety in numbers. "Is something wrong?" She asked. The gryphon then began to walk back towards where Grace was, curious as to what happened.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi felt the cold wind blow against her fur and felt a chill go down her spine. She normally enjoyed the cold, so it was something she could ignore. The only bad thing was that it slightly messed with her echolocation and slowed her reaction time.

@@Drago Ryder

Grace looked up and smiled and said as she wiped off her hoof, "It's nothing." She didn't want to scare or make anyone nervous and it could just be water. 

Then the speakers came on, "I forgot to mention that no one is allowed in the private area. One of the workers is working on a project that might have ponies yelling and spreading rumors about us. 

@@Acnologia,

The speaker echoed throughout the vents and there was a fence at the end of the Kyubi's vent 

@reader8363

Kyubi was curious about what was going on in the private area, and she didn't see the cover until she hit it. Knowing that the bear would most likely be waiting for her at the point of where she entered the vent, though, she knew that turning back wouldn't be the safest option. The bat pony then attempted to push the grate away. If it didn't move, she could always try to find another way out.

@reader8363

Maia didn't really push Grace for an answer, but she could tell something was off. The gryphon then shrugged and continued onwards. "Either way, things seem to have calmed down a bit compared to earlier." The gryphon then began to think about what might be happening in the 'private area'.

@@Acnologia

The vent area, that Kyubi was at, was weak, it collapsed beneath her, landing on a pile of boxes.

@@Drago Ryder,  

Grace thought about it and said, "Maybe, but it could be that something's waiting."

The spider smiled and jumped back onto the ceiling and headed further ahead, leaving liquid spider thread to drip in it's wake 

@reader8363

Kyubi wasn't expecting the vent to fall out from under her and she felt a slight pain as she landed. The bat pony groaned as she stood, but managed to walk. There was a slight pain in her wing, as well. She didn't really know where she was now but she needed to be careful.

@reader8363

Maia nodded and decided to take a break for the time being. For the moment, there wasn't really a point in moving any further.The gryphon then sat on the ground and tried her best to relax. "That is possible, but what else could those thing have in store?" She asked.

@@Acnologia,

The goblin crawled through the vent and fell out. Then it picked itself up and walked around.

@@Drago Ryder,

Grace walked a little ahead to sit down on a small box, then she said with a shrug, "I don't know, maybe a robot from a horror attraction.

Then this thread like liquid landed on top of Grace's head. Her eyes shrank in fear as she thought something was behind she looked behind her to not see a thing, then she looked up to see a spider above her. She ran past Maia and away from the spider

@reader8363

Maia was surprised to see the spider and didn't move for the next few seconds. When fear and adrenaline kicked in, the gryphon ran in the same direction as Maia. The only difference was that she took a turn early and got separated from the siren. Of course, she didn't realize this at the time and even if she had, it would've been to dangerous to turn back.

@reader8363

Kyubi heard something fall not to far from where she was, but didn't really think much of it. "This whole place is coming apart." She thought to herself. The bat pony then decided to hide amongst the boxes in an attempt to let her wing heal to the point where it wouldn't hurt. The worst case scenario was that she couldn't fly and that was something she couldn't afford.

Edited by Acnologia

Grace stopped and looked around to see that she was in a bathroom-like area. She went over to the sink and started washing the spider's thread off her head

@@Drago Ryder

The spider changed its target and went after Maia. it got really close that the claw could almost touch her

@@Acnologia

a figure with redish-brown fur said with a voice that sounded like echoes on top of the original as it walked through the alley where the box that Kyubi was dining in, "Come on out, I know you're hiding somewhere. I've seen the vent."