Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Viking Pony Quest RP

jdor11

Ivy blinked at the house and she sighed. "Really a dessert and a house" She said sounded less then impressed. She got up and went into the house. Ivy kept the door up making sure she couldn't get trapped. She smiled "It doesn’t seem that bad" she said calling back

k.

Ivy ears picked up,she closed her eyes. "What i have got us into" she whispered. She looked at everypony and side "everyone hide i'll open the door" She said slowly making her way to the door "Can i help you?" she asked.

Eureka stood in front of Cumulus, crouched slightly, prepared for anything. "We're in the middle of a desert! Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Eureka shouted loudly enough for the stranger outside to hear.

Eureka jumped back, nearly hitting Cumulus in the process. She held her defensive pose and kept it while circled Striker, not taking her eyes off him for a moment until she stood again between him and her blind friend.

"Don't worry, we've got all eyes on him right now.." She whispered only to Cumulus, but without fear of being heard by Striker.

She spoke more loudly, looking Striker directly in the eye as she did.

"Why are you here?"

(edited)

"why do you think?" striker said looking at mclightz with a deathly eye "as for you having all eyes on me, striker walked behind a wooden pillar only to reappear behind cumulus "one of your friends is in a bit of a... pickle, and as for you ivy, suddenly striker changed in to a wight pony with a icicle mark "do you remember me... SIS. you should, for i know all about all of you" said striker now changing back in to his original form. "all your deepest darkest fears and secrets at my command, hahaha."

(if you want to see who icicle is click the link in my signature under icicle)

Edited by jdor11

Ivy looked at Icicle "How could i forget you... we had fun bringing the autumn and winter" she sighed. Shed looked at Striker "I never forgot him... i have nothing to fear about him" she reported to him in a loud voice.

"you sure?... no regrets, no mistakes made? just bloody perfect? we both know thats not true, well at least i do, you dont remember a thing haha, not yet anyway, well as i was saying about your friend." striker said looking back at Mclightz "are you... EVIL enough yet Mclightz? have you gotten your wish?"

Ivy blinked what could he mean? It wasn't my fault that we found him later on in life... He's even my closed sibbling she thought. She shook her head of all thoughts "He's not evil... i...i... don't know what your on about"

"oh but you do, you really do, but even you dont remember what happened, it's not my place to tell you, but what i have told you will start the process.

Confused and unsure of whether she should keep quiet or try to gain some understanding of what they were talking about, Eureka straightened her stance and watched in silence. Her eyes darted back and forth between Striker and Ivy as they spoke. Icicle appeared, and Eureka was unable to shift her gaze from him for a time. She furrowed her brow as the two, then three, then two ponies continued to exchange words of the past. Finally she could contain her thoughts no longer..

"I'm sorry," Eureka interrupted. "But what does any of this have to do with why we're all trapped here? How does he even relate to this situation?" She gestured at Icicle. "Who is this pony anyway? Why did you bring him here too?" The questions were flowing from her mouth faster than she even knew she could think them.

"What do we have to do before we are allowed to leave this place? How can Icicle influence the situation? He had nothing to do with us, or any of this, until you brought him here!" Eureka paused, her mind finally running dry on fuel for her tongue. She was quiet just long enough for her to think through what she just asked..

At this, she had one more question.

"Did he?"

striker then stopped and stayed silent. then his head focused on Eureka, "icicle is ivy's brother, he and her share a dark secret, she dosent remember, just like all of you what it is, and as for the reason you are here, you are here to learn... all of you, except for cumulus has committed a crime or an evil deed, braking my laws and hurting others. if you want to leave free then you have to learn." striker said in a almost sad disappointed tone.

Eureka stood there silently, unsure of how to respond or whether she should or not. She maintained eye-contact with Striker for what felt like a full minute. Finally she turned her head away and glared at the floor without a word.

"do you want to know why your here, Eureka? do you?" striker said in a serious but rhetorical tone "you don't want to know and i feel sorry for anypony that finds out, but this must be done, and Mclightz, i warned you, i really did, but..." striker said in the most saddest voice yet "why did you do it?" striker said looking at Mclightz with fire in his eyes "and i know you know what im talking about, you being the first one too find out."

"now why would i do that? like i said i only want you to learn... hahahaha" suddenly a window opened and a breeze came through and strikers body turned to sand and blew out the window "learn thats all, but dont die in the process."