Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Viking Pony Quest RP

jdor11

all of a sudden cumulus fell on the sand making nosies as if he were in pain

"i am sorry it has come to this but, the hand's that saved him now must end his life, too end his suffering,

Eureka you know what you must do, put him out of his misery!"

Panicked and in shock, Eureka's eyes darted from Cumulus to McLightz. Ivy. Back to Cumulus. Then her gaze halted at her own hooves. Her stomach dropped. Her mind was racing and each second to her felt like an eternity. She swallowed hard. Her nose and ears started to tingle. She realized she wasn't breathing. She couldn't remember how..

"I can't kill Cumulus. I was supposed to protect him."

Cumulus cried out in pain, snapping Eureka back to the present. Suddenly she could breathe again and started hyperventilating instead. Striker was right. She knew what she had to do. She just had to bring herself to take action. She hated to be the cause of his death as much as she hated seeing him in pain. The blind pegasus had really grown on her, and she had started to consider him a friend, rather than just another passenger from the ship.

Eureka could hardly bring herself to look at him as she thought about how she should kill Cumulus. She quickly considered her assets.

"I have a dagger, and I have magic." She thought to herself. She figured she could stab him, but would that really end it fast enough? This was the first time she would kill somepony she cared about. Cutting off his air supply was out of the question. Eureka couldn't bear the idea of him bleeding to death either.

"WHY AM I SUDDENLY SO CREATIVE WITH KILLING METHODS?!"

No more than ten seconds could have passed, but it was by far the longest ten seconds of Eureka's life. She had made her decision..

She took a step toward Cumulus, who was writhing in pain in the sand. She looked directly at him one last time, turned her head away and averted her eyes. "Thank Celestia I'm part unicorn...." Though she wasn't even looking in his direction anymore, Eureka clenched her eyelids together as tightly as she could. She felt tears collectively welling up behind them regardless.

Cumulus' pained voice was muffled slightly as she lifted his head up off the sand gently. Pausing for only a moment, Eureka jerked her horn in the other direction, sharply twisting her blind shipmate's head and snapping his neck.

Sounds of his misery ceased instantly.

The three remaining ponies were silent, with the exception of Eureka's still heavy, strained breathing.

He was gone; Cumulus was dead.

Ivy looked at the hurting, blind pegsis. She panicked she was looking for ways to stop him from hurting. She hurt Strikers voice, she froze. her eyes shaking as she looked at both of them so...so... this is how it ends. She looked away as she saw Eurekas horn glow. She heard the snapping she felt something heavy in here stomach and her heart. After she stood looking away for what felt like for ever. She then trotted over to Eureka "Come on, lets burry him, give him a proper send off."

Unable to speak, Eureka simply nodded. Together, she, McLightz and Ivy dug a hole. It was difficult to get it to a decent depth due to the sand that continued to rain back in on them as they worked their way further downward. The three climbed back out, and, still without looking directly at Cumulus, Eureka lifted him, magically, yet carefully, and lowered his body into the newly created grave.

"this was not the plan... he was not supposed to die. he did nothing wrong, but the dessert is not under my control, for this... i am sorry."

as if his tears were coming down it started to rain

"take this water you will need it" striker said in a sad tone

Ivy said a few words about how brave he was and how he'd be missed. She finished off with the words "and when we get out of here... will talk about his greatness" she said. She started to fill the grave back in when she heard Strikers voice "Oh no you don't!" she yelled. She paused as the anger left her, she got out here drinking flask and cought alot of the water.

Ivy looked at the gave she ran and got a large stone. She put it where they put the body. "There!" She heard Strikers voice again "But i don't want other man,i wanted to keep the ones i came with" SHe said. She sighed then slowly walked the way the compass followed.

"you do not know who this is Mclightz YOU WILL take care of him, for this is ivy's brother... icicle. i have sent him here to help you in the following moments to come, but for him to help you, you must help him"

Ivy looked shocked and gave him some water. "i...i can't believe he's here!" She spat in protest. She looked around "He's meant to be cold how can i keep him cold in a desert" she started to get angry with Striker. She looked at the floor "please... please.... take him home... don't bring him into this"

"this is how it must be, i'm sorry, if you wish to help him, dig as deep as you can in to the sand leave him there for a day then a blood sacrifice must be made nothing large a vile worth of blood will do."

Ivy looked so annoyed with Striker. She started to dig a hole in annoyance, she took off her armour. She dug as far as she could then flew out. She then put her brother in it. Before throwing the amour back on. She looked around "how...how do i get the blood?"

"like this..." then there was a small prick on ivy's hoof and then she started to bleed

"you share the connection with him you must not brake it" striker said "now we shall see how much you truly value your brother."

(edited)

Eureka seemed to be in another world, though she was clearly relatively aware of what was going on around her. She was commenting on everything as it was happening. Pacing again, it looked as though she were talking to herself once more.

"Great, now we have Icicle to take care of too." She mumbled. "Keep him cold? Really, Striker? We're in the middle of a desert, where cold doesn't appear to be abundant until it's pitch-black. At that time, however, we will all be freezing to death instead."

Eureka muttered too quietly for everyone to hear while Striker and Ivy exchanged words concerning Icicle.

"Oh lovely.. 'Dig a hole', he says. 'Pay in blood', he says. I wonder if it matters whose blood we use.." She thought aloud as she stalked aimlessly through the sand. Her ear started twitching every few steps. "Hey, Cumulus just died, heh, well I killed him, but Striker didn't specify for a living pony's blood, right? He has a shallow grave, and I'm sure he won't mind us using his blood; let's get him back here."

By this point, Eureka was walking a short distance from the others, but remained within decent earshot. She still spoke in a low voice. Only somepony who was listening would understand her words. She watched as Ivy's hoof started to drip blood.

"Alrighty, then. Ivy can be the blood donor. I'm perfectly willing. Hey, Striker, pick me, pick me! I wanna bleed to death!" She cocked hear head, mock-shouting in a sarcastic tone. "We could all just die here.. That'd be easy.. I'm up for it. Anypony else? Eh, they can't hear me. That's fine; I'll vote for them. Let's just die." She began to grow louder. "We can share Icicle's hole; it's plenty deep. Then I will fill it with the extracted dirt, and we will all be gone quickly, pre-buried for convenience."

Eureka started to giggle. She stopped pacing and was snickering, almost in hysterics. Her ear kept twitching and she lifted her foreleg to her mouth in futile effort to quiet her guffaws. The next thing she knew, she was rolling in the sand, getting it everywhere in her mane, tail and armor.

"PRE-BURIED!" She shrieked, her ear now twitching frantically, as though it were having its own mini-seizure. Cackling, almost maniacally, Eureka repeated her words, and they rang out in empty wilderness around her.

It was clear to the other ponies, by now, that Eureka was not in her right state of mind.

Edited by CluelessLlama13

"Eureka THAT IS ENOUGH!" striker said in a serious tone "by now you should relise this is no longer a game, i have brought you here for multiple reason's one of which is to free your self from your own sin's, i have other plan's for you but now is not the time! now Eureka get back to the group, and calm down! i do believe icicle is about to wake up."

after striker was done talking icicle bagan to open his eye's

"were am i? wait... sister is that you? where are we?"

• Brohoof 1

Ivy looked over at Eureka, she then looked at her brother. She smiled and looked at him "Are you ok? You in this fucked up game with us" she looked over at Eureka again. She sighed and looked down at her brother "All has gone wrong!"

icicle start's getting up, "the game? wait what game are we talking about here? and why are we in a dessert? and god i have too many question's to ask... well i guess the first question would be who are you?" icicle said to Eureka and Mclightz

Eureka froze and snapped her mouth shut. She lay there like a dog who had been scratching its back on the ground and suddenly heard its name called from a distance. Her ear twitched once, and she strained her neck even further back to see Ivy talking to a dazed and confused looking Icicle.

"Heeeeeyyyy! Popcicle's awake!!!"

She rolled over and sauntered over to the current scene. She looked quizzically at Icicle, her head tilted to one side, blinking as if trying to comprehend something. Her ear twitched on, and she seemed completely unaware of its activity.

Eureka sat down without moving her gaze.

"Eeyup. He gonna melt."

"well it is very hot, let's fix that shall we?" icicle's horn began to glow and the sky turned gray, it started raining "since it's to hot to summon snow in a dessert i made it rain. also may i ask who you are?" said icicle to eureka, looking at her with eye's that themselves looked frosted over