gaming Good games on bad systems

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Throughout the years, so many gaming consoles have been released. Some of these have been incredible and had a wonderful library of games and pushed gaming forward while others were left in the dust, forever in the history books as being failures. 

However, even some of the worst gaming systems had at least one good game available for them. That is what I want to discuss today. In your opinion, what is example of a good game on what is widely considered a bad video game system? It could be any system that was deemed a failure for whatever reason.

I think a really good example of this is Virtua Racing for the Sega 32X. This game at the time was one of the best home ports for this game and featured far better graphics and more content than its Genesis counterpart. Definitely one of the better games for the 32X.

virtua-racing-deluxe-usa.png

• Brohoof 1

Virtual Boy Wario Land.

Do you even need to guess which console?:

I was actually going to use that game as my example but you ended up beating me to it.

I once had one of these Cheap Console Rip-Offs, that only have on Cartridge and noting else.

Many of the Games were cheap and forgettable but there was one cute Puzzle Game i really liked, Flipull. 

I even liked the Music of it.

I also had a Lcd-Games Console, which im pretty sure, arent considered great.  :lol:

But some of the Games were fun.  :fluttershy:

Virtual Boy Wario Land.

Do you even need to guess which console?:

This was my first pick too

Also throwing my hat for Policenauts and Road Rash on 3DO

• 5 years later...