Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Viking Pony Quest RP

jdor11

Ivy slowly got up, and put her hoof to her head. "urghh man... where is everypony?" She bought her self to her hooves to turn round and see the broken ship. She slowly walked to the edge of forest and sat down again. She flapped her wings knowing she couldn't fly. But they ached and was a great way to get the water out of her chest plate. The armour that gave her lack of flight annoyed her. But it kept her safe so it better to wear it. She got up "right time to look for the others"

(i might of waited for you to post this before going to bed... night!)

The god striker saw this pony get up from the beach as he saw all the ponies he spread across the land in his giant puzzle of death and sorrow. he then said to all ponies in his game " i have brought you here for a reason! you have dishonored your god with your greed and money lust and for this you will be punished!" he continued to say " you may learn your lesson and roam free or choose ignorance and die. MAY THE GAME BEGIN!" he said in his loudest voice

Eureka trudged across the shore and shuddered at hearing Striker's voice. She kept her eyes down, knowing it would do her no good to try to see where it was coming from. It worried her that he was referring to it as a game. She glanced around in hopes to spot somepony else nearby. "Great," she thought, "We're all scattered."

She shook the salty water from her mane and tail as she tried to remember exactly what had happened. Eureka thought back to the chaos on the ship as they were tossed around in the sea. She recalled the rush of adrenaline she felt whilst shouting out orders in hopes to regain control of the vessel.. There had been a huge wave that hit them with more force than she had felt in any other storm she'd sailed in.. But, after that, she wasn't sure what had happened.

Eureka knew one thing though; she needed to find her fellow travelers before something really bad happened.

from his computer striker saw all but he was not going to tell any pony about it he controlled everything to the waves to the weather to the ground, he watched as all the ponies were getting back up but he noticed something...

Mclightz pulled himself to shore dragging his sheild and dagger with him. "Ughhh were our every other pony." Suddenly a thundering blasting voice caused his reflex arc to cover himself with his sheild. "Great this is going to be tougher than i thought were going to have to work together" and he set to search for his leader.

"I wonder who else actually survived that wreck.." She couldn't see the ship from where she had washed ashore, but Eureka knew what remained of it couldn't be very pretty. She determined that the best thing to do at this point would be to prepare for the worst. Eureka had no idea of how long she would be a castaway here, nor could she guess at when she would find anypony who had crashed here with her. she didn't want to consider the possibility that she wouldn't find them.

"I guess I'll start with the basics then." She spoke aloud to herself as she picked up her dagger, took a branch from the closest tree and planted it firmly in the ground. She rationalized that it would be better if somepony she knew heard her talking than if she were to stay silent while she worked and risk the chance that they would pass by her, them being none the wiser.

"Clock: done," she announced almost proudly after she had drawn a line in the dirt marking the edge of the shadow created by her stick. "Now to start a fire!" Eureka hoped the smoke, especially from such green wood, could attract another soldier's attention. She trotted into the woods to gather more tree limbs, making marks with her knife on all the trunks she passed by.

(singing) "Come on now, Eureka, smile smile smile! It's not as bad as you might thi-ink! Come ohn nah da da da, la la laaa..."

Eureka was dragging her hooves through the fallen leaves and needles. She was running out of poems and songs she knew the lyrics to. She was about to start back for the beach when she heard something.

"HAALLOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!"

Her ears perked up at the sound of the voice.

"What the hay?!" Eureka's eyes darted in all directions as she searched frantically for the pony she heard calling out. She couldn't see anything through the thick forest, but she was determined to find them. By the sound of it, they couldn't be too far away.

"HELLO?!! WHERE ARE YOU??" Eureka wished so badly she could fly right then, but there were too many risks in taking her armor off and possibly losing her trail.

"I'M OVER HERE!! IT'S EUREKA!! CAN YOU HEAR ME??!? I CAN'T SEE YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE!! FOLLOW MY VOICE!!!"

"GAH!!" Eureka jumped back, hyperventilating. "Well good.. Jeez, you scared me.. Uh, firstly, we're stranded on an island, I think. There was a storm or something and the ship grounded on the beach here. Secondly, you are way too close to be the pony I heard shouting a minute ago..."

(edited)

"War Commander Eureka is the you!!!" McLights bounded forward as fast as he could. As he came to Eureka and Cumulus location he wa running so fast he coundt stop propperly and landed on his face. "ow $&@, War Commander, NearPaw McLightz awaiting orders. My report a loud thundering voice blasted my ears when i landed telling of death and greed."

Edited by NearPaw Lightz

"Oh, it's fine, Cumulus. I'm glad I found you too." She patted him on the shoulder and smiled.

"McLightz, I heard that too. I think the god, Striker, is angry, but I feel like he's anticipating some serious entertainment from us.. None of this feels right at all.."

(edited)

suddenly a voice popped in to Eureka's head "you are the first to have found cumulus" it said "if you do choose you will take care of him for the rest of this...gggaaammmmeeee." it on purpose said game in a slithery way as if to Strike fear.

then all of a sudden a wall grew around the small group of ponies. "you have found each other but you will wait one day in my box for the other one!"

"BE PREPARED MY TOYS, BE PREPARED.

Edited by jdor11

"Toys.." Eureka furrowed her brow. "That's just sick. And now we're trapped here."

She turned abruptly to McLights. "Alright soldier, here's the scoop, the sooner we are reunited with the other survivors, the sooner we can hopefully get out of this freakshow game of his." She began pacing in front of him as she spoke sharply, using a firm tone as she habitually did when giving commands.

"Thankfully, I still have some of these branches and logs I was gathering to build a fire. I'd say that's still our best bet in hope to attract the attention of somepony nearby." Eureka gestured to the pile of wood she had dropped when Cumulus startled her.

"You set them up with some kindling, these leaves should do fine, while I check out this wall. Let me know when you're through; I'll provide a starter spark for you."

She moved on to Cumulus, resting her hoof on his shoulder again. "Alright pal, you just keep your ears open."

• Brohoof 1

Mclights took the branches and formed a teepee fire with the leaves underneath for fuel. He kept a small pile of green grass and leafs to increase smoke once Eukeka started the fire. "Fire ready Sir" belloed Mclightz in truimp.

"Well done, NearPaw!" Eureka had educated herself as an earth pony for the most part, so neither flight nor magic were her strongest points. She walked over to the teepee aimed her horn at it and set fire to the leaves at the bottom. Eureka laughed to herself. "Well there's one helpful thing I can do using magic. Now just keep an eye on that fire and make sure there's plenty of smoke before we lose our sunlight."

She walked back over to the wall and cautiously touched it with her left hoof.

a small zap shocked Eurekas hoof away

this was surprising because the wall looked like any other stone you would find on the ground

"AH! Well, uhm.. Yes, this is clearly a protected wall.. We uh will not be climbing this."

She shook her hoof and gave the wall a nervous yet irritated look as if it bit her and was possibly going to attack her.

Eureka hung her head, defeated and said, in no more than a whisper, "I guess we're stuck here for the night. I hope we make it out of this alive.."

She curled up on the ground. "And now we wait."

(edited)

Once the fire got to a decent heat Mclightz starting adding the leafs and grass to make smoke. "Cumulus lets sing a song!"

"Oh McTavish is dead

And his brother don't know it!

His brother is dead

and McTavish dont know it!

They are both lying dead

in the very same bed

and neither of them knows

the other is dead" repeat.

Mclightz sung his favorite song over and over... and over.

http://mlpforums.com...w-mclightz-r359

Edited by NearPaw Lightz

Cumulus didn't like the way the lyrics sounded, but he sang anyway:

"Oh McTabish is dead

And his brother don't know it!

His brother is dead

and... and uh... something, something, know it!

They are both of them dead

and in the same bed

and neither of them knows

the other is dead"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh for the love of Celestia, I am going to have that stuck in my head 'til I die.. Which may not be very long.."

Eureka kept her mouth shut, however, and simply pretended to doze off as the sun began to sink behind the trees.