Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, Hello!

NoLongerLiver

Hello everybody, hm... no! EveryPONY! I came here to find friends... I have no friends :( help me please... I'm Alone Brony... I'm very depressive...

Hello, NoLongerLiver! I, Regal Shadow, would love to formally welcome you to our community! (I'm quite new to this too.) I would love to be your friend! If you ever need advice, or just someone to talk to, just ask. :squee: I hope you will have a wonderful time here on  Poniverse! I'm sure you will meet lots of friendly pony loving friends here! You're amazing!

Regal Shadow

Hello, NoLongerLiver! I, Regal Shadow, would love to formally welcome you to our community! (I'm quite new to this too.) I would love to be your friend! If you ever need advice, or just someone to talk to, just ask. :squee: I hope you will have a wonderful time here on Poniverse! I'm sure you will meet lots of friendly pony loving friends here! You're amazing!

Regal Shadow

Can you be my friend? Maybe we go to the messages? To talk about same things?:)

Can you be my friend? Maybe we go to the messages? To talk about same things? :)

Yes! I would love to be your friend. (I'm a Brony too.) Where are the messages? I would love it if you could post a link, so we can talk. :smug: Once again, you're awesome!

Yes! I would love to be your friend. (I'm a Brony too.) Where are the messages? I would love it if you could post a link, so we can talk. :smug: Once again, you're awesome!

Hm... maybe you create a link?:) because i'm a "noob" on the forums mobile versions:D

Yes! I would love to be your friend. (I'm a Brony too.) Where are the messages? I would love it if you could post a link, so we can talk. :smug: Once again, you're awesome!

Oh.. oh! And... Do you have a Facebook profile?:);) Because I'm really confused by this browser version of forum for mobile...

I can't create a link because I don't know where the messages are. Do you? I am happy to be your friend though. :pinkie:

Maybe Facebook? Do you have a Facebook profile? Because browser version forum is not cooler????

Hm... maybe you create a link? :) because i'm a "noob" on the forums mobile versions:D

Oh.. oh! And... Do you have a Facebook profile? :);) Because I'm really confused by this browser version of forum for mobile...

Sadly, no. :( I don't have a Facebook account. But I do have a LEGO Ideas account. You can comment on my Fluttershy's Cottage project. Here is a link to its project page:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/155537  Thanks! :fluttershy:

Hello! I am a Geeky-Teen-Girl-Brony/Pegasister-who-is-alot-like-pinkie-pie and I would love to be your friend :D

Be warned though, I am super talkative ;)

And Crazy

and hyper...

and strange...

You know what, just think of me as a Ginger Pinkie Pie....

Who also likes Doctor Who...

:)

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys welcome to the forums and I hope you have an awesome time. I'd love to be your friend. If you click on their name on their profile there is a button that says send a message. All you have to do is add a subject and a message :)

Hey guys welcome to the forums and I hope you have an awesome time. I'd love to be your friend. If you click on their name on their profile there is a button that says send a message. All you have to do is add a subject and a message :)

Thanks for your help! :) You're awesome!

Edited by Regal Shadow
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Nolongerliver, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Hello everybody, hm... no! EveryPONY! I came here to find friends... I have no friends :( help me please... I'm Alone Brony... I'm very depressive...

Hey, I will totally befriends with you! *huggles you and smiles* "No need to feel depressed when you have lots of colorful ponies around."

(edited)

Hey, I will totally befriends with you! *huggles you and smiles* "No need to feel depressed when you have lots of colorful ponies around."

Oh, :) It is true...

But sometimes i feel depressive... yeah... but... ponies ;) mmm :P

Edited by NoLongerLiver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...