Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh, well. Hello! ^^

PityPartyPlusSoap

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I already knew about forums. But I just never thought I would get to endured into my little pony. But here I am! I love it <3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I always had that 5-year-old side of myself. ( Still, do! ) I used to watch the old My little pony when I was younger. The creepy nightmarish one. EUGHHH Still haunts me. When I saw the advert for this new updated boost it got me so pumped and excited!

Well....

I have very ranged moods. Im talking anything can change my mood sort of thing. I like to be more introverted and keep myself to, myself.

My most daily thing is listening to music. I have to listen to music overwise. Well. Lets just say i would be making some delicious cookies~ My favorite artists are:

Panic! At the disco - Favorite song?: Uhm, either LA Devotee / Miss Jackson / I Write Sins Not Tragedies 

Melanie Martinez - Favourite song?: Uhmmm. Dollhouse/ Pity Party / Milk and Cookies!

Fall Out Boy- Favourite song?: Hmm. Dance Dance / I Don't Care / This Ain't A Scene 

I read alot, the books i am currently reading :

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them / Original Screenplay

How to kill a mockingbird 

Dan and Phil go outside!

How a serial killer is born

I watch Anime and Netflix also!

I guess thats everything! Cherrio! <3

• Brohoof 4

Greetings to you, @PityPartyPlusSoap, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee:

Music is food for the soul~ It's helped me get through many a study session and other stressful times. Even now I listen to some smooth Jazz on my lunch. :-P

Anyway, I hope our community can offer you all that you're looking for and more! If you have any questions or just need some help with getting started, feel free to ping myself or the others here at any time. :)

See you out there!

• Brohoof 2

Hello Soap, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)