Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'm kinda new to MLP!

Swift ice

Not really much to say about me mostly that I couldn't stand this show when it first came out.But yeah I got into this show around April but uhh yeah that's all I can say this welcome post sucks.

• Brohoof 3

What a coincidence! So did I! Anyways, welcome to the forums and to the herd. We hope you enjoy your stay!

(edited)

Welcome to the herd my friend. Your post dosn't suck at all, it lets us all know that you're here and we totally welcome you with open hooves lol. Anyway, I have to say that I'm glad that your here and I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Edited by starman117

(edited)

Welcome to the board young pony, please do enjoy yourself, and have a good time in the land of Trollestria. Here, have some apples from my trees~

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

I got into this show around April

Awesome! The first month is the best month for a brony, atleast i t was for me. Because then everything is so new!

So hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay! :3

Welcome to the herd.. if you can read this IMPOSSIBRU Lol soo yeah. welcome to the herd..... i wish u watch all the seasons and stuff and stuff. B)

(edited)

Hey there, Swift ice. And welcome to the forums ! I hope you'll have a nice time here :wub:

Might I ask who your favorite pony is ? :P

Edited by ProjectRKA