Can we just discuss how much the Brony community fails hard?

ManaMinori

So much fail, and its truly a disappointment. Being the avid shippers that so many Bronies are, it pains me- literally pains me to have to call them out on this beautiful missed opportunity of overlooked love between balloon-blowing, bendy, and balloon-popping ponies. *not-too subtle coughing and throat clearing*

Exhibit A:

Party Favor and Twisty Pop

maxresdefault.jpg

Twisty_Pop_makes_a_balloon_animal_S7E6.png

Under the Jellicle Moon- a site with cuteness, cat boys, and comic strips / Star Dreams Fanclub

26 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

yes, because that's just how grave the sin of missed ship is, whether you ship or not!

Sorry to say, but I find the ship to be lame. Seems very forced, like many other ships are. 

But this leads me to, why do you have to point this out to the said collective? Why don't you ship them? Ships don't start just suddenly by an entire hivemind (because that is not people are like). Why don't you start shipping them and see where that leads, why are you calling out others for not doing something you can just easily do yourself? 

• Brohoof 1

If we are going to criticize shipping, than why isn't anyone talking about how the fandom obnoxiously tears down FlashLight at every single opportunity with reasons as Flash Sentry doesn't have a personality, but seem perfectly fine with shipping the mane 6 with background ponies, including Twilight with Comet Tail, who has literally never even interacted with her once in the show prior, yet seems to get a free pass for not having a personality or chemistry with her at all.

• Brohoof 1

CJlO22H.png

5 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Sorry to say, but I find the ship to be lame. Seems very forced, like many other ships are. 

But this leads me to, why do you have to point this out to the said collective? Why don't you ship them? Ships don't start just suddenly by an entire hivemind (because that is not people are like). Why don't you start shipping them and see where that leads, why are you calling out others for not doing something you can just easily do yourself? 

it's amusing to me that you're taking this seriously, to think that I actually feel that way about the entire fandom who forces ships and doesn't even take them seriously. The whole topic is about two ponies hypothetically blowing each others' ....balloons, for Luna's sake! XD You can't possibly think I'm serious.

Under the Jellicle Moon- a site with cuteness, cat boys, and comic strips / Star Dreams Fanclub

• The topic was locked