Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape from the animatronics rp (finished)

reader8363

@reader8363

Maia's breathing became heavy as she ran, but she couldn't slow down. The gryphon's tail then brushed against the spider's claw, forcing her to run a bit faster. Maia then knocked over a stack of boxes in an attempt to slow the spider down, even if it was on the ceiling.

@reader8363

Kyubi felt a chill go down her spine as she heard the voice and moved behind a different box. She could hear the new animatronic moving closer to her, but was hoping that it wouldn't be able to find her. She didn't know what would happen if she was caught, and she didn't want to find out.

Kyubi was walking through the warehouse humming a song as she looked for an exit

@@Drago Ryder,

The spider was able to grab one of Maia's hind leg before the boxes fell the crushed the spider with a loud echoing crunch.  It shook a little then became still

@@Acnologia

The figure moved to the box that Kyubi was hiding behind earlier. It grabbed the box and pulled it out to see nothing was behind it

@reader8363

While the animatronic was distracted with the box, Kyubi found a exit to the room and entered a hallway. "That was to close." She thought to herself. The bat pony then began to trot down the hall, not wanting to stay to close to where she currently was. "Have to keep moving." She thought.

@reader8363

Maia fell when the spider grabbed her leg, but was almost happy when she saw the spider be crushed by the boxes. "Screw my paycheck. This isn't worth it." She thought to herself. The gryphon then prayed the claw open and found that it had left a few cuts. Maia then stood and slowly walked. A slight pain could be felt in the leg, but nothing major.

(edited)

@@Acnologia

Grace found herself in the cafeteria. She went to the kitchen and started cooking as she kept humming and soft melody, that carried out with the smell into the hall

@@Drago Ryder,

The goblin lost track of the bat pony and found a griffin instead. It walked up to her and stuck a claw into the wound that the spider made 

Edited by reader8363

@reader8363

Kyubi could hear a beautiful song and smelled something that made her stomach clench from hunger. The bat pony eventually found Grace and a slight smile spread across her lips at the first sight of something that didn't want her dead. "Mind if I join you?" She asked.

@reader8363

Maia winced in pain and glared at the animatronic, before pushing it away. "Don't touch me." She said, her voice tired. The gryphon had burned through a lot of energy trying to escape and she wasn't in the mood for anything at this point. She then just continued on her way, hopefully getting closer to an exit.

@@Acnologia,

Grace turned around and almost tripped over her own fish tail. She smiled at the pony and said, "Sure. Name's Grace." She turned back to the cooking and finished it, then she went over to the bowls, while keeping her tail next to her, and poured the food

@@Drago Ryder,

The goblin landed on it's but, then it smiled briefly, show it's razor sharp teeth, when the Maia wasn't looking and grabbed both hind legs 

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and sat at a table. "Nice to meet you. My name's Kyubi." She said. The bat pony also noticed that her wing was feeling better, so she should be able to fly soon. "So, any luck finding an exit to this nightmare?" Her tone was a lot calmer than what it should've been considering that she had almost got caught.

@reader8363

Maia sighed in frustration and threw the small animatronic off by bucking her lower body in a given direction. "Tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen." She muttered, this time deciding to walk a bit faster in the opposite direction of where the goblin landed.

(Just going to assume the thing is a bit smaller than ballon boy.)

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Acnologia,

Grace shook her head and said, "No, but there has to be a way out, considering that they had to bring us in here." After she was eating, she took the bowl to the sink and washed it out, then she sat back down to wait for the pot to cool

@@Drago Ryder,

The goblin slammed into a box and then ducked into a vent.

(It's a little bigger than BB)

The figure walked on the other side of some boxes of Maia. It said, "Come on out, I just want to play."

@reader8363

Maia was surprised to hear a new voice, but it wasn't exactly comforting. The gryphon honestly didn't know which was worse, death by sociopath or death by animatronic. The gryphon then decided to simply go back the way she came, this time choosing a different hallway. She still had no idea where Grace was and for all she knew, the siren could be dead.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded as she looked around the room. "There's also something else in here. It's different than the animatronics, speech capabilities being one of them." She said. Just remembering that thing sent a chill down the bat pony's spine and she hoped that it stayed in the room she found it in.

@@Drago Ryder

At the end of the hall was a door that read, "Keep Out, Authorized only", with a padlock and a deadbolt.

@@Acnologia

Grace's ear perked up when Kyubi mentioned one with the ability to talk. She got up and said as she put the lid on the pot and placed it in the fridge, "Hm, maybe the pony that worked on gave a voice box or speaker to repeat recording."

@reader8363

Kyubi shrugged as she tried her best to relax. "Yeah, but something still wasn't right about it." She said. The bat pony then tried to think of what else the thing had done and the map of the building she had made in her head so far. She couldn't think of any obvious exits, so the best they could do was to keep looking.

@reader8363

Maia sighed as she liked at the door. There was no way she could break the lock without giving her presence away. The gryphon then continued to make her way through the building, taking short breaks to catch her breath. The silver lining to this was that she wasn't losing any blood from the cut.

@@Acnologia,

Grace looked back and said with a questioning look, "What do you mean by wasn't right? Grace kicked up her back hooves and wrapped her tail around her legs.

@@Drago Ryder,

Something was watching Maia  from the dark and with a hiss and a shake, it made it's move and went after it's prey

@reader8363

Kyubi shook her head and rested it on the table. "It's nothing. I'm probably just overthinking all of this." She said. The bat pony then gave a slight yawn and tried to keep her eyes open. "Sorry. I guess I'm a bit tired after everything being chased all around the building."

@reader8363

Maia felt a chill go down her spine, but didn't think much of it. The gryphon eventually found herself in what looked like a storage room. There were a few boxes containing who knew what. Not seeing anything if use to her, Maia just went down a alternate hallway.

@@Acnologia,

Grace placed her hooves back on the ground and said, "I could probably help with that, My singing seems to relax ponies, and sometimes makes them a little agreeable, take my boss for example, he gave me my job when I ask if they were hiring." She started humming a different tune than before, it seemed to have a small hint of a lullaby mixed into it.

@@Drago Ryder,

The snake lunged at Maia and started wrapping around her 

@reader8363

Maia screamed in terror as the animatronic wrapped around her. The unexpected weight gain also forced the gryphon to the ground, but that didn't stop her from trying to pry the snake off of her. Given that it was well designed for construction, the task would not be easy. "Please, I don't want to die." She whispered.

@reader8363

Kyubi remained silent as Grace sang wgat strangely sounded like a lullaby her mother used to calm her after a nightmare. The bat pony then gave a slight smile as her eyes closed, resting her head on the table. "Thanks." She said, on the brink of falling into the darkness of sleep.

@@Drago Ryder,

The snake grew tight around the torso, its eye gleaming red, then it moved back the way it came, using the front part to move and the back part to grow tighter around Maia

@@Acnologia,

Grace nodded, then got up to do all the other dishes that she used to cook as she kept humming the same tune

@reader8363

Maia's breathing became more and more forced as the pressure on her chest increased. She would've tried to claw at the floor, but her forelegs were trapped by the animatrnic's coils. Darkness encompassed the gryphon's vision as she was dragged away.