NavelColt

S04:E05 - Flight to the Finish  

338 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Flight to the Finish is my favorite episode featuring the CMC. The song was great, the animation was awesome, and it has a good message behind it. I do feel bad for Scootaloo in this episode. I'm glad the Dashie came by and talk to Scoots and bring the CMC back together.

• 2 years later...

I loved this episode. On my re-watch, I appreciate Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon much more here. The CMC song was quite cute and fascinating as well, and Ms. Harshwhinny is one of the best background characters in the show. The only problem I had with this episode is how the CMC didn't carry the flag at the end of the episode like I expected. RD's ego really shows through here in this episode. 

• 2 weeks later...

The best part of this episode is for sure the song. "Heart as strong as horses" is a great CMC song, probably the best so far. Again, I'm not really a fan of the CMCs antics and shenanigans when they're just fumbling around and trying anything. It's a bit too cringe for my taste. Scootaloo's inability to fly is honestly the most heartbreaking thing for me. You just wish you could help that little filly do all the things she wants. And them winning at the end, with Scoots Scooter Trick, was a very happy ending indeed.

7-05/10, I don't like feeling feelings for that silly little orange filly.

• 4 months later...

I nearly cried watching this episode. Watching Scootaloo. She is now officially my favorite Cutie Mark Crusader. I’m developmentally disabled, not physically disabled like Scootaloo. But I still understand the pain of watching the people around you do so many things and not being able to do them. Wondering if you’ll ever do them. I’m still a teenager, but I’m wondering if I’ll ever live alone. Ever work without accommodations. Scootaloo deserves the world. And Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon deserve a sharp kick in the head.