Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ferrets of fairyland?

ManaMinori

This book was very briefly mentioned in "Owls Well that Ends Well". What do you guys suppose this fairyland is like? Does this imply that g1 Flutterponies that only got a mention in the IDW comics of g4 exist in show canon in G4 as well, not just in the IDW comics? Are these fairy ferrets their pets, or an entirely independent, sentient species?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

It would be a great S7 episode, or the Breezies could be the fairies of their world.

ugh, no please. They were horrible

If they can't handle a leaf or passing breeze, how will they coexist with fairy ferrets?

This book was very briefly mentioned in "Owls Well that Ends Well". What do you guys suppose this fairyland is like? Does this imply that g1 Flutterponies exist in show canon, not just in the IDW comics? Are these fairy ferrets their pets, or an entirely independent, sentient species?

Hi, as this topic is about a G1 concept and whether or not it exists in the show, it has been moved to Past Generations.

Hi, as this topic is about a G1 concept and whether or not it exists in the show, it has been moved to Past Generations.

it's a quote taken from G4, though, and speculation on the faeries / ferrets we might see in future episodes

it's a quote taken from G4, though, and speculation on the faeries / ferrets we might see in future episodes

Perhaps so, but Past Generations is generally where we keep threads speculating about the potential inclusion of older elements in FiM. I can run it by other mods but this is usually where threads like this one end up. This is one case where the placement isn't as clear-cut mind you, so it's possible my better judgement doesn't match what others think. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask so maybe I'll bring it up and get back to you.

After moderator discussions, we've decided that this does belong in Show Discussion, as the heart of the discussion is the previous generation characters' canonicity in G4. 

Have a fun discussion. 

(redundant use of the word discussion is redundant)

After moderator discussions, we've decided that this does belong in Show Discussion, as the heart of the discussion is the previous generation characters' canonicity in G4.

Have a fun discussion.

(redundant use of the word discussion is redundant)

Thanks for that. It occurs to me that I went AFK after bringing that up with you, and never came back. That was not intentional, but I'm glad you took care of it.

Happy discussion everyone.

• Brohoof 1