Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Y U NO SHOW EG JOURNAL COVER EQD?

Steve Piranha

Hey, guess what I've tumbled upon where equestria daily didn't remembered: the cover of the Journal of the Two Sisters: Human Edition, now officially named Wondercolts Forever: The Diary of Celestia and Luna (They didn't even mentioned that  :unamused: )

9780316267328_p0_v2_s192x300.jpg

Glad they've used an original art instead of recycling a new one :-P . I wonder what we'll find out in it now that it's release is next tuesday :huh:? I hope we get some tidbits of human villains too  :please: . Well, too bad I'll be getting it later as I've bought it online, and it arrives in January eleven: but oh well, I've saved some caish for it  :-P

(edited)

Be advised that tomorrow it will be released. If you're curious about the human counterparts of the main princesses, you shouldn't miss it

edit: I think I'll check at my local Barnes & Noble tomorrow after classes to read a little bit. Mine won't arrive until 11th  :-P

It should be released in the morning. Excited  :squee:

Edited by Steve Piranha

Well, today I've read a little bit in my local Barnes & Nobles..... SO FUCKING EXCITED  . I can't wait for my order to arrive next week  :squee: . It isn't a pure journal perse like the previous one. It is a diary, but tells an actual plot about a vandalism to the horse statue at CHS, presumably by Crystal Prep students. I haven't stumbled upon familiar names in the few entries I've read though